anni mount and can i give it to other alts?

Options
Moonymyst - Heavens Tear
Moonymyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, i have gotten the anni mount last 2 years, and i was wondering if there is any way to give the extra mount to one of my alts. Someone suggested an account stash stone. I do have all my alts on same account. So i wanted to ask before buying one if it works for the anni mounts to trade. Please help!!
Post edited by Moonymyst - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes, you can put an anny mount egg in the account stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So it's Non-Tradable, yet able to be put in the Account Stash? Never seen that before...b:surrender
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So it's Non-Tradable, yet able to be put in the Account Stash? Never seen that before...b:surrender

Thats the entire purpose of the account stash. All items are tradable via the account stash unless it specifically states that it cannot be put into it.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    there are lots of items that are stashable, most things from the boutique, tt90 gold, - there are a few that aren't though.. the cerberus pup for one I don't believe was stashable, the attendance npc rewards.

items will say "Not able to put in Account Stash" if you can't, but if it doesnt say something like that you can pretty much transfer it between your characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!