What would/do you do after hitting lvl 100?

Starflair - Dreamweaver
Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
I'm just curious. I know lvl 100 isn't the cap, but for those of us who struggle and work hard to hit those 3 digits (as opposed to "0mg how do i lvl 1-80 in an hour plox" people), there's gotta be an extreme sense of satisfaction.

I thought I would stop at 70 before making a new class to play with. Then I thought again at 80. I know when I hit 90 I'm gonna think "Well, it's onlt 10 more levels, might as well". 100 is a pretty dang good achievement when you consider the personal time and effort spent in making it so. So I wanted to know how you guys spend your triple digit days. PK frenzy? Randomly helping newbs and owning FBs? Or maybe just keep on movin up till you're capped! I'm curious, share ;)
Post edited by Starflair - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    but for those of us who struggle and work hard
    lol'd, now who does this to get 100 nowadays?

er anyways back on topic. back in MY on my 2 dudes that actually made it there, i would help lowbies with FBs, or PK with the few people who did PK there. (the populations are awfully lacking.) another thing you could always do is try to amass some wealth to make funding a second character quite easy. nowadays all i hear is nothing but stories oflethargy and complaints from the people who just buzz to 100:\ sad really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Snoozer - Lost City
    Snoozer - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mostly we just stand around south bank, complaining about the lack of end-game content and the death of TW. Sometimes there's dueling!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mostly we just stand around south bank, complaining about the lack of end-game content and the death of TW. Sometimes there's dueling!

Well...yeah...I think you hit the nail on the head b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I would probably continue to run instances for fun and help around in the faction if needed. I also might be so lazy at that point that I'd just sit around in arch all day. Other than that, I would probably be playing more on my BM instead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    First thing I did when I hit 100 on my wiz was go see that one sage NPC and do my culti for the third devil. Then when I got it, I pranced around everywhere in my little purple dress with my little purple devil.

I never did pass 100. Didn't see the point. Would've done the same with my veno except she was sage and I left MY before I hit 100 on her.

As for what I did after, mostly I just did trophy mode 89 Eden and a lot of Lunar and 2-3/3-2/3-3. Oh, and TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    when I hit 100.. I will troll the forum 24/7 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I mostly grind and do dailys like I've always done. I only really need a few more of my sage skills (mainly glacial shards/sandburst) so I pretty much save up coins for rapture crystals.

I try to do RB as much as I can on the off chance I find a squad that wants wave 5, and doesn't fail on wave 3. Sadly wave 3 used to be a non issue, but lately that BB drops like a rock and the cleric is 1ked 90% of the time b:cry

Since you are a BM you stand a good chance of being invited to a nirvana squad. Since the current guide for nirvana states in HUGE FREAKING TEXT to not bring wizzy/psys I have yet to go to one.

More than anything tho I pretty much wait for the rest of my fac to get off their asses and do something other than FF all day. Congrats you lved from 92 to 99 in 2 weeks, now you have even more quests to NOT do lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'll simply continue to do what I've been doing since I started. Grind.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm just curious. I know lvl 100 isn't the cap, but for those of us who struggle and work hard to hit those 3 digits (as opposed to "0mg how do i lvl 1-80 in an hour plox" people), there's gotta be an extreme sense of satisfaction.

I thought I would stop at 70 before making a new class to play with. Then I thought again at 80. I know when I hit 90 I'm gonna think "Well, it's onlt 10 more levels, might as well". 100 is a pretty dang good achievement when you consider the personal time and effort spent in making it so. So I wanted to know how you guys spend your triple digit days. PK frenzy? Randomly helping newbs and owning FBs? Or maybe just keep on movin up till you're capped! I'm curious, share ;)

Spend the next 2 years getting my end game gear, considering how much of a biznitch they are now making it to get anywhere for free in this game...
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    when I hit 100.. I will troll the forum 24/7 b:laugh
    verrryyyyy funny, mr/mrs 100 archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    After 100 you make another alt to lvl, and repeat the process. After you have made X amount of alts, you quit and troll the forums. Much like I do and several others cos we have nothing better to do.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have my sin and this char at level 100; I mostly do BH and farm nirvana. Having two chars to do them on keeps me pretty well occupied.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    verrryyyyy funny, mr/mrs 100 archer.

b:surrender archer is 101 not 100 b:sad so... i can only troll a bit.. not 24/7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have no idea what I'll do if and when I ever hit 100... or if the game will still be around that long.

Probably won't be going to TW b:chuckle
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have no idea what I'll do if and when I ever hit 100...

after lvl100 u just wait that FW OB starts :D
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What you do after your lvl 100. . .
    Well at first you run round and party all psycho like,
    then you have a bit of a new experience with BH100s and nirvana, but probably soon bore of them.
    Then you'll probably do one or many of the following:
    -Sit around in archo mindlessly watching the screen
    -PM people
    -Yell out random stuff in all chat
    -Become a worldchat addict
    -Make a alt, then once said alt is of a acceptable lvl, wash rinse and repeat b:surrender

PWI needs more ENTERTAINMENT >.<
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i go afk every 10 minutes and watch a tv show
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When you hit 100, you'll go YAY 100... you'll do your BHs be amazingly upset at how you always get Sacks of ****.... and realize that you really don't need all those subs. And you'll go, YAY NIRVANA... and you'll run it... 4 or 5 hundred times... and then get incredibly burnt out... then you'll go YAY PK and start killing people, looking for fights... all the while merchanting, trying to make money, upgrading... and YAY TW... well it's only once a week, two or three times if you're especially lucky, but now nobody cares... so it's YAY level my alt up, except you kinda get tired of that too. Then you find a nice AFK spot, sit there most of the day tabbed out on the forums reminiscing about how good things used to be and cringe at the people in guild chat that you know are horrible that want to do Nirvana or BH that just makes you even less interested...

Erm... enjoy your first character's trip from 1 to 100. Being there isn't the fun, getting there was.

In the end, all there is really left to do is farm. And farm. As well as Farm. And farm more. Love it, live it, embrace it. And learn the word Blah or Bleh... it is really there to help describe what you're feeling when someone asks you if you're doing something in-game.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    after lvl100 u just wait that FW OB starts :D

Ain't. No. Way. EVAR. As a matter of fact, I'll likely never play another MMO again after this one, lol

If I weren't so damned stubborn I'd have left already.
    When you hit 100, you'll go YAY 100... you'll do your BHs be amazingly upset at how you always get Sacks of ****.... and realize that you really don't need all those subs. And you'll go, YAY NIRVANA... and you'll run it... 4 or 5 hundred times... and then get incredibly burnt out... then you'll go YAY PK and start killing people, looking for fights... all the while merchanting, trying to make money, upgrading... and YAY TW... well it's only once a week, two or three times if you're especially lucky, but now nobody cares... so it's YAY level my alt up, except you kinda get tired of that too. Then you find a nice AFK spot, sit there most of the day tabbed out on the forums reminiscing about how good things used to be and cringe at the people in guild chat that you know are horrible that want to do Nirvana or BH that just makes you even less interested...

Erm... enjoy your first character's trip from 1 to 100. Being there isn't the fun, getting there was.

In the end, all there is really left to do is farm. And farm. As well as Farm. And farm more. Love it, live it, embrace it. And learn the word Blah or Bleh... it is really there to help describe what you're feeling when someone asks you if you're doing something in-game.

/facedesk Yeah... painfully accurate already on my lower-level scale of things, lol

I need some sunshine and rainbows... off to hallucinatory trench! b:chuckle
  • Neodaystar - Raging Tide
    Neodaystar - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Quit the game, troll the forums every Tuesday night to check the updates and see if it's worth playing again b:sleep
  • Minimuss - Sanctuary
    Minimuss - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You can try to get to 104 or level another or more chars and ofc farm/merchandize if possible to improve your gear and for the fun. +100 players are bored for a few month now and leave the game one by one. I hope that any expansion will come very soon and will have more content than the tideborn one.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol'd, now who does this to get 100 nowadays?

Heyheyhey. =3 I know of quite a few people (most of my faction really), who have worked for their levels. It's taken me just over a year now to reach 98 - I don't hyper (even in FCC), no oracles, and bh once in a blue moon. None of my friends hyper or oracle either, and some don't do bh very often, either. We're starting to learn more about Delta though, which I think is a ton of fun, just very tedious.

When I hit 100...which will be in a couple months still, I bet, I'll be excited to learn Nirvana. And we still need to do a full Warsong and Lunar....Other than that...unless they develop something new, I think I'll get bored pretty fast and have to play my 7x alt cleric more, lol...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When (if) I get to 100 I'd like to farm nirvana. After that...no idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sheesh.. I've been playing this game for a year and a bit more and I'm still 8x. xD Yeah I take my time... >_>"

I'm seriously throwing a party in that damn game if I ever reach 100 b:laugh

I would want to PK and try Nirvana.

Mostly, I will be trying to help lowbies, my faction mates and my friends. <33 Although all of them are 80+ right now -.-;;

I will want to go to fbs a lot as well for rep.. Idk why I want rep but meh I'm guessing I'll have time. XD

Lastly, farming farming farming for end gear. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'll keep playing on my veno..
  • Demans - Lost City
    Demans - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i er....merch teles at west teleport all day........b:surrender

but my alt (lv 97 psy), that im planin on doin bhs ea day and mass pvp, already love pvping w/ him, great when lv 100s cant solo kill ya when in white voodoo (6.5k hp ftw), or nuke em in black, hittin a little over 2k a shot w/ a crappy FC wep......really need to get a lunar...
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Quit the game.
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think if i ever hit 100 I'll probably go outside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think if i ever hit 100 I'll probably go outside.
    Quit the game.

Exactly. The fantasy is now over; time to return to real life.b:shocked
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Demans - Lost City
    Demans - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Exactly. The fantasy is now over; time to return to real life.b:shocked

hell no, real life sucks, i rather have someone put me outta my misery instead *waves gun around* for who ever wants it, only has 1 bullet thoguh.
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....