Fansite Kit

Options
ValFera - Heavens Tear
ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion

This was availiable in the past is it going to come back or not.

Would really like some of the stuff that was in it now that we are remaking our faction website, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Now before anyone goes do a search this has been asked before i did that, posted to that thread and then told to open a new one so. b:surrender
Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ValFera - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's what happens when you make a necro.

Slightly confused on what you mean though.
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I vaguely remember what Val is referring to. Before the revision of the website after the Tideborn expansion, there used to be this zip file in the download section. The zip file had all sort of pictures and other files to help create a PWI theme elsewhere. I think this is what Val is referring to.
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not an answer but a suggestion. if you look in the \Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\patcher\skin\image folder in your PC you will find the graphical elements they use for the launcher etc. If you have a bit of graphical know how you should be able to mash up your own fan kit, together with the media link on the top menu bar of the site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!