Genie update

Kat$ - Heavens Tear
Kat$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
Abusing genies are out of control.

It is used too many. Posting a alt lol.

Genie skills like Holy path + solid shield = H4X

To balance out the game, Make them have 10 second cool down time shared if a genie skill is used already.

Make them accuracy based, and nerf the damage done and the healing effect and the chance.

Add casting times on them, while the genie is lighting up and about to do something. If the target is too far, the genie will miss automatically

And for the record about me "QQing about genies" I own people with genie, and I can do my own BHs with no armor, makes it how overpowered genies are. I don't go forums because I play the game. Bai bai
Post edited by Kat$ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Abusing genies are out of control.

It is used too many. Posting a alt lol.

Genie skills like Holy path + solid shield = H4X

To balance out the game, Make them have 10 second cool down time shared if a genie skill is used already.

Make them accuracy based, and nerf the damage done and the healing effect and the chance.

Add casting times on them, while the genie is lighting up and about to do something. If the target is too far, the genie will miss automatically

And for the record about me "QQing about genies" I own people with genie, and I can do my own BHs with no armor, makes it how overpowered genies are. I don't go forums because I play the game. Bai bai

I forgot caster class would be screwed, STR deals with effect, damage and heal and dex deals with accuracy and chance.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    its kinda hard to hide when we know all your other IGNs thanks to profiles...

theres nothing wrong with genies, you kind of have no valid argument or reason why, just whining and moaning that theyre abused. that doesnt work irl, buddy. try again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    its kinda hard to hide when we know all your other IGNs thanks to profiles...

theres nothing wrong with genies, you kind of have no valid argument or reason why, just whining and moaning that theyre abused. that doesnt work irl, buddy. try again.

I have more than 1 account. I can bramble rage on you and you get 1 shot . Not hard to one shot people with genie
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Proof.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=608761

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=647832

So this is what you call moaning? I DO this. and I keep up bramble hood and holy path making me the most OP class ingame. No one ever beat me
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have more than 1 account. I can bramble rage on you and you get 1 shot . Not hard to one shot people with genie

Its also not hard to get one shot by a sin b:chuckle

And havent they screwed around with past genie skills enough? << Didnt actually think there was anything left to get rid of.
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Its also not hard to get one shot by a sin b:chuckle

And havent they screwed around with past genie skills enough? << Didnt actually think there was anything left to get rid of.

Assassins are weak... once they stealth, I bramble hood and holy path and make them look dumb. They one shot themselves if i don't run. Thats why venoes are the most overpowered. I have HP, DEF and speed against them, they do not. I love it when barbs try armageddon on me, and I holy path and they are too far from me, LOL. I find even PVE less predictable :). Only classes I had the toughest time with is other venoes with genie skills. But I holy path and run if I am about to lose and it was only other venoes i escape battles from. Kekekekeeke
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Assassins are weak... once they stealth, I bramble hood and holy path and make them look dumb. They one shot themselves if i don't run. Thats why venoes are the most overpowered. I have HP, DEF and speed against them, they do not. I love it when barbs try armageddon on me, and I holy path and they are too far from me, LOL. I find even PVE less predictable :). Only classes I had the toughest time with is other venoes with genie skills. But I holy path and run if I am about to lose and it was only other venoes i escape battles from. Kekekekeeke

When nix flies towards me, I just stick my dagger straight out and they run into that and die stead of hitting me with their beak.
    edited September 2010

Okay....and if you dont see them stealth?
  • Cakeroll - Heavens Tear
    Cakeroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I can one shot every person in sz, because of genies too. I'm posting on an alt though, because I can. You should believe me because I'm super cereal guize.
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    When nix flies towards me, I just stick my dagger straight out and they run into that and die stead of hitting me with their beak.

I have a kitty and a puppy, nix is for coward veno. Try killing my pet with 64% of damage while I make them kite you or i just stow them. Nice one ^_^

Archers are the easiest class. I love it when their damage is 50% - that is 14% OMG the weakest class against venoes lol
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Genie skills already have cooldowns. The way you stat your genie determines if you can use another skill immediately afterward. Any OP offensive genie will usually be STR or DEX based to inflict more damage and you're usually limited to one skill use until your genie recharges, which is usually 5-10 seconds or more. A pure vit genie is generally filled with defensive skills, it doesn't matter if you can spam certain skills, they're mostly defensive.

/thread
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Okay....and if you dont see them stealth?

I wait and make them look like they are about to attack me, which is a few secs of just standing still, I bramble hood and BAM!! Bye bye stupid fish
    I can one shot every person in sz, because of genies too. I'm posting on an alt though, because I can. You should believe me because I'm super cereal guize.

Yay, alt posters <3
    edited September 2010
    I wait and make them look like they are about to attack me, which is a few secs of just standing still, I bramble hood and BAM!! Bye bye stupid fish

...What? how can you make someone look like they're about to attack you?
    And uhm, bramble hood cant do much if you uh...cant use it due to you being dead from a one-shot.

You better be a troll... b:scorn
  • Vortexer - Lost City
    Vortexer - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I keep up bramble hood and holy path making me the most OP class ingame. No one ever beat me

You seem to run a lot. We must have different definitions of OP

And by we, I mean everyone not-you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    ...What? how can you make someone look like they're about to attack you?
    And uhm, bramble hood cant do much if you uh...cant use it due to you being dead from a one-shot.

You better be a troll... b:scorn

I mean I make it look like I am ready to be attacked, so I predict, if it is a bit too long, I holy path and wow I use bramble hood a lot. Assassins can't one shot venoes in 75% damage taken reduced
  • Cakeroll - Heavens Tear
    Cakeroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I mean I make it look like I am ready to be attacked, so I predict, if it is a bit too long, I holy path and wow I use bramble hood a lot. Assassins can't one shot venoes in 75% damage taken reduced

God bless coming out of stealth with a stun, AD to stop Hood dmg, Ironguards to block Hood dmg.
  • Demans - Lost City
    Demans - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you do relize they already seriosuly nerfed genies (like a year ago?) already.....they dont need another one -_-
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what is this idiocy o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demans - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    what is this idiocy o.0

preaty sure the op just trollin at this point
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
    edited September 2010

Im not really sure how you can 'make it seem like im ready to be attacked' but okay..(I mean, we're dealing with real people here, not AI) And Im not sure if you'd be able to stand around and constantly spam bramble hood, yknow. And you make it seem as if sins arent capable of uh, stopping you from pulling off bramble hood. (Again, real people you'd be dealing with here)
    But I holy path and run if I am about to lose and it was only other venoes i escape battles from. Kekekekeeke

Wait what? You only escape from other venos? So then...other classes kill you in the end? O_O;

D:< You must be a troll.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    From what im getting s/he likes to run alot, im not sure you can count this as OP more like run and hide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    OP is either a decent troll or a butthurt lamer. I have no idea.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    OP is either a decent troll or a butthurt lamer. I have no idea.

Im going with troll. b:chuckle

Or a confused typo-ing mix.
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Im not really sure how you can 'make it seem like im ready to be attacked' but okay..(I mean, we're dealing with real people here, not AI) And Im not sure if you'd be able to stand around and constantly spam bramble hood, yknow. And you make it seem as if sins arent capable of uh, stopping you from pulling off bramble hood. (Again, real people you'd be dealing with here)

Wait what? You only escape from other venos? So then...other classes kill you in the end? O_O;

D:< You must be a troll.

I only escape from other venoes when I am losing.

Other classes, don't make me laugh.

Only a few barbs and least assassins I run from when I am about to lose

LOL I love it when BM axe and i take away their precious accuracy and they miss miss miss miss ^_~

I love it when fist bm trying to catch me muahahahahahaha >D, I frost scarab them them easy with summer sprint

I love it when barbs are so slow

I love it when archers do horibble damage, 50% at close range, with puppy that I always use with max frighten. thats 14% damage, they can't kill me. I can even use wind shield and they do very very little damage ^_^ Archers are the easiest class to beat for venomancer. Archers are a meal that venoes love to eat. Archers are a joke, I never run from them with holy path, i don't even use it unless they holy path away from me, i holy path to them.

I love fox wallop on casters <3.

And of course , holy path... and bramble rage and ... OMG WOW YAY HOLY PATH

I never killed no one or anyone killed me, all I get is victory on my screen and draw between some person. I duel anyone in 1 vs 1 >D and own them. And no one dies in PVP from what I see

Admit we are OP... and I like it >)

I forgot bramble hood <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333. But I always get all 2 spark before fight people, unless if archer, they suck against me
  • Demans - Lost City
    edited September 2010

LOL I love it when BM axe and i take away their precious accuracy and they miss miss miss miss ^_~

I love it when fist bm trying to catch me muahahahahahaha >D, I frost scarab them them easy with summer sprint

I love it when archers do horibble damage, 50% at close range, with puppy that I always use with max frighten. thats 14% damage, they can't kill me. I can even use wind shield and they do very very little damage ^_^ Archers are the easiest class to beat for venomancer. Archers are a meal that venoes love to eat. Archers are a joke, I never run from them with holy path, i don't even use it unless they holy path away from me, i holy path to them.

I never killed no one or anyone killed me, all I get is victory on my screen and draw between some person. I duel anyone in 1 vs 1 >D and own them. And no one dies in PVP from what I see

I forgot bramble hood <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

ya...ur definatly a troll.....go back under ur bridge >_>

dam op fishy....
  • Vortexer - Lost City
    Vortexer - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    waaaaaaaaay too much bs

I give up. You're obviously beyond help. And a troll b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    ya...ur definatly a troll.....go back under ur bridge >_>

awww sad wittle caster, I can duel you and crush you with fox wallop <3
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Alright, y'all be postin' in a troll thread.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010

I think you mean to say, 'I only try to escape from venos, saying it the other way makes it sound like you cant escape from the other classes and die.

There isnt much 'about to lose' with sins that can easily 1-2shot you.

If you say so..

Summer sprint isnt enough to get away from bms.

Same as above.

Who's to say you're always in a situation where the archer is at close range, and you're somehow in complete control?..

Kay..

You've never killed anyone? All you do is duel? No one dies in pvp?

BAD TROLL BAD. *whaps with newspaper*
  • Kat$ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    BAD TROLL BAD. *whaps with newspaper*

Well I never lost to other classes, and only few barbs and assassins I ran from

I have on bramble hood, they don't "1-2" shot you, even if its on second, you can bramble rage and they go bai bai

Thats why I use frost scarab with summer sprint, super cool when they look tarded when i run back and make them cry, same with barbs, if slow does not work, I use my kitty or puppy to slow them and run back.

Thats what pvp is about with control right? If you got the control, you own everybody, you are a veno aren't you? Of course you are. You know what i am talking about unless you don't pvp. Thats why archers are so easy.

fox wallop on casters, they cast slow slow slow while i face roll them.

and yes, I duel a lot, how else you pvp?