Best WR ever

Options
ipro1
ipro1 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
He has some of the worst gear and hes always charmless but I've never seen a better WR skill wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1J67wnsB0
Post edited by ipro1 on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Psssh, bigtime was the most epic bm ever for his gear.. IJS
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yea I've pvped with and against bigtime, I've only killed him/her about twice and he/she killed me about... 20 times :p. But bigtimes gear wasn't that bad. Well not bad compaired to mines... Respect my title to being the worst geared player on LC thay you've seen thus far.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    donfranwhatsoever sucks....so bad in pvp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Bigtime used to always kill me... back like a year ago.

When I was like 10-20 levels lower than him.

Against same level BMs... Gilfornin or w/e his name is. I have more troubles against him than I do against Titeo. They both outgear me pretty significantly though, so I pretty much expect to die when facing them. It would help if my internet wasn't wifi though...

donfan? He's like jimbo but not quite as bad. lol.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Bigtime used to always kill me... back like a year ago.

When I was like 10-20 levels lower than him.

Against same level BMs... Gilfornin or w/e his name is. I have more troubles against him than I do against Titeo. They both outgear me pretty significantly though, so I pretty much expect to die when facing them. It would help if my internet wasn't wifi though...

gilforin is also a great bm, but his gear is really good.. so its hard to compare him to bigtime. I'll just say they are both awesome xD
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    imo, even if everyone pawns bigtime now, i still think hes the best BM becos he still uses his polearm, and is also the first to use it too. tats his trademark.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't know, you raise quite a dilemma there. b:shocked

Gilforin is good and so would be bigtime if he ever used something other than a cv pole and XS (at least (s)he actually gets out of sz and I've seen him/her kill people out of his/her league gear wise).

I would mention ThisIsMyAlt too, gear is average but he's hella good and pretty much the only WR I've ever seen using leaps with a brain.

Also cbastor, if only he didn't blow all of his money on **** leaving himself with the sh.ittiest gear ever and if only he wasn't annoying like a fistful of broken glass and salt shoved directly up the rear.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:shutup you're giving him too much credit. he's sucks lawl, but compare him to jimbo.. hm.. jimbo does have better gears but as for pvp skills they're both as bad
    one time he even pmed me teach me how to play ep...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't know, you raise quite a dilemma there. b:shocked

Gilforin is good and so would be bigtime if he ever used something other than a cv pole and XS (at least (s)he actually gets out of sz and I've seen him/her kill people out of his/her league gear wise).

I would mention ThisIsMyAlt too, gear is average but he's hella good and pretty much the only WR I've ever seen using leaps with a brain.

Also cbastor, if only he didn't blow all of his money on **** leaving himself with the sh.ittiest gear ever and if only he wasn't annoying like a fistful of broken glass and salt shoved directly up the rear.

This xD
    /10char
    edited September 2010
    Options

I really haven't seen ThisIsMyAlt in PvP much, just TW, but yeah he does his job well in TW.

CB? lol. If... big word. Too bad, so sad. lol

I kinda wish I saw the point to keep upgrading... I would be pretty beast if I had 12k+ hp unbuffed, I just don't see any reason to keep spending here. I was considering it, but I thought I should buy FEAR2 instead and saved the rest of my money. Was a wise choice. I don't care about bragging rights. I deal some pretty serious damage, I just don't care about my survival index anymore. Doesn't matter, in open map PvP everyone dies.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I really haven't seen ThisIsMyAlt in PvP much, just TW, but yeah he does his job well in TW.

CB? lol. If... big word. Too bad, so sad. lol

I kinda wish I saw the point to keep upgrading... I would be pretty beast if I had 12k+ hp unbuffed, I just don't see any reason to keep spending here. I was considering it, but I thought I should buy FEAR2 instead and saved the rest of my money. Was a wise choice. I don't care about bragging rights. I deal some pretty serious damage, I just don't care about my survival index anymore. Doesn't matter, in open map PvP everyone dies.

b:pleasedPRO BM TALKZb:pleasedb:thanks
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    IThisIsMyAlt

Soooo annoying in TW....the only BM in Spec that would consistently keep me 100% stun locked b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Showing my loyalty and love of my hubby...

Trelmanor is one of the best BMs!!

One of the very few that I can DD to my hearts content with very little chance of stealing agro. Team player in TW, level headed, helpful and dependable. Great PvPer, nice gear but not the best out there :)

Cheers!
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The best WR ever I would say Deity
    1st GX on server
    1st one who blocked the way to FB29 in secret passage
    b:angry

whoever wanna arguez say it in front of my faceb:angry
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Put simply, he's the only WR who doesn't spend half their income on CS that I'd have trouble with in PVP.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • yashino
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ThisIsMyAlt might be good in tw but as in pvp.. he isn't as good as you guys said... especially if it's 1 vs 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TW is the only pvp that matter in this game.

I don't see why people are saying " Only good in TW"

Like any thing else is important, lol?
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TW is the only pvp that matter in this game.

I don't see why people are saying " Only good in TW"

Like any thing else is important, lol?

Since when is this true?

You candy @ss players on LC stopped rpking so now ya only meet ppl in pvp in TW? LC has become an abomination.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Put simply, he's the only WR who doesn't spend half their income on CS that I'd have trouble with in PVP.

Pretty sure I've never made it past casual cash shopper status. Most of my gear, with the exception of my event boots/helm/refines on GX were all farmed.... oh wait, I did cash in to help buy my interval cape... everything else was farmed. b:pleased
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Since when is this true?

You candy @ss players on LC stopped rpking so now ya only meet ppl in pvp in TW? LC has become an abomination.

>Implying you did not just kill lowbies all day in RH.

>Implying you did not log out every time you saw me over fish because "I don't fight wbs"

>Implying you have any room to talk, EVER.

Good TWs > Open wold pk. If you don't believe so, then you've never been in a real war.
    CB-Phase 1-4

edited September 2010
    Options
    >Implying you did not just kill lowbies all day in RH.

>Implying you did not log out every time you saw me over fish because "I don't fight wbs"

>Implying you have any room to talk, EVER.

Good TWs > Open wold pk. If you don't believe so, then you've never been in a real war.

Lol all of this is false.your mistaking that archer wel, while I'm an 8x pking in 8x-9x playes she's on HT and other places having a good time. The only time I've killed nothing but lowbies was at lvl 70 when I introduced myself to rpk and after that I fought my levels and above. Lowbies were lucky, I didn't wanna kill em because I didn't wanna be another RH steriotype.

Don't lie, I never logged out from anyone, neither did I even go to fishes that much. Only to pk 1 person (mainly from RQ) then fly away before 3 people jump me. Admittingly I never liked fighting Wb. Most of the time they ourgear me and you ever seen my gear? Nothing pass +2 and I rarely had a charm.

And good TWs are better than open pvp? Its about opinion if you ask me. I prefer rpk than a war anyday

edit: I just noticed your from RQ. There's not one person from RQ that got on the pk list by killing their own lvls.
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options

And good TWs are better than open pvp? Its about opinion if you ask me. I prefer rpk than a war anyday

edit: I just noticed your from RQ. There's not one person from RQ that got on the pk list by killing their own lvls.

I def did not confuse you with Wel, wel cannot even speak English.

So, actually all of it is true, You were a scrub, I remember you in Aika CB qq'ing about RQ.

RH was a 3rd rate rpk guild, not even a 2nd rate. You were never up to RQ standards, hell you weren't ever up to Harvester or TheClick standards.

You have to sit and remind people that RH even existed, everyone remembers RQ.

99% of my kills were legitimate, Not to mention I spent 7 months in CQ and I guess around 3-4 now in Essence between when Essence was started after CQ's breakup, my long break then coming back this summer.
    There is no rpk in that @ all.
    Exude more butthurt please.
    CB-Phase 1-4

edited September 2010
    Options
    Don't lie, I never logged out from anyone,

LOL!

Yes, you have force logged before. I remember when I was chasing you with Falon over by Forest Ruins... after a few repetitions of attack, die, run... fall into water... you force logged. Like, twice.

b:pleased

Try again.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

There is much truth in this statement!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There is much truth in this statement!!

Yes TW is more thna likely >er but 5 vs. 5 fights over one Iron Ore mat spot can get eipc. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I def did not confuse you with Wel, wel cannot even speak English.

So, actually all of it is true, You were a scrub, I remember you in Aika CB qq'ing about RQ.

RH was a 3rd rate rpk guild, not even a 2nd rate. You were never up to RQ standards, hell you weren't ever up to Harvester or TheClick standards.

You have to sit and remind people that RH even existed, everyone remembers RQ.

99% of my kills were legitimate, Not to mention I spent 7 months in CQ and I guess around 3-4 now in Essence between when Essence was started after CQ's breakup, my long break then coming back this summer.
    There is no rpk in that @ all.
    Exude more butthurt please.

First of all no ones talking about redhawk but you. I'm talking about me. And when did I ever QQ about RQ in a1ka CB? Not oonce have I ever flamed, or cried about RQ. All I did was level to about 27 and started rpking, I do remember going after you and pandoa, I even was gonna join RQ do do alittle rpk but I decided to join another guild? Take your wee wee out your @ss and open your eyes.
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    First of all no ones talking about redhawk but you. I'm talking about me. And when did I ever QQ about RQ in a1ka CB? Not oonce have I ever flamed, or cried about RQ. All I did was level to about 27 and started rpking, I do remember going after you and pandoa, I even was gonna join RQ do do alittle rpk but I decided to join another guild? Take your wee wee out your @ss and open your eyes.

Wow, someone seems to be a little upset and doesn't like the truth.

I will now, allow our glorious president to have a few words...

28vrc5j.jpg
    CB-Phase 1-4

edited September 2010
    Options
    Wow, someone seems to be a little upset and doesn't like the truth.

I will now, allow our glorious president to have a few words...

28vrc5j.jpg

Lol that was adorable DT. I do accept the truth but not the lies or misinterprentation your posting. And I'm not getting upset, I may post on this forum but I don't play this game or any other mmo, these forums is like watching a good tv show. I won't let you disrupt my calm because your some guy online that quite frankly don't know me. So enough is enough, give yourself a time out.
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol that was adorable DT. I do accept the truth but not the lies or misinterprentation your posting. And I'm not getting upset, I may post on this forum but I don't play this game or any other mmo, these forums is like watching a good tv show. I won't let you disrupt my calm because your some guy online that quite frankly don't know me. So enough is enough, give yourself a time out.

Haha, there are no "lies" or "misinterpretations" I mean even Michael dark called you out on the force logging thing, if more than one person have seen it happen, chances are.... you're full of it.

You're just a scrub lol. You post here because you feel the need to defend yourself about some game you "don't even play" or care about. I however do still play, so that says a lot more about your fragile E ego, than it does about me being an active player on my servers forums.

But you have fun b:chuckle
    CB-Phase 1-4

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Truer words were never spoken.
    ZzXVdr5.png