Server Time and Logged In Time

VenosGhost - Dreamweaver
VenosGhost - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Suggestion Box
Well, I've been thinking...

People are always asking what the server time is, so why not have an in-game clock or something so people can check the time? (And maybe choose whether they want it as Military Time or the 12-hour-time-thing...)

And maybe somewhere show how long someone's been logged in? (Like for those wanting to reach the 'logged in for 24 hours straight' goal?) I know this one isn't very important, but I tend to lose track of time....^^;
Post edited by VenosGhost - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    both options were suggested before

i support them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenosGhost - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    I didn't know they were suggested before.

This is the first time I've posted in the Suggestion Box...^^;;
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I didn't know they were suggested

That's why the forum has a SEARCH function. Why is it so hard for people to search to see if their suggestions have or have not been posted before?? (besides laziness, which is -not- a valid excuse)
    edited September 2010
    I'm SORRY! GEEZ! I sometimes act before I think! Why do you have to be so pissed about it? It was an HONEST MISTAKE!
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm SORRY! GEEZ! I sometimes act before I think! Why do you have to be so pissed about it? It was an HONEST MISTAKE!

Welcome to PWI forums. Here you'll see most people answer in a tone that sounds like they've had a horrible day and want to kill you bashing you with posts, and yet claim to be laughing while they post. We're all insane b:cute
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    O.o I'm not new here...I just changed my avatar to a different character...

And yeah, I've noticed that some people are like that...but I've never had someone talk to me like that before (here on the forums anyway).

Sorry, getting off topic. :(

I guess this thread's closed then?
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    **** the search button, if the thread isn't on the first page and the feature isn't implemented, make a new thread and get new ppl posting in it, don't go searching a year old thread to bump.

Every other game has a clock, why not this one?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    That's very true. :) If we had a clock, then people wouldn't be worried about missing events or anything.
  • _Wolfyy_ - Raging Tide
    _Wolfyy_ - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I support this decision 100%.

Having a timed clocked either 12-hour clock or Military Time is awesome. Don't forget putting the date and day in also. Sometimes i myself don't realize what day or date is of that day. Just another suggestion added to this.
    edited September 2010
    That's a good one! :D I didn't think of the suggesting the date and day! ^^;
  • Hemanth - Lost City
    Hemanth - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hi all how to check the server time?
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All of you might want to look here. Right under the very poorly drawn red arrow that doesn't look like one. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • quickdraw
    quickdraw Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I agree. I was only just talking to my wife about that last night.

My thought was wouldn't it be logical to change the clock which is already there in game (to the left of the minimap top right of screen) to match the server time. That way you could know at a glance just by hovering over the sun/moon icon. It just makes sense seeing as everything works around server time and "game time" is irrelevant.