Duke shouts, omg remove them!

YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Suggestion Box
Spam, Spam, Spam. I'm sick of it. It gets worse when 6 of them tick off at the same time with the TW ones.

I personally feel we should have these shouts in another window. Who gives a **** about the bidding hall and who cares who get's what?

I am putting up a poll. Please tell me your views on this issue and what you would like to see happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
Post edited by YordaUjain - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What they really need to do is change it so we can turn off system messages (except system shutdown warnings).
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yeeeeees. Please Do. <3
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What they really need to do is change it so we can turn off system messages (except system shutdown warnings).

True. But some messages are impotent i.e. event announcements. I mean personally, why should use people as 'advertising' don't you think they want to open packs in peace? On top of that how do you think people in squads feel when 6 or more red messages flood the screen? It just makes things difficult and frankly is frustrating not really traits you want to implant into a MMO, arn't they supposed to attract people? Personaily the bidding hall shouts can go, the tw shouts should be placed into a different tab, the pack shouts should be allowed to be turned off or removed and any other type of shout should be reduced to avoid clutter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i was just thinking duke was particularly quiet while i was on today. oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's 10 times worse when the bidding hall is open... x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think the pack shouts suck. If someone gets something pretty good from a pack, their name is right there for countless people to PM them bugging them about it. -.-

The bidding hall shouts are way to big, even maxed chat boxes still get filled with it. If I'm in a squad or in TW and trying to pay attention to chat, the giant block of red is really distracting.
    I'm not sure of their reasons, but it just seems kinda stupid to put that many system messages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's 10 times worse when the bidding hall is open... x.x
    QFT

remove bidding hall messages first, even Duke is less annoying.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • TwiztidPain - Harshlands
    TwiztidPain - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    turn the shouts off b:angryb:shockedb:sad I can't stand when it goes off when I am trying to do fc, or any thing and it pops up and i have to take the time to scroll up. Remove it from fking squad chat at least please.
  • Opalmist - Heavens Tear
    Opalmist - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think that Duke needs to learn the meaning of SHUT UP!!!!!
  • Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver
    Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Tsutenshi shouts: let it be known that we all hate duke!
  • BrainCrusher - Dreamweaver
    BrainCrusher - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    brain crusher shouts ''shut up duke''
    MY TOONS BigPizza Jaytrain HomelessEar MrPsychic BigSin BrainCrusher DarkKnightYin Beowolfdude