East Coast Servers?

Icedog - Dreamweaver
Icedog - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Chronicles
Is it just me, or is anyone else showing all of the east coast servers offline?

I logged on after maintenance, was on for about an hour and then got disconnected. I havent been able to log on since. When I open the server list it shows all three east coast servers offline (or at least I am not getting a ping for them).
Post edited by Icedog - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• azra04
    azra04 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i am having the SAME EXACT problem..... had horrible lag before i got dced though.... it was weird.... plz someone fix it for us
  • Akage - Raging Tide
    Akage - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yup, same for me. I am able to get on all west coast servers, but no eastern b:sad
  • Icedog - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Wish someone were online that could give us some info on this. I want to playb:cry
  • Xx_kiri_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_kiri_xX - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It seems like there's always at least one issue after maintenance every week -.-
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My BF & I are on Dreamweaver, and we're having the same problem. He said he got on after maintenance, was able to play for about an hour, hour and a half, got real laggy & DCed him. Couldn't get on for like two hours, then got on, played for a litlle bit and got DCed again. Woke me up like ten minutes ago to see if I could get on (or if was just him lol); I got on and managed to fly from West Arch banker up to the school/BH platform and got DCed myself. Now; it's showing all three East Coast servers as having no pings & we can't log back in. :( HELP!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neffelim - Dreamweaver
    Neffelim - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Same here
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yup Servers down god damn again..
    last weekend during tw..
    yesterday alot of people got extreme ping times..

now server dc today..

EDIT: oh lol didnt see thread start.. this was just 2 mins ago servers dc'ed.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Icedog - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Having this issue again!

All East coast servers appear offline. West coast servers ping fine, but nothing shows up for East coast.

I want to play ...... *cries*

Any GMs have any idea what is causing this?
  • NimbIe - Harshlands
    NimbIe - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    DC Attacking Slasher boss in FC lolb:shocked
  • Alyass - Raging Tide
    Alyass - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Same problem!
  • Imarri - Raging Tide
    Imarri - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Makes the thrid or fourth thread about this I was DC'd about 6 minutes ago during a Culti
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Yep, dreamweaver's down for me; also:((( Hope it gets fixed B4 the Tiger event!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icedog - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Well, I started this thread a week or two ago because it happened then as well. Didn't want to start a whole new thread for the same issue.

Wish this would get fixed because it is getting extremely annoying!
  • Nirvala - Raging Tide
    Nirvala - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The servers are not only down, but PWI has all the server times reported wrong, I JUST checked server status and east coast reports that it is 11pm... um, no, it is 8pm tyvm. Fix this NOW!
  • WolfLegend - Raging Tide
    WolfLegend - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My BF & I are on Dreamweaver, and we're having the same problem. He said he got on after maintenance, was able to play for about an hour, hour and a half, got real laggy & DCed him. Couldn't get on for like two hours, then got on, played for a litlle bit and got DCed again. Woke me up like ten minutes ago to see if I could get on (or if was just him lol); I got on and managed to fly from West Arch banker up to the school/BH platform and got DCed myself. Now; it's showing all three East Coast servers as having no pings & we can't log back in. :( HELP!!

Your bf woke you up for that? Sorry, no disrespect but lolz...
  • Xinyk - Dreamweaver
    Xinyk - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just logged onto Dreamweaver with no problems. Seems they're ok for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    LOL; it's cool! No, it was at my request; I'm a veno & I wanted to make sure I was at a rare pet spawn:) Had to get an armored bear; cuz I had just hit 80! (i did)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jd18
    jd18 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey ? why are the servers down can we get some help for this please, i was in the middle of something and kinda didnt want to be DC'edb:surrender
  • Imarri - Raging Tide
    Imarri - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just logged onto Dreamweaver with no problems. Seems they're ok for now.

How did you manage that I Just tried after seeing your Post and I still can't log into Dreamweaver Server Shows they are still down
  • Xinyk - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    How did you manage that I Just tried after seeing your Post and I still can't log into Dreamweaver Server Shows they are still down

Honest, I'm in the middle of West Arch right now. Nothing in WC about any disconnects, business going on as usual.

Weird its not working for you though. o_o;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jd18
    jd18 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i just logged on also to dreamweaver, its up . even tho it doesnt say it in the server list. but RT the server that really matters is still down :(
  • Xinyk - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Server list says all of them are up...east coast pings are much lower than the west coast though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Please see here http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/currentweatherusnational/uscurrentweather_large.html

So ISPs may be having problems, whether it is your ISP or one between the game servers and your PCs. Please try again later. Servers are up on east coast, for now, and are populated with players.

Unfortunately, we have no control over the networks between our servers and your PC, and neither do you guys.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Alyass - Raging Tide
    Alyass - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    it definitely seems related to where you live, my friend in PA is not having any problems, but I am in MI and I can't get in.

very likely some hub somewhere, but I don't appear to have any other internet problems, like reaching the forums or the West Coast servers.

So this seems like it should be something PWI needs to look into, and the sooner the better please.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We did look into it b:victory

That is why we have the map to weather.com to see what was causing the network interruptions.

We don't have control over the hundreds of networks that may be involved between your PC and our game servers. For weather issues, it is often best to wait until they pass.

PWE has no control whatsoever of the hubs, hosts, and ISPs that our servers are not on.
    b:surrender
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera