should i?

Options
Ieaz - Archosaur
Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
do u run pwi again?

is the server still going?

shall i give it 97 cleric with best pvp stats on server for cleric looking for Guild

or

keep PWI out of my comp

b:shockedb:dirtyb:kissb:bye

ps i found this link
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Cleric&server=Archosaur
Post edited by Ieaz - Archosaur on

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    leaz some of us that were never actually butt-hurt by your world chats would defend how good of a cleric you were, but theres few of us left. now, you have to wear a shirt and tie when speaking because everybody's so sensitive if you come off improper
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so wot u are saying is u need me back to jazz up WC
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hellz yeah

btw, i passed through colchester when i was in england this summer and thought i heard your voice hahah. but damn u all sound alike to me
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    -sings sexy back- b:laugh
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    do u run pwi again?

is the server still going?

shall i give it 97 cleric with best pvp stats on server for cleric looking for Guild

or

keep PWI out of my comp

ps i found this link
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Cleric&server=Archosaur

for every 3 person you killed, u died 6 times, aka for every 1 person u killed you died twice,

Hao Dragon, for every 1 person hes killed, hes died 0 times. best stats my *** b:chuckle

get back online, the drama is all boring and posh talking walls of text on forums now, if you spell something wrong or use a PW-MY term, raging tides will eat you on the forums before there heads explode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The server could use a good anal trouncing. Everyone's all covering-their-butts like
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    /inb4nightrage

apparently "the game is dead" but other than archosaur most of the servers seem reasonably populated.. guess they are just ghosts of instances past
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    /inb4nightrage

apparently "the game is dead" but other than archosaur most of the servers seem reasonably populated.. guess they are just ghosts of instances past

another reason to get geared up, Forsaken world closed beta begina 27th October, ive heard from afew informed people from harshlands, there wont be any more servers, but instead server merging (i assume to save on running costs and resources for FW(I)? Launch.

so with any luck we'll be merged into raging tides, or sancuaty and have some real fun with server vs. server tws wooo.

unless you plan to do something like play FW-CN Open beta full in 6 days like me b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why tho? u would get ur *** kick if u go against sanct 0.99% chance to win a tw or an open pk war against them and like 30% or less to win against RT IJS

and to the OP RT will eat u alive stay away from forums :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why tho? u would get ur *** kick if u go against sanct 0.99% chance to win a tw or an open pk war against them and like 30% or less to win against RT IJS

and to the OP RT will eat u alive stay away from forums :o

Have you been to both servers?
    Just cuz Archo is less populated and a younger server doesn't mean we have no skilled players or well built, well geared people.

I, for one, have quit this game already, but I quit as a rank 8 +10 geared archer and I was nowhere close to being one of the best equipped.

Until an actual merge occurs, you cant assume this shiit.
    Maybe you should be the one staying away from the forums with your stupid assumptions.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just cuz Archo is less populated and a younger server doesn't mean we have no skilled players or well built, well geared people.

I, for one, have quit this game already, but I quit as a rank 8 +10 geared archer and I was nowhere close to being one of the best equipped.

Maybe you should be the one staying away from the forums with your stupid assumptions.

Damn, I thought you loved me.b:cry
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i'll **** everybody up on sanctuary

and you can that to the BANK
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ive heard from afew informed people from harshlands, there wont be any more servers, but instead server merging

b:pleased

starts to gather mats for a tt99 suit on sanctuary . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • V/mpi - Archosaur78
    V/mpi - Archosaur78 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How would a server merge work in regards to TW, land wise?
    Would the map be blank or would it be an all out battle to see who gets to keep what o.o ('cause that could be fun)
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How would a server merge work in regards to TW, land wise?
    Would the map be blank or would it be an all out battle to see who gets to keep what o.o ('cause that could be fun)

map would reset :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • V/mpi - Archosaur80
    V/mpi - Archosaur80 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ohhh.... okies :3
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    /inb4nightrage

Lol game is dead.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Sanctuary > Archo in skill IJS lawl
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sanctuary > Archo in skill IJS lawl

Archo > Sanctuary in professional forum walls of text b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!