Free 500 Zen Link inside!

Options
Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Edited : OP was coward enough and deleted his post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
{That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
Post edited by Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You cannot delete your own posts btw. Either a mod/GM does that or they moved it to the GM section. Us regulars cannot access that section, obviously.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You cannot delete your own posts btw. Either a mod/GM does that or they moved it to the GM section. Us regulars cannot access that section, obviously.

At least GMs reacted quickly , so that's all that matters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue