questions

therealist
therealist Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
1) I seen barb's HP low these days, why? They don't want to tank anymore? Who will keep aggro?

2) Why are people still bashing on my good friend on the forums? He helped me get through ingame. And he never had so much heated fights, infact almost never ingame but I heard from the forums, so I searched and I seen such heated discussion. Huang (Yulk as alt) must of been flamed a lot on the forums, he told me he stopped reading the forums which was a good idea, he told me that forum people are acting like 8-15 y/o kids. I only come on the forums to see some opinions, and actually follow my own way. I'm an axe and spear bm, but I can't keep aggro like Huang does. Unless if it is assassins and psychics, he lose aggro pretty easy to them on that character Yulk. The thing is that Huang is actually liked ingame and they were impressed by how he plays the game, but I can understand his comments and posts seems that it needs work. But he plays really good, I seen him beat level 60+, I tried dueling him, he actually beaten me too, he kept leaping on me and using his ranged attacks till I lost really. Yulk was one of the hardest character I faced from Huang. I had an easier time with his barb though, I done a little bit of wins because I stun locked his barb. It was best 5/7, he won 3 with his barb. I even seen him beat assassins that were his level that claimed that they beat level 80 casters. The assassin used genie and still lose. I don't mind if you do not believe me, I have no idea how to screen shot and never asked to. But since Huang just continued playing the game and selling stuff and farming things. I am one of his friends that done RB with him, and other friends, it was really fun to be honest. I don't know why people on the forums pick on nice people... regardless if they make silly comments. Care to give reasons?
Post edited by therealist on

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if you have actually seen some of the **** he posted you would no why it may not be nice to pick on him but i get a goood laugh out of it from the people tht try to correct him & get into an arguement with him b:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • therealist
    therealist Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    anwynd wrote: »
    if you have actually seen some of the **** he posted you would no why it may not be nice to pick on him but i get a goood laugh out of it from the people tht try to correct him & get into an arguement with him b:laugh

I seen his posts, it was stupid to be honest, but he's really a cool guy. Unless if the forums are just different from ingame?
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Whether or not you're actually Yulk:

No, I'm pretty sure most people do not care to give reasons. Things speak for themselves.

And besides, the flamewars are the only interesting thing going on these days so thanks for that b:bye
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    therealist wrote: »
    I seen his posts, it was stupid to be honest, but he's really a cool guy. Unless if the forums are just different from ingame?

imo now adays the forums are mostly filled with trolls,people who wnt a good laugh, people with a big brain tht like to shuv there ego in other peoples faces,& then you got people like yulkb:laugh
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    walloftext tldr; mention of yulk. brings it on himself to be honest - needs to not post his opinions as though they are the only facts others should ever read - if he posted them as "this is just my opinion based on the little i have seen of the game so far" he wouldnt get flamed half as much as he does.

p.s. want to buy a couple of paragraphs pls b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    because he is a arrogant idiot.
    /thread
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    because he is a arrogant idiot.
    /thread

ive seen plenty more people on these forums tht are more of an arrogant idiot then yulk if you dont agree with them & your opinion is different no matter if your right & there wrong they throw insults at you & keep throwing there opinion down your throat
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1) People using different builds other than tank build - using their claws to scratch at people for example.

2) From what I've seen, Yulk may be a great helpful guy, fantastic friend. But my god he talks bollocks.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I've seen Yulk talk garbage, but I've also seen him say stuff that made a lot of sense. I chatted with him in game once and hes definitely not a bad person.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1) I seen barb's HP low these days, why? They don't want to tank anymore? Who will keep aggro?

Because they want to be a DD build.
    Maybe.
    Whoever can hold aggro and stay alive.
    Care to give reasons?

Most of us don't know him in game so we can only judge him based on what he says and how he acts on the forums.

What he says goes contrary to what many other people who are more experienced and higher level have learned and tested for themselves. When people point out just why his points are wrong then he spouts the same BS which was already refuted and pretty much tells everyone else that they fail.
    Whether or not you're actually Yulk:

No, I'm pretty sure most people do not care to give reasons. Things speak for themselves.

And besides, the flamewars are the only interesting thing going on these days so thanks for that b:bye

Yulk would never intentionally call his posts silly. Although the rest of the post makes it about a 50% chance OP is Yulk.
    *takes out a quarter*
    Heads is Yulk, tails is not Yulk.

And agreed on the flame war bit.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ive seen plenty more people on these forums tht are more of an arrogant idiot then yulk if you dont agree with them & your opinion is different no matter if your right & there wrong they throw insults at you & keep throwing there opinion down your throat

name one.
    I doubt that there is a member whose every post is rejected by the whole community
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    name one.
    I doubt that there is a member whose every post is rejected by the whole community

just becus every post is rejected doesnt mean he allways acts like an arrogant idiot on every single post of his b:byeive actually seen some of his posts tht actually made senseb:shocked & if your not to brain dead to notice a few people unless your a fan of theres i cant remember there specific name i do remember there class tho 1 of them is a bm(not yulk) & the other i can remember is an archer
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Stuff

Hi Yulk b:bye
    more stuff

more stuff

Wait... what?
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Keep it civil and on-topic in here please. Your personal opinion of Yulk is not the topic at hand.

Edit: My bad, Yulk IS the topic at hand.

/threadclosed.
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    Keep it civil and on-topic in here please. Your personal opinion of Yulk is not the topic at hand.

it isnt i thought the topic was why do people treat yulk the way they dob:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.