"Be happy With What You Get" Question For The PW Company

Options
mekkan90
mekkan90 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Chronicles
Now im gonna explain some facts, and its only a fact so this thread shouldnt get closed, and people has the right to read this and get a answer from a GM who can repesent the company and tell us what the hell is going on.

This game has been on since 2008 and probably even more, everytime something new comes out, there is more buggs instead of less buggs.
Lunar is still full of buggs and its still not fixed, and its the same with warsong.
There is still alot of places the toon glitches all the time, do you want me to continue? Seriously, if they made 300 million dollars on this game in a year, they should be able to fix everything like the other game devolopers does with their games, this game is like a gotdamn Beta in my eyes, this game is not complete and is far from complete.

They dont want to finnish what they have started. Instead off creating more games and leave this game unfinnished and having people complain about this, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Seriously, im sick of people telling others that the Devs are doing a hard work, every game company has to fix the their own game, and they made 300 million dollars in 1 year.
So tell me something, how come other company's can fix their buggs in their and glitches and not this one? they probably do have some glitches and buggs, but PW has glitches and buggs almost everywhere and its HUGE.
This one gets more and more glitchy and with extra buggs with it. Why cant they just finnish this game and fous on this one atleast alittle bit more?.
And no people has the right to not be happy with some Sales like this one this week. Because the DEVS have to get something new every week, its their jobb.
So you cannot judge everyone for being pissed because they have the right to be pissed over this game, because the devs keeps **** their customers in the *** so hard.
Now go ahead and give me a answer why we all should be so "Happy". "be happy with what you get" doesnt cut it, every game has to have something to give the customers, if not then they have not succeded with making their customers happy, and that's why a game dies and thats why people goes on to play new games.

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    mekkan90 wrote: »
    this game is like a gotdamn Beta in my eyes, this game is not complete and is far from complete.

Why yesh, yesh it is still in beta.
    b:bye
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Now im gonna explain some facts, and its only a fact so this thread shouldnt get closed, and people has the right to read this and get a answer from a GM who can repesent the company and tell us what the hell is going on.

This game has been on since 2008 and probably even more, everytime something new comes out, there is more buggs instead of less buggs.
    Lunar is still full of buggs and its still not fixed, and its the same with warsong.
    There is still alot of places the toon glitches all the time, do you want me to continue? Seriously, if they made 300 million dollars on this game in a year, they should be able to fix everything like the other game devolopers does with their games, this game is like a gotdamn Beta in my eyes, this game is not complete and is far from complete.

They dont want to finnish what they have started. Instead off creating more games and leave this game unfinnished and having people complain about this, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
    Seriously, im sick of people telling others that the Devs are doing a hard work, every game company has to fix the their own game, and they made 300 million dollars in 1 year.
    So tell me something, how come other company's can fix their buggs in their and glitches and not this one? they probably do have some glitches and buggs, but PW has glitches and buggs almost everywhere and its HUGE.
    This one gets more and more glitchy and with extra buggs with it. Why cant they just finnish this game and fous on this one atleast alittle bit more?.
    And no people has the right to not be happy with some Sales like this one this week. Because the DEVS have to get something new every week, its their jobb.
    So you cannot judge everyone for being pissed because they have the right to be pissed over this game, because the devs keeps **** their customers in the *** so hard.
    Now go ahead and give me a answer why we all should be so "Happy". "be happy with what you get" doesnt cut it, every game has to have something to give the customers, if not then they have not succeded with making their customers happy, and that's why a game dies and thats why people goes on to play new games.

True. Just leave like I did. That's the best recipe for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    God, I swear there should be like a "how the world ACTUALLY works" test for people to use the internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    God, I swear there should be like a "how the world ACTUALLY works" test for people to use the internet.

.-.
    Humans not quite bright enough to make something like that.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svarius - Heavens Tear
    Svarius - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Now im gonna explain some facts, and its only a fact so this thread shouldnt get closed...

There is still alot of places the toon glitches all the time

...Seriously, if they made 300 million dollars on this game in a year, they should be able to fix everything like the other game devolopers does with their games, this game is like a gotdamn Beta in my eyes, this game is not complete and is far from complete.

Facts you say?
    Opinion
    Also opinion, if one I cannot help but agree with.

Thread is a rant, and will probably be depth'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Games come and go - cinema lasts a lifetime. (Except VHS - that only lasts 15 years)
    youtube.com/user/KRSMW
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Even if you wrap a candy paper around your poo that doesn't make it a candy. b:chuckle

While I do admit that there are plenty of things that need fixing, complaining on the forums won't help.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if you are not happy dont play.
    i am happy because I like to play and I have yet to encounter a bug that I cannot tolerate.
    i'll prefer a new event instead of fixing the rubberthing.

but some people are like "omg there is a bug, omg it's so annoying, omg protest protest Q.Q" (not directed to u)
  • IVIrJasper - Heavens Tear
    IVIrJasper - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @OP can you make the game work? Do you know Lua scripting and coding? Can you make the consumers happy? Then perhaps you should go work for PWI? Or maybe you should go make your own game and see how many bugs you can fix in it. I believe PWI's statement holds strong.. ITS A FREE GAME BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET. No one puts a gun to your head and tells you to play do they? So go delete yourself or stop your 5 year old girl whining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I SHALL SMASH YOUR SKULL LIKE A CLAM ON MY TUMMY!
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Mekkan, if you check the patch notes each week, you'll see that there are nearly always bug-fixes.

We do work with the devs to fix what we can when we can, but some bugs are more serious and take longer to fix than others.

Since your post involves some inappropriate content (certain imagery), this thread is getting locked and depth'd.
This discussion has been closed.