Genie update

Comments

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    and yes, I duel a lot, how else you pvp?

1. Turn on PVP mode.
    2. Step out of safe zone.
    3. PVP.

I'm reminded a little of Yulk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    dueling isnt real pvp, hood doesnt work in pvp, genies only 'one shot people' on severely debuffedplayers, youre a bad troll, gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *stuff I pulled outta my bum*

I do not consider dueling pvp, troll D:<

Boredom has reduced me to a troll thread ;_;
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    Kat$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    By turning on PVP mode.

I have no idea what you are talking about. PVP mode = duel?
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have no idea what you are talking about. PVP mode = duel?

Now you're just trolling >:O

But just in case you're not, in the top right corner of your screen I think, there's a button that allows you to enable PVP mode. If successful, you will notice your name change colour from blue to white. Proceed to step outside of safe zone, and engage in PVP in the real world, where half of your ideas are not viable because they only work in duels.

Have a nice day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    dueling isnt real pvp, hood doesnt work in pvp, genies only 'one shot people' on severely debuffedplayers, youre a bad troll, gtfo.

cry cry cry cry more tehehehehe. C-c-c-c-cry more. Kitty + howl + bramble rage = hax one shot.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    fail.i could probably beat you in duel or pk.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    fail.i could probably beat you in duel or pk.

you don't look like a veno, your easy one shot
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    me go play and friend play with me, I get teh money from grinding.

KEKEKEKEKE

MOAR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

And i duel more people , bai bai
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    cry cry cry cry more tehehehehe. C-c-c-c-cry more. Kitty + howl + bramble rage = hax one shot.
    lol poor little troll thinks theyre being successful, got news for you, you're failing miserably.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    lol poor little troll thinks theyre being successful, got news for you, you're failing miserably.

me laugh you at replying to little trolls, me kid, and your being a stupid pee pee head wee wee crying cry cry. bai bai boom boom poo face
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    you don't look like a veno, your easy one shot

im a bm lol, i have the highest physical and kinda magic defense. Me is out damaging nix venos my lvl, and your 1 squishy lil kitty with a glacial walker. Only Heavy venos have chance of beating me. i wouldn't even need a genie to beat u.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    me laugh you at replying to little trolls, me kid, and your being a stupid pee pee head wee wee crying cry cry. bai bai boom boom poo face
    mature, real mature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All I gotta say to the OP is: Screenshots or it didn't happen. Good Game, Troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    im a bm lol, i have the highest physical and kinda magic defense. Me is out damaging nix venos my lvl, and your 1 squishy lil kitty with a glacial walker. Only Heavy venos have chance of beating me. i wouldn't even need a genie to beat u.

lia i vit and i own bms, you probably beat afk venoes. I use kitty and puppy, they make me have fun owning you bms. nix is for weak playa.
    Screenshots or it didn't happen. Good Game, Troll.

yeah what she said to you.

mature, real mature.

Can I eat chu? You delicious from the name <3 Waffles
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    iz at skool, recess time. Can't play q.q, I will find some people from the forums and see if they ingame so i can pwn them for more proof lataz.

bai bai, i go outside and play with friendz . And I'm teh 13 year girl, girlz rool <3
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    and its teh internet, i act immature all i want because i own. I haz teh kitteh, and teh puppeh, I haz teh hp, i has teh def, i haz teh speed, i has teh bramble hood and i haz teh holy path.

But *hugs all* <3333333333333333333333 I love hugging teh people ^_^ <333333333333
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    ok i need to go outside, friends waiting for me <333333
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why hello there yulk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    lia i vit and i own bms, you probably beat afk venoes. I use kitty and puppy, they make me have fun owning you bms. nix is for weak playa.

AFK venos? lol. Who is this guy? this guy clearly hasn't looked deeply into PWI yet. He doesn't even know that BM's are the best if you have correct gear and actually know how to play. This guy resembles Yulk so much, trying to sound smart yet not even knowing what on earth he is saying.

Besides, i have 5k magic def, 7k at 90. You can't 1 shot me, lvl 100 psy or wizzy cant even 1 shot me without spark eruption or undine strike.

My opinion in Pvp is this for comfort and ownage. BM/Sin>Wizzy>Barb>Archer>Cleric>Psychic>Veno

Basically, all class are equal when same level and have same gear. Except veno when they are really dumb. There is a rank 8 veno in sanctuary, and she doesnt even 1 shot me. I was like "wth, why didn't you spend rank 8 on wizzy, archer or sin? lol"
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The only think I get from this topic is that Yulk finally started to PvP? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Besides, i have 5k magic def, 7k at 90. You can't 1 shot me, lvl 100 psy or wizzy cant even 1 shot me without spark eruption or undine strike.

You've never been hit with a BIDS from a highly refined lunar then obviously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Proof.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=608761

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=647832

So this is what you call moaning? I DO this. and I keep up bramble hood and holy path making me the most OP class ingame. No one ever beat me

Also, from the few times I found myself against him, I have to say, trying to use Murked as an example = auto troll. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Come duel me so i can show you... bad troll
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ever since genie.. I start to rubber banding

and especially in tw these days.. rubber banding is creazy.. once again dev will say "we cant replicate this problem here at support"

well u know wat gm!! you cant replicate so many people on server at one time!! and you are playing from your test system!! try to log on from offsite!!!

falling down from height of 15-20.. and I can rubber band b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I wait and make them look like they are about to attack me, which is a few secs of just standing still, I bramble hood and BAM!! Bye bye stupid fish

Yay, alt posters <3

Or Just let you throw up BH, then re stealth, wait until it expires, then either kill you with normal skills or use bow(since it is not effected by brambleb:victory).
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fail troll is fail.
  • A/B/C/D/E/FG - Raging Tide
    A/B/C/D/E/FG - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    AFK venos? lol. Who is this guy? this guy clearly hasn't looked deeply into PWI yet. He doesn't even know that BM's are the best if you have correct gear and actually know how to play. This guy resembles Yulk so much, trying to sound smart yet not even knowing what on earth he is saying.

My opinion in Pvp is this for comfort and ownage. BM/Sin>Wizzy>Barb>Archer>Cleric>Psychic>Veno

Basically, all class are equal when same level and have same gear. Except veno when they are really dumb. There is a rank 8 veno in sanctuary, and she doesnt even 1 shot me. I was like "wth, why didn't you spend rank 8 on wizzy, archer or sin? lol"

thats an opinion my friend.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010

You should PvP more, I've seen 100+ barbs getting oneshot by a 100 wiz.

Also, I wouldn't put BMs so high there.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Eril - Raging Tide
    Eril - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think the OP succeeded at 1 thing:

Making me laugh at their sheer and utter stupidity.
    "I'm going to stand here and try to guess how much I'm gonna need to spend on bail by the time someone calls the cops."
    ‎"I'd like to put forward that I'm going to need prior notice if I have to get my hands on anything really illegal."
    "Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the entire street."