Tome wonder

TrueHarmony - Archosaur
TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Cleric
So i had the most random urge ever to make myself a tome after looking at my stack of un used tokens gathering dust in my bank. I ended up making tale of the red lotis, but i a question. Im REALLY fail at prices, i try to ask others before i buy and try to haggleXD i paid about 200k for each tome fragment , did i get ripped or an ok price.

Either way im happy with my tome, pushes my attack into another 1000 bracket and upps my hp a decent amount. and its not like its something im going to have to upgrade anytime soon, if ever.
Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TrueHarmony - Archosaur on

Comments

• XDarkJessX - Lost City
    XDarkJessX - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    check AH or the little kitty kat shoppies around arch find some prices n things or add up the prices of the fragments and add 100-500K xD that what i did b:victory

hope i helped <3b:bye
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I was going to do that but I can't seem to find them in AH. Its not under Tomes, it doesn't seem to be in other, or under materials. I very well could be missing it.
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    They are in the AH just look around under other I think.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    did you try the search function?
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    fragments? I used to sell that stuff for 15k each. Might be more expensive now considering most people are terrible at rebirth.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    look under Miscellaneous > Tomes rather than just the Tomes section. confusing if you didnt know though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    emm tomes are kinda most expensive way to upgrade your stats

dont bother or get some cheapest
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    pple still sell those? havnt seen alot selling as of late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan