Equipment Through 80s

Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Archer
http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=441832ce5490bc17

I'm level 75 at the moment, but I've already started buying 80s gear. Above is what I have at the moment.

I'm kind of having trouble finding good solutions for boots and leggins through the 80s. I'm on a kind of economical build but money isn't that much of a problem.

Feel free to change it, and thanks for your help!

edit - the stat points aren't exactly what I have now, but give or take a few str and dex points it's pretty much right.
Post edited by Boogiepanda - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2010
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I have already consulted that guide.
    - Boots: Any.
    is not exactly what I would call useful or precise.

And using a lvl69 mold legging for 20 levels? I would like some second opinions.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have already consulted that guide.

is not exactly what I would call useful or precise.

And using a lvl69 mold legging for 20 levels? I would like some second opinions.

I used the 69 leggings until I got tt90.

As for the boots, I used Boots of Tiger Strength until I got TT90. However, nowadays the FC boots (Decaying Snow) are more common and even better, and available on 85.

TT80 and TT70 armors aren't really worth their price.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited September 2010
    Thanks Olba, I kind of guesses that the TT70 armours don't justify their price tag which is why I'm switching back to molds.

About the FC boots, surely their availability on RT is limited? I mean, it took me a month to get a Vast Land no refine, no shard for 2m, while was it you? who brought one for 1.2m
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    FC boots for 85 are nice, I used them till I got OHT boots.

Also, Flash Fire is a nice weapon for 80 as it sets up a chain to Blinding Radiance.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
    edited September 2010
    Not a big fan of crossbows. I'm currently using W&C. Already brought my Vast Land, the hopefully going Heaven Shatter and TT Nirvana if I ever get that much money.
  • Katozuma - Raging Tide
    Katozuma - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Vastland is good still using mines(1more lvl then HS...too bad i dont got the money), brought tt80 full set don't recommend doing that had a hard time trying to sell when i upgraded to tt90. Jeez I finally just sold the TT80Chest piece like a day ago.
  • playmepleaze
    playmepleaze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    haha you probably sold it to me. I bought tt80 chest on Ah for 1.5m +2 with 2 Flawless, so not to bad, since I got 1.2 for my tt70. I like the tt80 chest better then grieving sorrow
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ewww a misty ;D

yo boogie im about to hit 90 i can sell u my FC boots that are actually better than the TT80 green, u can also farm the TT80s if u dont wanna spend coins, ask fuzzy it would take u 1 day to get all the mats really.

i got 4 points in mag yeah i shouldn't place my stats while drinking Q_Q but ill restat 2morrow probably and idk i didnt use flawless cuz u r going to hit 90 pretty fast so i didnt invest on good refines or shards.
    edited September 2010
    Me and fuzzy live in separate timezone, we never log on at the same time usually, except weekends and TW.

b:surrender.

I think I'll miss out TT80 boots as they're hard to sell.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Me and fuzzy live in separate timezone, we never log on at the same time usually, except weekends and TW.

b:surrender.

I think I'll miss out TT80 boots as they're hard to sell.

buy my boots >_< like i said im going to be 90 today or tomorrow nite ;D
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Consider Shinguards of Dead Spirit from 87 until you get TT90 or whatever endgame armor you desire. Just a little step up from the Hedes shins, and they're free on completion of a quest. I use them, but that's because I'm taking my sweet time getting TT90 shins to go with my 90s mold armor set. XD

I completely share your general distaste of crossbows, but you might want to check out Windcatcher. I currently have a Vast Land, Windcatcher, and W&C, and the Windcatcher shoots as fast as the Vast Land thanks to its -int bonus. The extra 2m of range on the Windcatcher makes it fairly unique as you can then fire from 32m (pre-89), 34m (with demon winged blessing), or 36m (with sage winged blessing). You'll be completely out of AoE range when you're doing BHs for Guarnob/Polearm in the late 80s. ;]

Your other equips seem fine. Though I refused to wear the ugly-yellow-peacock armor and just opted for a 3* Corselet of Havoc instead. :P But that's me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Consider Shinguards of Dead Spirit from 87 until you get TT90 or whatever endgame armor you desire. Just a little step up from the Hedes shins, and they're free on completion of a quest. I use them, but that's because I'm taking my sweet time getting TT90 shins to go with my 90s mold armor set. XD.

Keep in mind these cannot be refined. The stats are decent though.

I guess this isn't too big an issue...
    On indefinite hiatus :3