Bh19

Options
Demon_EA - Harshlands
Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Suggestion Box
I am honestly thinking that crazy stone pretty slow and we need a bh 19, please add this as a quest. I really miss BHs
The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
Post edited by Demon_EA - Harshlands on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think they should remove BH29-51 just so you can quest and know your class a little better before powerlvling it to 100 while being completely clueless o;o
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I am honestly thinking that crazy stone pretty slow and we need a bh 19, please add this as a quest. I really miss BHs

Learn to play so you can do normal quests without dying so you don't lose exp by doing them

As for removing bh29-51 I disagree

But my suggestion is to 1 bh a day and deleting bh29
    though
    Also lower the exp reward of a single bh at bh39 by 30-40%
    and 20% at bh51
    I believe this is more of a good balancer since bh does learn you some squad tactics
    But the exp reward atm is so high especially at lower levels you still see people in rank 1 gear
    in bh51 (30 levels old 3* gear)
    So thats why removing bh29 and lowering bh39, 51s exp reward will stop that a good amount of times(theres stil the rich cash shopper hyper, oracle noob) besides with the TB quest stil here 40-50 is a joke and 50-60 stil pretty darn fast
    At 6x the TB quest chain ends and the exp needed to level starts to take an increasing curve up
    Now with the 1 bh a day the exp from bh might be so low people actually start doing there own quests again
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think they should remove BH29-51 just so you can quest and know your class a little better before powerlvling it to 100 while being completely clueless o;o

if they remove those bhs, especially now, I will quit b:cry
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    don't give them the incentive they need to do it demon.. now its gonna happen ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    don't give them the incentive they need to do it demon.. now its gonna happen ;)

I died enough today -.-, i am logging off game since crazy stone is stll off.
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I so agreed with this o.o
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

+1

b:shutup
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Dark_Zealot - Sanctuary
    Dark_Zealot - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

agreed also. I can easily do my quests with no problem(except fb's and bosses). But the higher lvls need it sometimes though. not enough quests to go around sometimes. but thats why grinding is so awesome and fun :p
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    but thats why grinding is so awesome and fun :p

b:spit

and on another note there is no need for a bh19 geting from 30 to 40 on any class isnt tht hard i did it on every class so you should be able to just got to use this thing called a brainb:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Trollalt - Heavens Tear
    Trollalt - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    +1 to Asmo

OP QQmoarpls.L2P