LooZars ban,

Options
TDarcher - Lost City
TDarcher - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
My good friend LooZar and i was pking at silver pool and this dooshe bag pulls sword tamer to safe zone thinking it is funny. Instead he gets banned for trying to save everyone.

In this picture you see below you clearly see RingStinger having a great time getting everyone killed. With him and his clerics.

http://i52.tinypic.com/23t5p2o.jpg
This guy is a menace to the perfect world community and should be banned. and not loozar
b:thanks
Post edited by TDarcher - Lost City on

Comments

• Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is an outrage and an unfair ban! And I know a thing or two about unfair bans >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Pandomonium - Lost City
    Pandomonium - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Agreed, RingStinger should be banned. Free LooZar.
  • riku1989
    riku1989 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is NOT FAIR!!! LooZar is a nice guy and has always been there for people. In this post you can see who pulls the world boss all he was trying to do was Save all the Noobies but hey i guess you guys dont care if Noobies get killed and lose exp.

UNBANN LOOZAR!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You know well enough they won't discuss bans over the forums :s Gotta do the whole ticketing thing - threads like this get closed pretty quickly.

And tbh that screenie doesn't prove anything other than the fact that the other guy was there. Hopefully you have better proof if you want to get your friend unbanned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Skinnard - Lost City
    Skinnard - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My good friend LooZar and i was pking at silver pool and this dooshe bag pulls sword tamer to safe zone thinking it is funny. Instead he gets banned for trying to save everyone.

In this picture you see below you clearly see RingStinger having a great time getting everyone killed. With him and his clerics.

http://i52.tinypic.com/23t5p2o.jpg
    This guy is a menace to the perfect world community and should be banned. and not loozar
    b:thanks

b:shocked then why is it facing away from ringstinger? i also heard carebear was luring sword tamer into silver pool earlier.
    I dodged 200 lightning bolts in a row.
  • NightRaid - Lost City
    NightRaid - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No offense but how does that picture prove anything?

Only thing that stood out for me was you dealing damage on some guy meaning you were not there to take the WB down but for your own fun.

Get actual proof *facepalm* even i could click on some random guy trying to help by dding the WB and blame him.
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How long is his ban? QQ
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Quite frankly this is nothing compared to what would happen to "LooZar" if the GMs found out that the account was bought by someone. Considering the same person has had other accounts banned, i.e DarkOsiris.

P.S. - Good job Cody, there goes another one.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    we should ban LooZer !!!

y? hes iRpandai n hes my friend n hes so tard he PKs me anyway kuz we r on opposing guilds

b:laugh dumb ppl should be banned b:laugh permanently b:laugh
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

If he was trying to save everyone he wouldn't have run repetitive circles around the big rock in the middle. He would have lured it away from SZ or flew up to have it reset. While you and others tried to get people there by WC'ing.

Nice try- too bad you can't be banned too for it.

I'm happy for the ban. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    Here we go again....
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So whos gonna make a thread to unban Squab? b:surrender

I don't know this Loozar but I am sure he's a looser from what some people say about him so I am betting even if he did nothing wrong here he probably deserves the ban nonetheless.

Bored high levels QQing over bans when they know they deserve it = Priceless
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    we should ban LooZer !!!

y? hes iRpandai n hes my friend n hes so tard he PKs me anyway kuz we r on opposing guilds

b:laugh dumb ppl should be banned b:laugh permanently b:laugh

If dumb people should be banned permanently why aren't you banned yet? b:shocked

And unban LooZar for great justice!!

Though I had nothing at all to do with this sword tamer luring, I have to say that is was FUNNY AS HELL watching it. I mean people started teleporting to silver pool MORE once they heard that it was actually sword tamer there instead of pk, and they pretty much died instantly to it. And besides things like this liven up this dead server quite a bit.

All in all people are just incredibly **** /facepalm.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    **** LooZeR and **** his couch. Ban him permanently, and get my cousin walter out of jail, that wasn't his gun.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    YAY 4 LC DRAMA!!!!b:pleasedb:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blink0
    blink0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    <---Frails CareBear leader when we Heard of this awful person Pulling Sword tamer to SP We immidiately Teled in to Help get him out Its very unfair to ban people when we were actually there to Help instead of killing people : (

UNBAN MY DIRECTOR!!!!
  • TDarcher - Lost City
    TDarcher - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blink0 wrote: »
    <---Frails CareBear leader when we Heard of this awful person Pulling Sword tamer to SP We immidiately Teled in to Help get him out Its very unfair to ban people when we were actually there to Help instead of killing people : (

UNBAN MY DIRECTOR!!!!

Yes we only care about the others in Carebears here take a look of us helping at Tide born city!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WUtZjJD3kw
  • riku1989
    riku1989 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wow Basch is really butthurt.Him and his +1 99 Chest pr0 man. Just ask lushess about harpy wraith. Also remember what happened to click vent? I heard you was crying like a ****. Go cry and re apply to Click 10 more times b4 they accept you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Bans are not discussed on this forum you know that guys.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.