Tt80 Axes Question

saul25
saul25 Posts: 99 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Blademaster
Ok my question is since i want tt90 gold as endgame axe .right now i have tt70 axe and calamity axes of blood but people tell me to skip tt80 and Stay with Calamity axes till im level 90. But should I make tt80 axes and leave them in bank till 90 and stick with Calamity axes of blood because im thinking of selling them when i get my tt80 axes and if i should stick with them till 90 how much should I refine them? b:bye
Post edited by saul25 on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, I'd make the TT80 whenever you get around to it but use calas til 90. As for refine, 4-5 I guess o.o?
  • saul25
    edited September 2010
    Ok Also do you know any place to make some really good cash and fast? I tryed to Grind At nightscream island and bearly got any money only like 50kb:irritated
  • LuckyGuest - Dreamweaver
    LuckyGuest - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    There's a pretty good place for 80 grinding - Sirry Wine Camp (Plain of Farewells) - and you can also do One-Man Army quests for the mobs there.
  • saul25
    edited September 2010
    oh and since i only want to use axe just for the stuns and aoes and in tw wouldnt tt90 gold work just fine as endgame? lots of people on dw say its just a lvl 90 version of cala axes and i should get tt99 gold but i know i cant afford them so tt90 gold would be good enough right?

Because I need more cash for Lunar Claws and eventually Lunar pole b:scorn because im g like that b:cool
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    saul25 wrote: »
    oh and since i only want to use axe just for the stuns and aoes and in tw wouldnt tt90 gold work just fine as endgame? lots of people on dw say its just a lvl 90 version of cala axes and i should get tt99 gold but i know i cant afford them so tt90 gold would be good enough right?

Because I need more cash for Lunar Claws and eventually Lunar pole b:scorn because im g like that b:cool

If you can't afford TT99 there's no way you can afford TT90. It's way more expensive.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    saul25 wrote: »

/facepalm
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~