OP sounds like yulk
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    maybe it is yulk b:chuckle wouldnt be surprised it if was
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I do think a pure strength genie and maxed True Emptiness is pretty unbalanced at lvl 70-90. Its pretty much a free 1 shoot skills for BMs and Barbs.

But at 100+ TE doesn't hit that much harder than any other skill. How many endgame BMs will use TE or Bramble Rage on people, not many b/c it only works on squishy people.
    Even AA and LA users have way to much hp to die from a genie skill once you start having over 8-10k hp buffed which is pretty normal. I mean i have 12k hp buffed, i cant die to TE unless the guy zerkcrits while i have everyone single debuff in the game on me.

TE is kinda like lvl 3 Flesh Ream on 8X nixes. People just drop midgame, than suddenly its nothing special.

Other than that there is nothing unbalanced with genies. We can all abuse most of the skills as much as we want, its more matter of having enough coins for perfect stones.
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    Kat$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Come duel me so i can show you... bad troll

ok when I get on after school
    Or Just let you throw up BH, then re stealth, wait until it expires, then either kill you with normal skills or use bow(since it is not effected by brambleb:victory).

I love it when they use bow, I remembered them times when they use bow on me, I go hug them and whack them in fox form. Idiot move, they should of went archer.

And lol those few times my BH fails, I holy path and run away

I love my 7x veno, I so pwn people and i'm a cutie ^_~. You foram peeps are just jealous cause I know how to abuse genie and bramble hood. ^_~
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    OP sounds like yulk

how dare you call me fugly!? I'll kick you in your nutz and smash it and burn it if you say that again!! >(

You too fuzzzy wolf >_>
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You should PvP more, I've seen 100+ barbs getting oneshot by a 100 wiz.

Also, I wouldn't put BMs so high there.

Im part quitting due to school, so im wasting time pking uncharmed. 4 pk kills so far. :)
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Eril - Raging Tide
    Eril - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Your stupidity astounds me, and you sound like you're 8.

GTFO and go play Candy Land.

No wait. I lied.

I know 8 year olds smarter than you.
    "I'm going to stand here and try to guess how much I'm gonna need to spend on bail by the time someone calls the cops."
    ‎"I'd like to put forward that I'm going to need prior notice if I have to get my hands on anything really illegal."
    "Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the entire street."
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Your stupidity astounds me, and you sound like you're 8.

GTFO and go play Candy Land.

No wait. I lied.

I know 8 year olds smarter than you.

QQ moar and I play candy land too <3. I can kick you butt too.
    Im part quitting due to school, so im wasting time pking uncharmed. 4 pk kills so far. :)

You sux, you duel lower leveled players to one shot them? weak sauze. I own higher leveled than my 7x veno ^_~. ones near level 90, but when sage barbs i fight are so tough, I fought one and he kept resisting all my attacks, so i holy path and ran lol. I thought you said venoes are ezay in your opinion. PKer = weak sauze. I can one shot you with mah howl and bramble rage. You'd one shot yourself if I bramble hood on ya ^^
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    I remembered trying to fight a level 100 and that person almost ownt me, but I holy path and ran while using soul transfusion. That other person holy path. I used another holy path and that same person did again QQ. But I used frost scarab and kept running and it went into a tie. I really thought I was gonna lose D: but I am still undefeated hehehehehe