Best WR ever

Options

Comments

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Haha, there are no "lies" or "misinterpretations" I mean even Michael dark called you out on the force logging thing, if more than one person have seen it happen, chances are.... you're full of it.

You're just a scrub lol. You post here because you feel the need to defend yourself about some game you "don't even play" or care about. I however do still play, so that says a lot more about your fragile E ego, than it does about me being an active player on my servers forums.

But you have fun b:chuckle

Michael dark is a nobody to me tbh. I remember a lot of ppl from when I used to play but he doesn't have a place in my memory so chances are he had no real impact on me. I find it sweet that he remembers me though :). I can't even log out on ppl, I've tried it in my 4x days to **** off a pker that's been riding me and it failed :p. So chances are I had to go or lagged out so fall back.

DT your reading too far into this as if your a psycologist. I post here because some loser called me out for no reason. Yes I do feel the need to defend myself. I'm like that online and irl because I don't like people getting the wrong idea. I can honestly assume your comming at me to make yourself feel better about your meaningless existance because you surely can't feed your need to be an a-hole irl because your probably a bad @ss in pwi and a scrub anywhere else.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Michael dark is a nobody to me tbh. I remember a lot of ppl from when I used to play but he doesn't have a place in my memory so chances are he had no real impact on me. I find it sweet that he remembers me though :). I can't even log out on ppl, I've tried it in my 4x days to **** off a pker that's been riding me and it failed :p. So chances are I had to go or lagged out so fall back.

DT your reading too far into this as if your a psycologist. I post here because some loser called me out for no reason. Yes I do feel the need to defend myself. I'm like that online and irl because I don't like people getting the wrong idea. I can honestly assume your comming at me to make yourself feel better about your meaningless existance because you surely can't feed your need to be an a-hole irl because your probably a bad @ss in pwi and a scrub anywhere else.

Trying to feign ignorance on a topic to suit your argument doesn't help your case @ all, to be perfectly honest.

No one called you out, stating truthful facts, IMO, has never been "calling anyone out" As much as it is being honest. Which seems to be something you have a hard time grasping. There is a severe difference between "people getting the wrong idea" and "people thinking what I want them to think" When what you say does not coincide with the truth, then THAT places you in the later category, rather than the first lol.

Insulting me irl now? Should I quote your "You don't even know me irl" quote? A hypocrite and a liar, you're just a modern day Jesus Christ, aren't you.

I'm in Law school, I fill my need to be an A-hole on a daily basis, but I like doing extra credit work b:pleased.

You were never the pvper you claimed to be, everyone remembers you running away or force logging.

No one here has said anything about you that wasn't true.

Why are you still here?
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Trying to feign ignorance on a topic to suit your argument doesn't help your case @ all, to be perfectly honest.

No one called you out, stating truthful facts, IMO, has never been "calling anyone out" As much as it is being honest. Which seems to be something you have a hard time grasping. There is a severe difference between "people getting the wrong idea" and "people thinking what I want them to think" When what you say does not coincide with the truth, then THAT places you in the later category, rather than the first lol.

Insulting me irl now? Should I quote your "You don't even know me irl" quote? A hypocrite and a liar, you're just a modern day Jesus Christ, aren't you.

I'm in Law school, I fill my need to be an A-hole on a daily basis, but I like doing extra credit work b:pleased.

You were never the pvper you claimed to be, everyone remembers you running away or force logging.

No one here has said anything about you that wasn't true.

Why are you still here?

I talked about you irl in a sarcastic response to my "you think your a psycologist" comment. If I was the scrub, fail pvper and person that everyone knows to run and log out this shouldvt even be worth your time to discuss. if I was just running around, killing lowbies and force logging I wouldn't have gotten so much "hate" as I did now would I? Your just some ***** on a failing game. At least I was smart enough to stop playing the game and start playing the forums. This seems like a good time to read my new sig that I made right b4 we started our little argument. Read it, its just a game ol' boy. I'm 100 percent sure if I paid attention to you as much as you have been doing to me I'de have an essay to right. But I'm not a d1ck rider like you are :).
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I talked about you irl in a sarcastic response to my "you think your a psycologist" comment. If I was the scrub, fail pvper and person that everyone knows to run and log out this shouldvt even be worth your time to discuss. if I was just running around, killing lowbies and force logging I wouldn't have gotten so much "hate" as I did now would I? Your just some ***** on a failing game. At least I was smart enough to stop playing the game and start playing the forums. This seems like a good time to read my new sig that I made right b4 we started our little argument. Read it, its just a game ol' boy. I'm 100 percent sure if I paid attention to you as much as you have been doing to me I'de have an essay to right. But I'm not a d1ck rider like you are :).

Actually it's quite the opposite, you got the hate because you DID do those things, then talk on the forums about pvp like you were some expert or preformed well in pvp on a regular basis.

That gets you negative responses, had you been a good little little boy, and just lurked and not spoken, I'm quite sure none of this would have been an issue ^_^

I simply stated you were lying and were misinformed on a few things, corrected you and you took offense. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only reason I even remembered who you were, was because the sheer irony of being in an rpk faction while saying " I don't fight wbs" made me laugh quite a bit in vent, there is nothing random about avoiding specific classes =(

Not to mention you're the one who started this by quoting me.

Still to this day one of the most amusing things I've ever been told in pwi b:chuckle.

P.S. Of course this is a game, it's why it absolutely baffles me you're taking so much offense to people telling you the truth of what transpired in said game?
    CB-Phase 1-4

edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually it's quite the opposite, you got the hate because you DID do those things, then talk on the forums about pvp like you were some expert or preformed well in pvp on a regular basis.

That gets you negative responses, had you been a good little little boy, and just lurked and not spoken, I'm quite sure none of this would have been an issue ^_^

I simply stated you were lying and were misinformed on a few things, corrected you and you took offense. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only reason I even remembered who you were, was because the sheer irony of being in an rpk faction while saying " I don't fight wbs" made me laugh quite a bit in vent, there is nothing random about avoiding specific classes =(

Still to this day one of the most amusing things I've ever been told in pwi b:chuckle.

P.S. Of course this is a game, it's why it absolutely baffles me you're taking so much offense to people telling you the truth of what transpired in said game?

I'm not taking offence, I'm just correcting you. Everyone who knew me knew I had the worst gears on an EA possible. On a game where gear > skill that was the reason why I never foght WB was because it was a waist of time and it is always the same: kite-tick charm- get hit, stunned almost die- stun- tick charm- paralize- hit- tick charm and it keeps going in that direction. And also for that same reason of skill being less than gears is why I quit this game in the first place and went to play jade dynasty which is more fair to my inability to get decent gears. Anyway, I suggest we stop now or we'll be at this all day.
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not taking offence, I'm just correcting you. Everyone who knew me knew I had the worst gears on an EA possible. On a game where gear > skill that was the reason why I never foght WB was because it was a waist of time and it is always the same: kite-tick charm- get hit, stunned almost die- stun- tick charm- paralize- hit- tick charm and it keeps going in that direction. And also for that same reason of skill being less than gears is why I quit this game in the first place and went to play jade dynasty which is more fair to my inability to get decent gears. Anyway, I suggest we stop now or we'll be at this all day.

1) you can't correct what was already correct, you're confusing yourself

2) I'm sure I can find worse geared ea's we have ea's with robe pieces on.

3) You just said you never fought wbs, yet you're describing how fights with them go?

Also >Implying you didn't die to wbs lol.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ArchersSoul: Comment/Stun/Kite

Destroy: Comment/Ammegedon/Miss

Rinse and Repeat
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options

Rinse and Repeat

As if my perdition ever misses with lvl 11 bloodbath =(
    CB-Phase 1-4

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As if my perdition ever misses with lvl 11 bloodbath =(

/drops Immune Pot
    /kites to SZ
    /PM's DT how smexy the perdition looked
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Rinse and Repeat

Lol'd hard.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    /drops Immune Pot
    /kites to SZ
    /PM's DT how smexy the perdition looked

/Stuns, then chains occult ice So you cannot pot and any possible AD runs out

/You re-spawn and pm's me how smexy the perdition looked b:dirty
    CB-Phase 1-4

edited September 2010
    Options
    1) you can't correct what was already correct, you're confusing yourself

2) I'm sure I can find worse geared ea's we have ea's with robe pieces on.

3) You just said you never fought wbs, yet you're describing how fights with them go?

Also >Implying you didn't die to wbs lol.

No it isn't the truth just because you want to believe so.

I don't fight WB because that's how the fighs go everytime I had made an effort to do so. So therefore I just gave up fighting them all together. Anyways, I'm done with you for the day, I have better things to do with my day than answer to some d1ckhead that's on the internet lol. Tbh I always thought u were a pretty good guy but this convo speaks volumes about you. ^^
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    /Stuns, then chains occult ice So you cannot pot and any possible AD runs out

/You re-spawn and pm's me how smexy the perdition looked b:dirty

My nick-name is not cannon-fodder for nothing. b:cute
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No it isn't the truth just because you want to believe so.

I don't fight WB because that's how the fighs go everytime I had made an effort to do so. So therefore I just gave up fighting them all together. Anyways, I'm done with you for the day, I have better things to do with my day than answer to some d1ckhead that's on the internet lol. Tbh I always thought u were a pretty good guy but this convo speaks volumes about you. ^^

Ok, professional pvper, you go have fun.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    /calls for rez
    /wonders how I will fix my broken armour fom massive perdition

Where did everyone go?? Wheres Reds when you need her. b:dirty
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Showing my loyalty and love of my hubby...

Trelmanor is one of the best BMs!!

One of the very few that I can DD to my hearts content with very little chance of stealing agro. Team player in TW, level headed, helpful and dependable. Great PvPer, nice gear but not the best out there :)

Cheers!

I have major respect for Trelmanor... always one of my favorite bms to have squaded with in pvp... him, BobaFett_ (though I could never convince him to use genies more), Domeshot, and before he quit SplitStep... Some had great gear, some didn't but they had skill and were always looking for new ways to kill you more effectively.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I really hate to say it but Calvin is one of the best around right now.

Quick list:

Zerhee
    NyKage
    Calvin
    Titeo

@Jette SplitStep was a good bm but he quit when everyone started hitting 9x. Dunno how he would've turned out but he was the first fist bm on the server.
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    he was the first fist bm on the server.

Actually, Ashlynn from CQ was.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    pfft Maia everyone know im the best pvpers ........... euhh carebear hmm b:victoryb:chuckle
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
    edited September 2010
    Options

Quick list:

Zerhee
    NyKage
    Calvin
    Titeo

@Jette SplitStep was a good bm but he quit when everyone started hitting 9x. Dunno how he would've turned out but he was the first fist bm on the server.

everyone knows athran is by far the best wr on the server.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Michael dark is a nobody to me tbh. I remember a lot of ppl from when I used to play but he doesn't have a place in my memory so chances are he had no real impact on me. I find it sweet that he remembers me though :). I

Aww, so adorable. Nothing you can say would bother me. Everyone knows you're horrible. You're like the Levii or archers. b:chuckle

Umm... no, SplitStep wasn't even close to being the first fist bm on the server.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Aww, so adorable. Nothing you can say would bother me. Everyone knows you're horrible. You're like the Levii or archers. b:chuckle

Umm... no, SplitStep wasn't even close to being the first fist bm on the server.

Comparing me to levii is like me comparing you to a lvl 1 barb. Yes everyone knows I'm horrible, any character that's inactive, gearless and moneyless is horrible. And sure nothing I say can hurt you... I don't know you... At all...
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Quick list:

Zerhee
    NyKage
    Calvin
    Titeo

yea I don't either, we nearly had his lunar fists farmed though before anniversary packs...would have been interesting to see how he turned out.
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I remember having a few fist fights with Kage, Mudwayne and Kage back when I just hit 90.

but the first I saw pvp with fist was kaza.

I always pve with my fist till I got lunar fist xDD.b:surrenderb:surrender
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

first fist wr was a hell wr from CQ, she quits but i forgot her name
    and first 5.0/sec was Sobbie, first one on all server also ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »
    first fist wr was a hell wr from CQ, she quits but i forgot her name
    and first 5.0/sec was Sobbie, first one on all server also ;p

Ashlyn, full hh90 light and evasion adorns (no interval), hh90 green bow >_>. Then went heavy and was 1st person on server to get zerk fists.

1st 5.0 in all of PWI was that 8jun WR from harshlands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol all of this is false.your mistaking that archer wel, while I'm an 8x pking in 8x-9x playes she's on HT and other places having a good time. The only time I've killed nothing but lowbies was at lvl 70 when I introduced myself to rpk and after that I fought my levels and above. Lowbies were lucky, I didn't wanna kill em because I didn't wanna be another RH steriotype.

Don't lie, I never logged out from anyone, neither did I even go to fishes that much. Only to pk 1 person (mainly from RQ) then fly away before 3 people jump me. Admittingly I never liked fighting Wb. Most of the time they ourgear me and you ever seen my gear? Nothing pass +2 and I rarely had a charm.

And good TWs are better than open pvp? Its about opinion if you ask me. I prefer rpk than a war anyday

edit: I just noticed your from RQ. There's not one person from RQ that got on the pk list by killing their own lvls.

i remember you trying to attack me and i remember you trying to drop into the water to get away from nix. funny because i followed you into the water and 1 shot you with ironwood. you shattered too. b:victory

you must have had some massive memory loss since you last played. all you did was try to hunt lowbies and even that you didnt do well because they would gang up on you and you died to a party of lvl 3x. i remember that day so clearly because i lol'd until i had a stomach ache.

@Michael_Dark you are a somebody to me <3
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I remember having a few fist fights with Kage, Mudwayne and Kage back when I just hit 90.

but the first I saw pvp with fist was kaza.

I always pve with my fist till I got lunar fist xDD.b:surrenderb:surrender

UnholyFist and MasterSavage were the first fist bms i ever saw D:
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @Michael_Dark you are a somebody to me <3

b:cute b:kiss

There was one girl char back in like April or May of '09... I don't remember who it was, but they had Annihilators back in the day and were basically owning a bunch of people in duels at Whetstone... I don't remember who it was, but damn, I got my *** kicked over and over by them. Was the first truly multi-path BM I'd seen.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MauMauMau - Lost City
    MauMauMau - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

:D MasterSavage was fist way back before anni packs. something like the march of the first year for pwi. he was fun in vent too.