New Clan: Mystery

Options
Atlaes - Lost City
Atlaes - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hey ya'll!

If you are a new or experienced player seeking to join a RP-PVP guild please visit my new guild website.

http://mysteryguild.spruz.com/

Edit: To contact me either find me in game or find me on facebook at Troy Cameron Nicholson
Post edited by Atlaes - Lost City on

Comments

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tl;dr

10 chars.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Atlaes - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Haha! I will try to make it shorter next time sorry. b:cry
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hey ya'll!

If you are a new or experienced player seeking to join a RP

Stopped reading there, we do not Role Play on Lost City. Kindly go kill yourself.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Atlaes - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Cheer up man; I really think you need to contact your soul provider (I probably should too).

Anyways, you're just going to have to accept that RP is now on your server, for those seeking a little more out of this game's pvp system than watching bodies drop. It's light don't worry; it's more literature based if you enjoy reading/writing while playing this game then it might be fun.

Check out the website is all I'm asking; If nothing else I really had fun creating it. You might even like it!
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What is role playing? :/
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    RP guilds are entertaining, if they had more than 1 member i would probably put an alt in there for lulz. Would be fun to troll a guild chatt where people are role-playing as Tideborns. Like that crazy fanatic religious guy on LC, bet we all had alts in his faction b:chuckle

I sadly dont think PWI is the right game for RP tho, there is a huge lack of mysticism and secrets lol. This game is more about cash shop, 5v1 gank, irl personal insults, people trying to get cam sex, repetitive farming and WC flaming with Photobucket links.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I put on my robe and wizard hat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    RP belongs on PVE servers. Get out.

P.S. only alliance RP.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum