2»

Comments

• Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    then why do you want one so bad? to steal all her money? o.O

nooo.... -.- my god i wish crazy stone was 3 times a day :(

But if she doesn't help me level, I will break up with her -.-
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I would be the worst wife ever if all the guys on this game were like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    WTB LC merger already. There can only be 1 pvp server with such a dieing population. Thanks in advance.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    WTB LC merger already. There can only be 1 pvp server with such a dieing population. Thanks in advance.

I'd actually start leveling up my archer if that happened.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Bah,i have an assassin lvl 94 on HL too (i can post whit it if needed) and honestly i find the pk on LC much better.More people do pk,at any lvl. Whit the char on HL i got pked just 3 times in 94 lvls...was like a pve server whit a little of pvp,on LC it's different.

About cash shoppers:even if HL it's younger as server has many many many more cs,the gear and the refine i saw there are not so common on LC and i could name many people on HL who trowed 20k+ in the game(cs it's not a matter of server age,it's all about the people and HL has more). European player cash shop more from what i see, lol (don't take it as offence,i'm european too)

The QQ it's almost the same on both servers and HL has less lag,this is point for HL.

Honestly i prefer LC,more fun pvp wise and simply more pk at any lvl,whit less cs (belive it not),and as 100% f2p player this is important.
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wanting an e-relationship rofl. People will cashshop no matter what sever you go to. As for the really good barbs go, its just to much to help others 24/7 and never get any thing back for repairs or time. FC with a fail squad = money out my pocket. Most barbs, clerics find a select few people who they can trust to go in a party with and get the job done. Lower lvl bhs easy to find barbs and clerics for. High lvl bhs/tts/fc/fb/ good luck -_- if they don't know you.

On my Archer, I always paid the barb his repair bill + extra coinage if they successfully completed the FC run. It was usually in the 100k zone, because my friend had a barb that ran FC's and told me it shouldn't go over 40k if the Veno knows what to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c:
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I thought there was a age restriction on this game??

When did PWI start letting 8 year olds play b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Eril - Raging Tide
    Eril - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Shhh, we're not supposed to talk about that......b:laugh
    "I'm going to stand here and try to guess how much I'm gonna need to spend on bail by the time someone calls the cops."
    ‎"I'd like to put forward that I'm going to need prior notice if I have to get my hands on anything really illegal."
    "Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the entire street."
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I'm not 8 y/o bish -.-, i'm 13 and i'm a big boy... i'm getting ready to go to school =.=. Must do crazy stone now
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • A/B/C/D/E/FG - Raging Tide
    A/B/C/D/E/FG - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    GodsFear might be old news, but he was still one of the best damn barbs I ever ran FC with. That guy could pull mobs like no other.

Oh and sorry for double post. Didn't see the post kenlee had til after I posted. >_> Guess I could have edited my first post xD

i coulda swore there was only 1 way to pull mobs -.-
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm not 8 y/o bish -.-, i'm 13 and i'm a big boy... i'm getting ready to go to school =.=. Must do crazy stone now

Serious??

I laughed so hard IRL.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Vienna - Dreamweaver
    Vienna - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have create an alt char on both pvp servers, to check how is there. Im playing on pve server. Lost City seems to be verry smilliar to pve server, almost no pvp, on Harshlands i have notice way more pvp. But maybe i was just in the wrong time on Lost City.
    If this game wouldn't be so crazy expensive i would play on pvp server, seems way more funny as on pve server. Can you even (halfway) enjoy pvp server without spending 200-300 $ real money in month ? xD. I quess already daily repairing bills must be verry high.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have create an alt char on both pvp servers, to check how is there. Im playing on pve server. Lost City seems to be verry smilliar to pve server, almost no pvp, on Harshlands i have notice way more pvp. But maybe i was just in the wrong time on Lost City.
    If this game wouldn't be so crazy expensive i would play on pvp server, seems way more funny as on pve server. Can you even (halfway) enjoy pvp server without spending 200-300 $ real money in month ? xD. I quess already daily repairing bills must be verry high.

I would imagine they'd be pretty similar.

To me, PVP means go to West gate, Silver Pool, Hidden Orchid, Orchid Temple and Wicked Pirates. That's where all the PVP fights are. Can't imagine Lost (or any other server) being much different.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • AshCat - Lost City
    AshCat - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I would imagine they'd be pretty similar.

To me, PVP means go to West gate, Silver Pool, Hidden Orchid, Orchid Temple and Wicked Pirates. That's where all the PVP fights are. Can't imagine Lost (or any other server) being much different.

Nah that pretty much describes it, don't forget the swamps too on occasion :P

To me Harshlands feels...empty. Granted I haven't played much on it on any of my accounts but it just doesn't seem to have that same familar feel that I get on Lost City.

Then again Lost City is my home, I've only had 1 successful character that wasn't on it so maybe I'm just used to the community. :/

EDIT: Also Secret Passage b:surrender
    "I'm a tank. Chicks dig tanks." - Ah-Dol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nah that pretty much describes it, don't forget the swamps too on occasion :P

To me Harshlands feels...empty. Granted I haven't played much on it on any of my accounts but it just doesn't seem to have that same familar feel that I get on Lost City.

Then again Lost City is my home, I've only had 1 successful character that wasn't on it so maybe I'm just used to the community. :/

EDIT: Also Secret Passage b:surrender

Mmm Secret Passage PK b:dirty
    If you don't know what I mean then gtfo.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    SP pvp is annoying when im trying to help friend with their alt quests and run bh29's on my alt =.=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade