For Haxxz <3

Options
NiightmareXz - Harshlands
NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
edited September 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
I forgot about this until I scrolled through my SS folder.
b:pleased
11j7zic.png
Grats on fail sentence. Little girls are gonna fear you forever. Next time I make a sig, I'mma incorporate this :D

Oh and for everyone else, you can has a little LOL /facepalm moment.
I had a random squad do my FB39, and everyone knows for the 39 culti you have to die to proceed... but not these people! (Except for one Wizard). They refused to believe you had to die. I asked them to let me die by Farren to get my culti back... they must think I've never played this game before or something.
2lnl2s.jpg

2h6sl0l.jpg

Srsly.
GTFO my game nabs.
This is in SS section cuz... it has SS's. And I know Haxxz is most likely to stalk me on this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
Post edited by NiightmareXz - Harshlands on

Comments

• MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oops, I posted on the wrong char. >_>;

Oh well.
    I <3 you Haxxzy, I can't wait to make Elliot Reed (Moment Killer) when you reach non-me-being-pedophile-age. b:cute
    I think I attempted to put that in the original post but PWI was like REJECTED!
    Annnnnnnnd
    Next month around the 22nd marks 1/2 year of friendship. BE HAPPY NABCAKES I REMEMBERED. <3
    And remember, it all started with the forums and a random BH51 squad. ;D

Btw, I found the post that you stalked me from xD
    I honestly don't understand why archers think it's awesome to be a fist build, I mean, just roll a BM, right? But there are times when using fists as an archer is acceptable. Like when you run out of ammo for your wep, or when you run out of ammo for your wep. Did I say running out of ammo? I mean, I guess it's fun to play a certain class and spice it up a bit by using different classes gear or weps, but honestly if you wanna make a fist Archer for more than 60% of your Archer gameplay, reroll into a BM. Unless it's really fun or something. Then you can continue it.
    But as for what fists to use, I know it requires more str to keep a pair equipped at your level than you put in as a pure archer. I would suggest, like Helmets, buy the highest you can statwise. Only thing I would say is i wouldn't go all legendary or tt or anything if you're only gonna use it for the giggles. I'd buy a pair with some good +stat stuff and just use it when you feel like it... or when you run out of ammo.

...This is gonna go in Off-Topic right? >_>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c:
  • Haxxz - Harshlands
    Haxxz - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    /derails

Wtb>One way ticket to The Lower Depths.
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    /derails

Wtb>One way ticket to The Lower Depths.

b:cry That's it, when we get a bh squad today I'm gonna let you die and not res you. LYK LOTS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Haxxz - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:cry That's it, when we get a bh squad today I'm gonna let you die and not res you. LYK LOTS

plssss dont plsss b:beg
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Haxxz - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I did actually die...