War

Rawrgh - Raging Tide
Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Tideswell (East)
So I heard that our buddies over in War weren't doing so well.

Infact, I heard that in their TW with RedDragon, they had silent shot pull a catapult b:shocked

If this is the case, then I would like to offer my services to War as a catapult puller. I will require 2 restat scrolls each weekend, 1 to go tank build for TW, and 1 to go back to claw build after the weekend. Also War will need to pay for my charms used up in TW. My fee is modest, 10mil for a TW loss, 15mil for a victory.

The ball is in your court lucifer/whoeverthehellisleader, are you ready to do what it takes to win?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
Post edited by Rawrgh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hope left War so there's no hope for them anymore .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hope left War so there's no hope for them anymore .

ROFLOL this b:laugh
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    They can't fail that bad surely? Attack us please b:victory
  • postingalt
    postingalt Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    cant lucifer just walk into enemy base and aoe kill crystal alone? what do they need the rest of the faction for?
    edited September 2010
    You can't damage the crystal with anything but a cata I think
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Idk I think 5 bms with 5 aps could kill it in an hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ^ this server should try something like that xD
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Actually it's been calculated, with the low damage + speed of the crystal recovering it would take 40 5aps BMs with +10 TT100 about 2 and a half hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Seriously? Lol. One cata = does the job of 10 5 aps bms with +10 TT100, I call OP CATA.
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Too bad there aint no catas to pull to pk ppl with ijs b:dirty

btw Nub, sowi i dc last night in delta. D:
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    They should introduce PK catas that can be destroyed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • TrevaH - Raging Tide
    TrevaH - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thx for the offer on that rawrgh but not likely to be taken up on... we dont pay barbs that lucifer can 1 shot , that much to tw for us lol... ijs ur a bit pathetic being fully buffed in cat form and being 1 shot lmao
  • Haterade - Harshlands
    Haterade - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Whats TW again?
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thx for the offer on that rawrgh but not likely to be taken up on... we dont pay barbs that lucifer can 1 shot , that much to tw for us lol... ijs ur a bit pathetic being fully buffed in cat form and being 1 shot lmao

I don't know if you know game mechanics very well...

BUt yeah Being hope is lovely to be in a faction with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

I'd like to know a few things.

1. Who the hell are you? Other than some 1 shot of course. Like have you ever made an impact on any PvP situation?

2. Full buffed in tiger form with a vit build I'm at over 18k hp in tiger form

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=b9589ea92a9ba422

I'd hardly call that a "one shot" highest luci has hit me has been 14k with a crit

3. Wow a +11 nirvana can 1 hit people? Like... who knew? I'm so amazed by the fact that if you throw money at this game and spend thousands of dollars on it you can one hit people.

But here's a suggestion, why don't you stop pole jocking other people and go make a name for yourself. Instead of sitting on the forums going "WELL LUCIFER CAN TOTALLY KELL U" get out and do something on your own.

But that's ok, Have Silent Shot pull your catas, it's totally been working super well lately, which is why War has so much land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Whats TW again?

I heard TW doesn't exist on Harshlands.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I heard TW doesn't exist on Harshlands.

They don't have TW anymore. What they have is the "Farm the Medal of Glory" event.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Rank9 isn't farmable though b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    War, huuuu. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
  • Akage - Raging Tide
    Akage - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Man's sig is pro ^^
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I love Warb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Man's sig is pro ^^

balls sucker b:chuckle
    edited September 2010
    I love Warb:cute

I love peace.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Apprently silentshot quit the game, seeing as how War just lost their main cata puller my offer is now up to 15mil per TW loss, 20mil per win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Oh yeah, his brother in Varden told me that he quit. Checked him yesterday and he was naked...so...
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this treat isn't about the war faction is it? i thought i saw some war members at the tiger event monday
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift