Making a bm

Options
Proteu - Lost City
Proteu - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Blademaster
Hello guys,

Last night i was thinking on making a bm just for the funs....

The reason why is that i have a barb in LC server so i was thinking on(i have the account stone) i make a bm till lvl 90 and share the gears of my barb...

So lets see

I have a full set of mountcrusher(TT90 green) all + 5 3 sock(citrine hp 50) arms are at +7

Heaverange boots +6 3 sock(citrine hp 50

Sky demons pearl + 3 Demon slaugther belt +3

Tome dex 7 vit 6

Holly helm of punishment +7 2 sock(citrine hp 50

Event robe(the critical one) 3 sock(citrine hp 50)

Gx axes +6 with garnet gem phisical attack +75

So my thought is going axes path and make an old school bm axes/vit build (ekips steng dex requirements and rest to vit)

What do you think, now that fists rule on pwi????Can i be decent on pvp on the high standards of Lost City???

Do you think??

PS i dont wanna spend money on this char so i remove the fists option

Ty for replys...
Post edited by Proteu - Lost City on

Comments

• Mulgrave - Harshlands
    Mulgrave - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As an old school Bm you will be welcome in most squads, up to 89/90. You will then be asked in every invite to squad if you are demon and if you have Fists.

I have lost count of the number of times i was asked around 88-90 if i was demon fist/axe when looking for FC. b:sad

I have managed to squad with a few axe/sword bms in the past and found them useful, as im sure many will follow this reply with, it depends on you and your style of play, the squads you roll with regularly. Random squads will always want higher DPS, but hey if you find yourself in a sucky squad. You will on more occasions than you can count save an almighty amount of asses with the unbalanced "SIN/Psychics "in squads who just have no idea how to DD to the max without rendering the whole squad dead through aggro stealing.

Good luck with your build whatever you choose b:victory
  • Proteu - Lost City
    Proteu - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As an old school Bm you will be welcome in most squads, up to 89/90. You will then be asked in every invite to squad if you are demon and if you have Fists.

I have lost count of the number of times i was asked around 88-90 if i was demon fist/axe when looking for FC. b:sad

I have managed to squad with a few axe/sword bms in the past and found them useful, as im sure many will follow this reply with, it depends on you and your style of play, the squads you roll with regularly. Random squads will always want higher DPS, but hey if you find yourself in a sucky squad. You will on more occasions than you can count save an almighty amount of asses with the unbalanced "SIN/Psychics "in squads who just have no idea how to DD to the max without rendering the whole squad dead through aggro stealing.

Good luck with your build whatever you choose b:victory

Mulgrave thanks for your reply...

Since i have all this ekip for "free"(its all on my barb), i just want to get 90 maybe more and have some pvp fun, im not worried about fcs(i do believe i will be quite usefull going axes on fcs) i just wanna know if i keep the minimum req for axes and dex and add all the rest in vit or i just add strengh poinst to hit very very hard........
  • Stilleh - Raging Tide
    Stilleh - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I honestly don't think people will complain as long as you throw in the occasional HF and take care of the bishops.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I honestly don't think people will complain as long as you throw in the occasional HF and take care of the bishops.

litany of fear = win
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

And don't pull aggro 4 times in a FCC just because you HF, Roar and AoE too much. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fists are better PvE, Axes are better PvP.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • NEMAE - Heavens Tear
    NEMAE - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

HELL YES thats my new favorite quote. the trying thing.
    When axes aren't enough, use Kung Fu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NEMAE - Heavens Tear
    NEMAE - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

er the trying thing
    When axes aren't enough, use Kung Fu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

My unbuffed patk:

Axes= 6775-10159
    Fists= 6784-7542

Hmm... 1.11 or 3.33 normal attacks per second...

Pretty sure fists = win for PvP too.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My unbuffed patk:

Axes= 6775-10159
    Fists= 6784-7542

Hmm... 1.11 or 3.33 normal attacks per second...

Pretty sure fists = win for PvP too.

b:bye

Michael tell me what to do pure strg vit or mis dex vit strg???? see obove my gears and advise me plllss
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Michael tell me what to do pure strg vit or mis dex vit strg???? see obove my gears and advise me plllss

Ummm.. what?

I don't see any gear listed. For fist build at end game you should have 200 dex and the rest in strength. You can put all your free points into vit, but you'll gimp your damage for an extra 2k hp. With TW being dead, I would advise against vit build.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ummm.. what?

I don't see any gear listed. For fist build at end game you should have 200 dex and the rest in strength. You can put all your free points into vit, but you'll gimp your damage for an extra 2k hp. With TW being dead, I would advise against vit build.

No no my gears are in in front page of this thread(Proteu the cleric), im aiming only for axes built thats why i need you advise.....

Put all in strg to hit harder or vit?and dex min ekips requirement(60 for the critical)?