Why is that

Options
Ravewyn - Harshlands
Ravewyn - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
I have noticed that when i tamed my bee the first time i was playing, i was excited because of the looks of the wild petite swafly, it has a tigerish pattern, and had a stinger and two little horns on its nose. When i went to hatch the egg, i summoned it and noticed that its stinger was missing and the little horns were gone. The same goes for the plumpfish. When i was wandering around in the lvl 70+ area, i decided to go to Archo fron the Sanctuary area where the huggy hair are. I got in a body of water and noticed some plumpfish as i was lowering myself to the seafloor. they looked awesome with their fins on them and a frill on their heads. I went on a water quest with my faction leader, Celebrimbor. She pulled out her plumpfish and it didnt have its awesome fin effects on it.....why is it that tamed creatures seem to look different from the untamed creatures that wander around with their cool looking stingers,horns,and fins??? to me it seems a little unfair and really boring b:surrender
Post edited by Ravewyn - Harshlands on

Comments

• MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    3 things.
    1. This is in the wrong section
    2. Cele is a guy and tell him Nightmare said hi.
    3. It's probably because you are not zoomed in close enough. I noticed that a lot of details are missing from mobs unless you are up close and personal to the mob. If you have already zoomed in to make sure that's not the case then, I'm not sure. Maybe it's not the same type of mob as you are seeing untamed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c: