Why oh why? Just stop already...

Typhyse - Sanctuary
Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
This to all of you who are making "QQ this game/forum sucks, the GMs/Mods don't care about us, are commies, have their heads too far up their wallets, etc. etc. etc.
You are ruining the forums by filling it with this trash; there are still some people to log onto the forums and game TO PLAY/TALK ABOUT THE GAME. We don't want to see you whining every 5 minutes about how this game is dead, how the GMs/Mods don't care or should fix something, or are stealing your time and money.

1: The Mods have no power over the game.
2: The GMs have limited power over the game. They simply translate the code from the Malaysian version and make small changes allowed by the Devs (the true creators of the game and the ones you should be complaining to about issues).
3: It's a business. They need to make money on it. Yes I agree that most items are a little over prices and some are WAY overpriced, but that's what how they decided to price them. They don't force you to buy them or to even pay to play the game. It's fully possible to play the entire game without spending a penny on micro-transactions. Furthermore, unlike make other F2Ps, the entirety of the game is available without spending money; there are no locked quests, levels, gears that require a payment to unlock (apart from the boutique items, which are not essential to play the game).

If you do not like it, ALT + F4 and never play again. Give the poor GMs and Mods a break; they have lives too and don't need to put up with immature people. Give us who still enjoy the game a break.

I know I'm probably going to get flamed out the wazzo for this and this thread will most likely be closed within an hour, but I had to say this.
My apologies GMs and Mods for any issues this post mat give rise to. I respect you and your jobs and your patience for the high number of people who will not stop giving you grief for things you have little to no control over.

That is allb:bye
Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
~Spazz~
Post edited by Typhyse - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why or why did you make this post?

Counter-productive imo, sorry -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:angry *flames you* b:angry
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You do realize you're only, oh... the 96548th person to make this kind of thread, right? If the population at large listened, they'd have done so by now.

Not that this stops me from ranting myself once in awhile, but... yeah. -_- Welcome to the glamorous world of forum arguments. Is it everything you imagined?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Why or why did you make this post?

Counter-productive imo, sorry -.-
    I realize this, but I've had it with these types of people and had to say somethingb:surrender
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    well if folks make negative spam, why shouldnt someone be allowed to make positive spam.

like you say you are gonna get flamed, but getting it off your chest probably helped a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I realize this, but I've had it with these types of people and had to say somethingb:surrender

Just let it be as there are always those that will make threads like this...

TBH, this is just another thread that they have to worry about closing now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    You do realize you're only, oh... the 96548th person to make this kind of thread, right? If the population at large listened, they'd have done so by now.

Not that this stops me from ranting myself once in awhile, but... yeah. -_- Welcome to the glamorous world of forum arguments. Is it everything you imagined?

I did not realize this; I've only been noticing a large amount of these types of posts within the past few weeks.

I love forum arguments...when they are concerning ingame things. Not whining about how this game is dead, QQ, blah blah blah, I'm sure you know what they all say.
    ~Spazz~
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Alt + F4 would be pointless in game.
    On the lower right hand side of your screen, there is an icon you can click to open the game back up if it is closed without logging.
    b:victory
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2: The GMs have limited power over the game. They simply translate the code from the Malaysian version and make small changes allowed by the Devs (the true creators of the game and the ones you should be complaining to about issues).

Err...no. PWI's translation is pretty much entirely their own. Malay version doesn't even have TB, Warsong, or Nirvana yet. Last patch was like one or two weeks ago to take out a box. Couple weeks before was to put in a new box. The last patch before those two was in ******n January to take out another box.

This is why a large amount of us quit MY and went to Harshlands server. Compared to MY, PWI is so much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Alt + F4 would be pointless in game.
    On the lower right hand side of your screen, there is an icon you can click to open the game back up if it is closed without logging.
    b:victory

True...but by that I meant "rage quit" as opposed to the actual method of ALT F4ing lol
    Anyway, I have to go to work now. I hope to return to this thread tomorrow and see it still open with mature discussion in it. (expects flame-spams and closing within 5 minutes now that I said thatb:shocked)
    ~Spazz~
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This to all of you who are making "QQ this game/forum sucks, the GMs/Mods don't care about us, are commies, have their heads too far up their wallets, etc. etc. etc.
    You are ruining the forums by filling it with this trash; there are still some people to log onto the forums and game TO PLAY/TALK ABOUT THE GAME. We don't want to see you whining every 5 minutes about how this game is dead, how the GMs/Mods don't care or should fix something, or are stealing your time and money.

1: The Mods have no power over the game.
    3: It's a business. They need to make money on it. Yes I agree that most items are a little over prices and some are WAY overpriced, but that's what how they decided to price them. They don't force you to buy them or to even pay to play the game. It's fully possible to play the entire game without spending a penny on micro-transactions. Furthermore, unlike make other F2Ps, the entirety of the game is available without spending money; there are no locked quests, levels, gears that require a payment to unlock (apart from the boutique items, which are not essential to play the game).

If you do not like it, ALT + F4 and never play again. Give the poor GMs and Mods a break; they have lives too and don't need to put up with immature people. Give us who still enjoy the game a break.

I know I'm probably going to get flamed out the wazzo for this and this thread will most likely be closed within an hour, but I had to say this.
    My apologies GMs and Mods for any issues this post mat give rise to. I respect you and your jobs and your patience for the high number of people who will not stop giving you grief for things you have little to no control over.

That is allb:bye

I admire your spirit in making this thread, as I have the same kind of thinking, but.....You do realize that making this thread is equal to people making a rage thread?People will always be complaining, that is a reality. And people will always be saying why you should not complain. So either way making this kind of thread is really just another forum "fire" fuel.

(I tried not to be offensive in anywayb:thanks)
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010

We have had withr self-rightous dont complain bullcrap... it's the same as me complaining about game changing so **** and move on.

The forums have had less QQ in the past 2 weeks than I have seen in a while, this kind of thread serves no purpose but to get it going again.

Oh and sorry but I only had something to say just now too.... b:surrender

dumbass
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We have had withr self-rightous dont complain bullcrap... it's the same as me complaining about game changing so **** and move on.

The forums have had less QQ in the past 2 weeks than I have seen in a while, this kind of thread serves no purpose but to get it going again.

Oh and sorry but I only had something to say just now too.... b:surrender

dumbass

You know comments like that are not really necessaryb:surrender.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You know comments like that are not really necessaryb:surrender.

The truth is always neccessary, and frankly it was deserved. This thread should be closed with the rest.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I only really had to read the first post to know this needs closed asap...

Don't worry I won't sticky instead again xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.