Why did u start a Barb?

DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Tideswell (East)
I start barb because i love how fuzzy looked and i want to be just like him so i start all over again on HT sever b:laugh
Post edited by DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I started a barb because I was hungry.
  • Akage - Raging Tide
    Akage - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Rawrgh is my idol ^^
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Cool

Story

Bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Cool

Story

Bro

Man u want to hit 3k bad didnt u nother eles to do right b:laugh
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why did I start a barb?

Wait who said I did? b:avoid
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why did I start a barb?

Wait who said I did? b:avoid

Good question there for me too.

When did I ever make a barb?
    I only play cleric and veno
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide
    ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Every body is a barb at heart <3
  • Knullruffs - Raging Tide
    Knullruffs - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I was drunk enough to make one.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fuzzy not even sure how to reply to this..... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I find it amusing how many barbs reroll BMs . Do they think they'll have an easy life in TW as a bm ? If they do they should think again , it's still a melee , less hp but higher mag res ( if they remember to marrow ) . Still focus fired due to being a melee class & doesn't get that many kills , all in all a support class . Do they wanna use fists or claws? So can barbs rofl .

I love it tbh . I like being annoying in TW with stuns/HFs/aoe slows & trying to keep my squad alive but that doesn't mean I don't kill anything :P ( almost 60 kills last QQme TW b:victory ) . I've had enough of keel , keel , keel as a wiz way back but anyway that's just me . I especially like timing HF with wiz aoes ( <3 your bids sar ) & seeing groups of ppl drop .

I see so many new fail bms that mess up marrows (wrong one can get you 1 shot by magic with dmg 3x your hp ijs ) & like to abuse fists at early lvls and we all know how crappy fists are w/o - int gears and some decent refines . I could out DD a fist bm at lvl 7xx with calas & skill spam (the right ones in the right order ofc ) easily . The only real use for fists at lower lvls that I see is to get chi faster & to save mp .

It's laughable to see how some barbs reroll a bm , try it out for TW & still fail ( just because THEY fail , not the class ) then they reroll a ranged class in hopes of not getting so owned in TW ( they still do but more kills & less deaths since it's easier to kill/survive while attacking from range , ofc that doesn't mean they'll stop failing , even as a ranged class ) .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    pimp r u mad with a a barb or something? XD btw i like this wizzie :O
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nope , it was just something that I've noticed allot recently and I felt like saying it b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nope , it was just something that I've noticed allot recently and I felt like saying it b:cute

like fuzzy said, barbs pulls catas if u dont wanna do it (claw barbies) reroll XD
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i started barb coz i had barb on other server and when they opened this server i knew the barb basics so i jus rolled one here too. it was all good
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's a dumb question. A better question would be why didn't you roll a barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I find it amusing how many barbs reroll BMs . Do they think they'll have an easy life in TW as a bm ? If they do they should think again , it's still a melee , less hp but higher mag res ( if they remember to marrow ) . Still focus fired due to being a melee class & doesn't get that many kills , all in all a support class . Do they wanna use fists or claws? So can barbs rofl .

I love it tbh . I like being annoying in TW with stuns/HFs/aoe slows & trying to keep my squad alive but that doesn't mean I don't kill anything :P ( almost 60 kills last QQme TW b:victory ) . I've had enough of keel , keel , keel as a wiz way back but anyway that's just me . I especially like timing HF with wiz aoes ( <3 your bids sar ) & seeing groups of ppl drop .

I see so many new fail bms that mess up marrows (wrong one can get you 1 shot by magic with dmg 3x your hp ijs ) & like to abuse fists at early lvls and we all know how crappy fists are w/o - int gears and some decent refines . I could out DD a fist bm at lvl 7xx with calas & skill spam (the right ones in the right order ofc ) easily . The only real use for fists at lower lvls that I see is to get chi faster & to save mp .

It's laughable to see how some barbs reroll a bm , try it out for TW & still fail ( just because THEY fail , not the class ) then they reroll a ranged class in hopes of not getting so owned in TW ( they still do but more kills & less deaths since it's easier to kill/survive while attacking from range , ofc that doesn't mean they'll stop failing , even as a ranged class ) .
    I rolled BM because I already have TT99 HA, Gx, Lunar claws, -interval cape, mdef ornaments, tournament helm and some other stuff.

I wanted to roll an alt, so I made a BM, cause I leveled it with BH and Nein quests packs/orbs, only thing I'll need to buy for endgame is a decent poleblade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • _Jean_ - Raging Tide
    _Jean_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    because i get to be male which means i dont get perved over and generally im left alone which is completely awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Always use tasteful words...One day you may have to eat them"
    "when your feeling down remember you were that one sperm who won the race."
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    BMs looks sexy with helmsley overcoat b:dirty
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't know why i started a barb...but I kept my barb because I like to smash stuff and make everybody look squishy :)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Only fools don't roll a Barb!

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-