Are fists going to become BM only?

Comments

• Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    sooo back to the veno claw idea...if you could do it in fox form that is:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=020b7166d9e719ce

I choose LA because the dex req of fist/claw is high anyway, and with that build you can still wear a decent mag wep if you put on a different set of orn perhaps?

Only real problem is that demon spark will give you - channel instead of increased attack rate, so it'd never reach 5 aps. Honestly though with a nix i'm not sure why you'd have to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No, Venomancer sparks are different. They do not give -chan bonus at all, but is the only spark that gives both +mattack and +pattack.

Would it beat BMs in claw DPS? nooot necessarily, but it's close. A demon has about 2k less base damage sparked but attacks faster by 1/s (it rounds up to 5 ingame). Would beat a Sage BM attacking at 4/s I believe.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e90fb13279873765

Here's archers:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=18d5a9d52d4a44d5

With crit and blazing arrow/poisoned fang factored in, and assuming demon spark,

Demon archers have 80026.5 DPS with that gear.
    if you think I'm BSing: [ (10764+12071)/2 + (966+1141)/2*0.5 ] * 1.34 * 5

Demon Bms at 89037 DPS
    (97570.4 DPS with Demon DBB)

Demon Veno at 77823.36 DPS
    (97279.2 DPS if using some sort of genie buff to reach 5.0)

Demon Barb at 84720.6 DPS

Just for fun here's Demon Sin with unrefined g13 daggers, because they need g13 daggers to reach 5.0 they're not using a Lunar wep. However, here's the DPS assuming Demon Wolf Emblem and unrefined daggers:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=de7ed2fe126a5780

(11187+14308)/2 * (0.36*2.4 + 0.64) * 5 =
    95861.2 DPS

This is, of course, assuming no funny stuff like Demon Onslaught or other such short term buffs.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    my barb have around almost 5k-ish in human form. Seriously, I seen barbs with MUCH better HP at level 70 b:shutup

Fists + -int + refines on BMs are OP Aryill, but utterly fists fail on other classes. If fist archers are so OP, I'd really like to duel some. Maybe your going to say that "lol its duel" or "these ppl fail at their class more than you" I think you need to stop being jealous ^_~

@ Rwargh, just lol, another genie nub, tangling mire (I really hate that damn skill, makes me lag), TOP, AD, occult ice.
    So you claim to have 2k hp less than me on your 55 barb, and now it's half as much HP? That's pro.

I can run around in PvP with 11k hp with 95% of the server being unable to kill me and 4% that has a lot of difficulty as well, running around with a 55% crit rate with onslaught, hitting for 6-7k with standard skill. And armageddon that can still do 20k+

And THEN, I can go and solo a TT and make more money in a few hours than you can in a year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So you claim to have 2k hp less than me on your 55 barb, and now it's half as much HP? That's pro.

I can run around in PvP with 11k hp with 95% of the server being unable to kill me and 4% that has a lot of difficulty as well, running around with a 55% crit rate with onslaught, hitting for 6-7k with standard skill. And armageddon that can still do 20k+

And THEN, I can go and solo a TT and make more money in a few hours than you can in a year.

Rawrgh, I wanted to use fists on my barb too, but you taught me how not to build a barb. But I had to laugh, I'm sorry dude, I try hard not to laugh at you, seriously. Even LA barbs can have more HP than you. You probably stick with 2-3 clerics 24/7 to do TTs with you, fail. At least I don't always need clerics to run instances with me. Second, PVP is uttter **** cause anyone can do that, but your HP high (maybe not veno since they can pass your HP too) for other classes, but your easy 1 shot to wizards and clerics and ofc psychics. What your going to do? AD? Tangling mire? Occult ice? TOP? Or holy path? ROFL. My friend that was my old faction leader, quit the game had MORE HP as you with his level 80 barb with TT80 stuff unbuffed in human. And your using an OP genie, proves that your huge failure. Your a complete joke to this game, Just uninstall and go play WOW. When I level my barb he's going to have 1k less HP than you at 6x... I calculated, I sharded, and guess what? He will have near your HP at only being 6x.

@Lupudmid LOL at you saying fists are pointless without -int. Proves you failures don't know how to use fists properly. I love the fists, but as BM at least I do 3x more damage than a fist archer / barb my level. If you want to make yourself more laughable with such a useless build on a barb/archer, you should of rolled a bm without skills. Fists are good, intervals made a mockery of fists ever since it was implemented. Thanks for pointing out that fists are just garbage without -int, you said that.

PWI 2010 has breed too many failures that are hooked on oracle nubs, bh nubs, cs nubs, pq nubs, wq nubs and power leveled nubs? IDK. If I squad with any barb like Rwargh's HP when I am not on my own barb, I'd rage quit squad and won't bother. I should really stop posting, old PWI guides and the old PWI was really helpful and they worked just fine, but this new trend killed the game and the quality of the players. Stupid incompetent people like yourselves. I rather stick with 2009 guides b:bye maybe outdated but better the old fashioned way. Since you people are so "pro" with these "pro" builds, I'll stick with preaching the "fail" and old fashioned builds that used to be loved, regardless if they get overshadowed by OP equips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No, Venomancer sparks are different. They do not give -chan bonus at all, but is the only spark that gives both +mattack and +pattack.

Would it beat BMs in claw DPS? nooot necessarily, but it's close. A demon has about 2k less base damage sparked but attacks faster by 1/s (it rounds up to 5 ingame). Would beat a Sage BM attacking at 4/s I believe.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e90fb13279873765

Here's archers:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=18d5a9d52d4a44d5

With crit and blazing arrow/poisoned fang factored in, and assuming demon spark,

Demon archers have 80026.5 DPS with that gear.
    if you think I'm BSing: [ (10764+12071)/2 + (966+1141)/2*0.5 ] * 1.34 * 5

Demon Bms at 89037 DPS
    (97570.4 DPS with Demon DBB)

Demon Veno at 77823.36 DPS
    (97279.2 DPS if using some sort of genie buff to reach 5.0)

Demon Barb at 84720.6 DPS

Just for fun here's Demon Sin with unrefined g13 daggers, because they need g13 daggers to reach 5.0 they're not using a Lunar wep. However, here's the DPS assuming Demon Wolf Emblem and unrefined daggers:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=de7ed2fe126a5780

(11187+14308)/2 * (0.36*2.4 + 0.64) * 5 =
    95861.2 DPS

This is, of course, assuming no funny stuff like Demon Onslaught or other such short term buffs.

LOL LA veno. Figure it HA if you want a valid comparison
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Since you people are so "pro" with these "pro" builds, I'll stick with preaching the "fail" and old fashioned builds that used to be loved, regardless if they get overshadowed by OP equips.

1) Since I don't use fists and don't plan to, you're assumption that we're all people who play these so-called OP builds is fail

2) I've been playing for a lot longer then 2010 and have my anni mounts to show for it, so again, fail assumption, try not to fail at insults

3) Arcane archers have never been, are not and will never be pro builds so fail more claiming you're preaching an "old school pro" build. You're talking ****, like you always are.

4) You still can't give us any screenshot of your barb to prove how you have only 2k less HP then Rawrgh in human form unbuffed (which was your original statement) which further proves how full of **** you are.

5) Spamming ridiculous skills like Frost Scarab was never "pro" either, nor is just about anything you've ever said. Ever. I've yet to hear you say anything that makes actual sense, I've yet to see you prove any of the **** you say with screenshots or builds, I've yet to see you make one of these "ohsoleet" old school builds you talk about.

6) I'm willing to bet every person posting here, telling you what a moron you are, isn't pro like you, they're just all better then you because they aren't complete morons nor total asshats and actually know what they're doing. I'm also willing to bet every single one of them is capable of stomping you into the ground faster then you could cry "L2P!!!" and "OP!!!" regardless of whether they have CS gear, no CS gear, or hell, no gear at all.

7) Here's a prophecy for you that's going to come true as much as we all wish it wouldn't: fail more, Yulk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Rawrgh, I wanted to use fists on my barb too, but you taught me how not to build a barb. But I had to laugh, I'm sorry dude, I try hard not to laugh at you, seriously. Even LA barbs can have more HP than you. You probably stick with 2-3 clerics 24/7 to do TTs with you, fail. At least I don't always need clerics to run instances with me. Second, PVP is uttter **** cause anyone can do that, but your HP high (maybe not veno since they can pass your HP too) for other classes, but your easy 1 shot to wizards and clerics and ofc psychics. What your going to do? AD? Tangling mire? Occult ice? TOP? Or holy path? ROFL. My friend that was my old faction leader, quit the game had MORE HP as you with his level 80 barb with TT80 stuff unbuffed in human. And your using an OP genie, proves that your huge failure. Your a complete joke to this game, Just uninstall and go play WOW. When I level my barb he's going to have 1k less HP than you at 6x... I calculated, I sharded, and guess what? He will have near your HP at only being 6x.

@Lupudmid LOL at you saying fists are pointless without -int. Proves you failures don't know how to use fists properly. I love the fists, but as BM at least I do 3x more damage than a fist archer / barb my level. If you want to make yourself more laughable with such a useless build on a barb/archer, you should of rolled a bm without skills. Fists are good, intervals made a mockery of fists ever since it was implemented. Thanks for pointing out that fists are just garbage without -int, you said that.

PWI 2010 has breed too many failures that are hooked on oracle nubs, bh nubs, cs nubs, pq nubs, wq nubs and power leveled nubs? IDK. If I squad with any barb like Rwargh's HP when I am not on my own barb, I'd rage quit squad and won't bother. I should really stop posting, old PWI guides and the old PWI was really helpful and they worked just fine, but this new trend killed the game and the quality of the players. Stupid incompetent people like yourselves. I rather stick with 2009 guides b:bye maybe outdated but better the old fashioned way. Since you people are so "pro" with these "pro" builds, I'll stick with preaching the "fail" and old fashioned builds that used to be loved, regardless if they get overshadowed by OP equips.

Just solo some harpy wraith or something already, Mr. PVEissohardandchallenging.

You ignore logic.
    You ignore math.
    You ignore facts.
    You ignore just about everything that does not concur with your own opinions.

Why am I even posting? Sigh...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    "Faster than the MagicHamster, more powerful than...most other level 55 barbs, able to leap logic and reason in a single bound, it's Yulk! The Super-Troll!"
    Second, PVP is uttter **** cause anyone can do that, but your HP high (maybe not veno since they can pass your HP too) for other classes, but your easy 1 shot to wizards and clerics and ofc psychics. What your going to do? AD? Tangling mire? Occult ice? TOP? Or holy path? ROFL.

Umm.....if I thought BIDS was about to get dropped on my head...and I'm a barb...AD sounds like exactly what I would want to do.

And your using an OP genie, proves that your huge failure.

Huh? NOT using a tool you're given (in this case, a genie) is fail. That's like saying they gave everyone in the game a gun to fight with, but you would rather use that paperclip you found on the ground....because you're pro.
    When I level my barb he's going to have 1k less HP than you at 6x... I calculated, I sharded, and guess what? He will have near your HP at only being 6x.

No evidence to back this and anyone who has been on the barb forums has seen how you socket your gear. Most of us dont slap Immacs in our lvl 5x and 6x equips, for good reason.
    I love the fists, but as BM at least I do 3x more damage than a fist archer / barb my level.

No evidence again and most barbs/archers that go fist only do so when it allows for uber damage output because of -int gear. I've never seen a lvl 5x barb with fists as the primary wep. Also, 3x 15 damage is still only 45 damage b:surrender

I should really stop posting

Well, you got something right.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So you claim to have 2k hp less than me on your 55 barb, and now it's half as much HP? That's pro

As taken from here:
    Nice HP you have. My barb only have 2k HP less than you at level 55 while you being level 100

and here:
    my barb have around almost 5k-ish in human form. Seriously, I seen barbs with MUCH better HP at level 70 b:shutup

(Note that "almost" means it doesn't get there yet XD - Also he didn't mention if buffed or unbuffed, so I'm going to guess... buffed b:chuckle)

As you can see, in Yulkian maths, 4.9k (or around) + 2.0k = 8.3k

Genius b:chuckle
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Rawrgh, I wanted to use fists on my barb too, but you taught me how not to build a barb. But I had to laugh, I'm sorry dude, I try hard not to laugh at you, seriously. Even LA barbs can have more HP than you. You probably stick with 2-3 clerics 24/7 to do TTs with you, fail. At least I don't always need clerics to run instances with me.

what part of him saying that he SOLO TT you didnt get? lol

HP is not everything, you are probably one of those barbs that go full vit and loose aggro to anything
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    damn, Yulk be trolling everyone b:laugh

everyone is getting so mad at him XD
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Rawrgh, I wanted to use fists on my barb too, but you taught me how not to build a barb. But I had to laugh, I'm sorry dude, I try hard not to laugh at you, seriously. Even LA barbs can have more HP than you. You probably stick with 2-3 clerics 24/7 to do TTs with you, fail.

I can do TTs just as easily as any other barb in half the time, your point = invalid
    At least I don't always need clerics to run instances with me. Second, PVP is uttter **** cause anyone can do that, but your HP high (maybe not veno since they can pass your HP too) for other classes, but your easy 1 shot to wizards and clerics and ofc psychics. What your going to do? AD? Tangling mire? Occult ice? TOP? Or holy path? ROFL.

Mage channels BIDS = use AD. You QQ so much about not using genies, they're a tool that you use. Not using one is like hammering in nails with your forehead.
    My friend that was my old faction leader, quit the game had MORE HP as you with his level 80 barb with TT80 stuff unbuffed in human.

Prove it, oh wait, he quit, how convenient.
    And your using an OP genie, proves that your huge failure. Your a complete joke to this game, Just uninstall and go play WOW. When I level my barb he's going to have 1k less HP than you at 6x... I calculated, I sharded, and guess what? He will have near your HP at only being 6x.

Too bad you're incapabale of reaching 6x

It's fun, if you even reach 70 you're going to have to go and farm all of your little TT70 weps and ****, I got bored the other day and farmed all of my BMs TT70 weps and wrists in about an hour. That was just boredom though, for money I can do much better TTs, I can burn up subs for BH100 soloing TT2-3 and make a quick couple mil in an hour, I can duo TT2-3 with just one cleric, more than your little 5x barb will ever be able to do.

Having a ton of HP is completely useless at endgame if you can't hold aggro.

Go get to 100+, be a pure vit barb, and what are you going to do? Buff the squad, use devour, and try to stay out of the way. I can tank nirvana now without even having a cleric with just bloodpaint and a mage standing by incase things get ugly. Of course you wouldn't know that because you're still stuck in your fantasy world where everyone goes by rules of 4x players and uses LA cause it's totally the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And Can you teach me how to get to level 90 in 2 days ? LOL
    Wow, you just went essentially stupid noob here. Only phrase to describe it, seeing as how Josh was very famous in BM forums for how long he avoided leveling up. He maxed all skills to level, sinking xp into genies that were sold to get coin for skills. He's only gained about 20 levels in a year, so you're really showing how clueless and new you are, all at the same time.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    1) Since I don't use fists and don't plan to, you're assumption that we're all people who play these so-called OP builds is fail

LOL so everyone should roll fists, you stupid wanna-be BMs fail so hard. BMs will still kick your can in PVP if it was a fist fight because of a simple thing called fist mastery. FAIL. If the build was so OP, then why people make themselves broke over this stupid -int just to make themselves "good?" Please uninstall.
    2) I've been playing for a lot longer then 2010 and have my anni mounts to show for it, so again, fail assumption, try not to fail at insults

So did I, what kind of excuse is this?
    3) Arcane archers have never been, are not and will never be pro builds so fail more claiming you're preaching an "old school pro" build. You're talking ****, like you always are.

I never said arcane archers are pro, learn to read you dumbass. I SAID EVEN ARCANE ARCHERS ARE BETTER THAN FIST ARCHERS. LET ME TURN IT AROUND INSTEAD. FIST ARCHERS ARE EVEN MORE FAIL THAN ARCANE ARCHERS. GET IT?
    4) You still can't give us any screenshot of your barb to prove how you have only 2k less HP then Rawrgh in human form unbuffed (which was your original statement) which further proves how full of **** you are.

Its just normal near 5k, not that impressive, cause I'm using garnet shards too. I don't have to screen shot it for you. I could of had above 7k HP buffed in tiger if I used flawless citrine shards.
    5) Spamming ridiculous skills like Frost Scarab was never "pro" either, nor is just about anything you've ever said. Ever. I've yet to hear you say anything that makes actual sense, I've yet to see you prove any of the **** you say with screenshots or builds, I've yet to see you make one of these "ohsoleet" old school builds you talk about.

LOL, you saying frost scarab sucks but yet I kill mobs before they reach me with that same skill you call stupid. No pet or just pet with slow locking, I guess you haven't heard of that since your too fail cause you dunno how to use "fail" pets like adalwolves or tabby plumdrop ^_~
    6) I'm willing to bet every person posting here, telling you what a moron you are, isn't pro like you, they're just all better then you because they aren't complete morons nor total asshats and actually know what they're doing. I'm also willing to bet every single one of them is capable of stomping you into the ground faster then you could cry "L2P!!!" and "OP!!!" regardless of whether they have CS gear, no CS gear, or hell, no gear at all.

All I got to say about this comment, L2P
    7) Here's a prophecy for you that's going to come true as much as we all wish it wouldn't: fail more, Yulk.

Awwww sorry Ariyll, hate to break it to you but I'm taken b:cute IRL that is, b:bye b:kiss

@ Rwargh, you made me QQ of laughter, seriously, I'm still laughing at your teribble HP. And my old faction leader/friend have a main archer, he knows how to play the game 1000X more than you TBH, he taught me a lot about barbs, and also about other chars. So I was happy about that, he is playing FW when it comes out though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Asperitas - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Yeah well, I'm laughing at you for sharding garnets on your barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Yeah well, I'm laughing at you for using garnets on your barb.

I have citrines on leggings, my HP would still be better than Rwargh's even if I use garnet shards b:bye. I'm surprise you preach this too, maybe you want easy kills, you troll

@ lol at incapable in reaching 6x, its really easy to get exp, I have almost 1 mil spirit with NO skill to upgrade, you dumbasses waste your coin on what? teles? ROFL. Hell, even on my new main BM can get better HP than RWARGH's, its just epically sad. And I hold aggro from +20 levels fine, some randoms trusted me and worked out in TTs, some just kicked me from squad cause of being level 55 (I capped it at 55) I am staying the same level as my daughter's char, regardless what people say b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Asperitas - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    I have citrines on leggings, my HP would still be better than Rwargh's even if I use garnet shards b:bye. I'm surprise you preach this too, maybe you want easy kills, you troll

Sir, your HP isn't even close to his HP. Have you noticed, he was unbuffed and in human form? Your level 55 barb doesn't even come close to that, nor does anyone expect it to. Now please stop making yourself look bad, and take your crappy garnet sharded barb far away from this forum before you mislead other innocent newbies.

Just out of curiosity, is your barb LA?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Great insulting Yulk, you are getting banned.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Sir, your HP isn't even close to his HP. Have you noticed, he was unbuffed and in human form? Your level 55 barb doesn't even come close to that, nor does anyone expect it to. Now please stop making yourself look bad, and take your crappy garnet sharded barb far away from this forum before you mislead other innocent newbies.

Just out of curiosity, is your barb LA?

How can I wear LA on barbs and for what? I don't even use magic def ornaments. I already have my shards ready for 6x. He's 100+ VIT atm. I stopped putting points on DEX at 30. and yeah right kupuntu. Not getting banned anytime soon, this is my last day on these useless forums. Its dead now b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Asperitas - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Hell, even on my new main BM can get better HP than RWARGH's, its just epically sad.

Screenshot or pwcalc please.

/inb4noneedtocozimPROSTARZ
    this is my last day on these useless forums. Its dead now b:bye

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LOL so everyone should roll fists, you stupid wanna-be BMs fail so hard. BMs will still kick your can in PVP if it was a fist fight because of a simple thing called fist mastery. FAIL. If the build was so OP, then why people make themselves broke over this stupid -int just to make themselves "good?" Please uninstall.

Yulk, I'm going to say this slow for you....

ARCHERS... DON'T... USE... FISTS... IN... PVP... YOU... DUMB... ***... THEY... USE... A... *GASP* BOW!

They use fists in PvE on the huge stupid [?] bosses that don't move which allows them to perma-spark and reach 100k+ damage per second.

Comprende?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010

I said I can get better HP, didn't say I did you moron...

I can show on my barb for you then if you want to see his build so much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

Prove it

@ lol at incapable in reaching 6x, its really easy to get exp, I have almost 1 mil spirit with NO skill to upgrade, you dumbasses waste your coin on what? teles? ROFL.

You had NO skills to level in the first place. At level 55 as a barb the only skills you can have at level 10 are: stomp of the beast king, garrote, feral regeneration, and flesh ream. You can't even have level 10 swell. You think your level 2 bestial onslaught impresses me? Come back when you have the level 11 version like I do.

Hell, even on my new main BM can get better HP than RWARGH's, its just epically sad.

Prove it

And I hold aggro from +20 levels fine, some randoms trusted me and worked out in TTs, some just kicked me from squad cause of being level 55 (I capped it at 55) I am staying the same level as my daughter's char, regardless what people say b:chuckle

Ohw wow you hold aggro from a level 70 I am so impressed /sarcasm.

Go hold aggro as a pure vit barb from anyone with 5.0, hell, go hold aggro from anyone with 3.33 aps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    pwcalc.ru/pwi is a wonderful tool for showing things I hear...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this is my last day on these useless forums

Sweet cream in an ice cream sandwich! Airyll! Thank you for wishing for it!! Miracles happen!!! b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

Edit: Now I can add one more thing to my Santa letter this year instead of that! O_0
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yeah well, I'm laughing at you for sharding garnets on your barb.

Oh, you didn't know? Sharding garnets is perfectly normal for arcane barbs. b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Oh, you didn't know? Sharding garnets is perfectly normal for arcane barbs. b:laugh

True daatttttt b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    @ Rwargh, you made me QQ of laughter, seriously, I'm still laughing at your teribble HP. And my old faction leader/friend have a main archer, he knows how to play the game 1000X more than you TBH, he taught me a lot about barbs, and also about other chars. So I was happy about that, he is playing FW when it comes out though

Well now we know who to blame. Anyone else think that this guy that "taught" Yulk how to play is the greatest troll ever?
    How can I wear LA on barbs and for what? [size="5"I don't even use magic def ornaments.[/size]

Wow, you are such a huge failure.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010

b:bye

Edit: stupid calculator isn't working, he have 4407 HP right now. 181 STR, 32 DEX, 121 VIT, 4k p.def 1k-2k P.DMG (rounded, 3% crit. 757-1596 elemental def

happy now? I got holy path, solid shield, second wind, alpha male (forced to since roar is such a slow cooldown) and acidic ripple of rebirth. And yes, THOSE ARE OP CAUSE I USED THEM AND IT WAS EASY

And I barely get hit by magic attack, WTF is wrong with you people? lol

Anyways, I'm out b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Edit: stupid calculator isn't working,
    How convenient

lol second wind on a barb's genie.

BTW: here is tiger form buffed. And that's with 2 empty sockets on the cape and it only being +2 because I just got it yesterday.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6793/20100908160019.png

Within a few days I'll have it up to +4 at least with 2 more perfect citrines, and restat 7 points of dex into vit. b:bye

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]