Who do you appreciate?

Lu$t - Sanctuary
Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Bored random post but yea name the top person or few that you appreciate. We have some nice people out there that's been over looked. In short for me I appreciate most of the server for dealing with my bored wcs xD And also those who have helped me when I was poor (thanks a ton to Kytyrus for the charms you used to give me. Helped alot xD). All in all the ones who have helped have helped me strive to be a better person. So just post who and why and such. b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
Post edited by Lu$t - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I most definitely appreciate Dball and his wife (Who's name I can't remember right now)
    Almost all the time, they've helped me with something I need, and have even given me advice to help me better myself.
    There are others, but I can't think of them right now. Sorry.

I wonder if anyone will appreciate me.

b:thanks
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I haven't been helped yet but may and don't worry Lust I put up with all your WC or local around west Arch.I don't if you remember me we were farming vipions above bamboo village.The only thing I would really appreciate is getting help all the way to 90.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    One particular cleric who Ive known since nub levels. We've always worked together on so much stuff over the levels. Very helpful cleric (though she wont admit) and amazing person. xTakhisis of course o:

Apart from her, I appreciate all the friends I've helped and who have helped me. I lub you guice.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • RealLifeGirl - Sanctuary
    RealLifeGirl - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lets see......

TnTn-Wife
    Rikkai-Best best friend
    Herojet-answers my 10000000 questions about how not to be a fail barb b:cute
    G_Fingers <3 my second love
    necy cause when I have things that make me b:sad she is always there for advice
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Calitae and Peakin from NOOBgasm...
    xGracyx, for being a sweetheart...
    Ling__Tong and her many, many alts.
    Most of the other Neffies I've met.
    My family in Epitaphs~
    And, of course, nearly the whole of Kakumau. Love my faction. <3

Oh, and and a few in Amp. *pokes Shev, Ryan, Zaryaa, PROV*
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LBB for his PvP help. Nothing like killing 10x clerics as a 8x BM when they are trying to kill him. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I know its cliche:

But my wife in game and gf outside of it...For putting up with my obsesivness over the game

Muh peeps in amp for without their support would not have made 90 as fast as i have

And a dear sweet friend who i will not mention her name for the drama that has sure to start...for all her help and the lovely mount that she just gave to me out of her kindness...and the skills she gave to my wife too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    everyone whose supported me through hard times and drama hurricanes. Especially when you see how dirty pple can be when its online
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I appreciate the people that go to Bhs and deltas, and nirvanas and TTs, not for themselves, but because someone asked for help, you know, those people in faction that have nothing to do, so they go and help others, Love you guys (Sah Muh) And Many others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'd like to thank the accademy
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'd like to thank the old Nef for conquering the whole map.

Because without doing so, it would be hard as hell to TW against you.

Thanks to you, our ranks have been reinforced by your old members :) And thank you for no shows.
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hmm Nar my wife.

mahp my gf

hellrazor my love cousin

cameran diaz

itzava

and rourkii my little sis. ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    iamcleric wrote: »
    I'd like to thank the old Nef for conquering the whole map.

Because without doing so, it would be hard as hell to TW against you.

Thanks to you, our ranks have been reinforced by your old members :) And thank you for no shows.

And yet you still hide behind an alt.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And yet you still hide behind an alt.

b:chuckle it's because anyone in regi would know that there are only 11-12 members in regicide that have been in nefarious before (more than half of which left before the entire map turned red) and the last time i checked... it takes more than 11-12 players to win a TW b:bye

o.... and in light of the thread topic- i appreciate all the people who still make this game fun for me :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Katz <3

And Mendy

Can I has a pretty sword like yours plox?
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Would like to thanks to whoever in pk mode, that has been killed by me and killed me. b:kiss

Sad card will be sent to you when I have enough
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Katz <3

And Mendy

Can I has a pretty sword like yours plox?

b:cute i already told you that you could have mine <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I appreciate:

My sexi wifeyb:dirty (oOBeatriceOo)

A good barb buddy of mine whom my Sin here practically grew up with (LeoNerd)

All the people whom I have befriended during my faction-hopping session (partucularly a BM named SuperTyLord)

An awesome-sauce cleric whom my wife and I practically raised and has now passed both of us in levelb:shocked (Sunrah)

A good PvP sin buddy (Hanche)

And of course, everyone in my currect faction (KILLALL) you guys be awesomeb:kiss

BTW, Lovelyn, I can haz my marshal position back nao? I see you haven't refilled it yet.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • skoosh
    skoosh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'd like to thank Lu$t

he convinced me to make my barb... and 98 lvls later i think that might just be a good thing

got me through every instance, taught me most of what i know on using my class...

he's a damn good friend and i appreciate what he did a lot ^^
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    skoosh wrote: »
    I'd like to thank Lu$t

he convinced me to make my barb... and 98 lvls later i think that might just be a good thing

got me through every instance, taught me most of what i know on using my class...

he's a damn good friend and i appreciate what he did a lot ^^

Hmm me thinks I know this kitty ;o xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Myrriddin.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Of course people who buy and sell to my shops. it makes me happy :)

and then there is the people who actually make the game fun for me in the game. Since I normally don't play mmorpg... damm you people for making it interesting enough to get me addicted...

actually i hate you all! sooo, many games i haven't played because of pwi! curse you all <3 hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I probably have a list of some close friends who make the game bearable for me to play despite how boring I find it lately.

Strifeful - (no, not Strife_son) Helped me with everything I pretty much need, quests, fbs, etc.

Shevanel, Quilue - My rant boxes, I seriously rant everything to them and they don't mind (or care?). But at least they let me talk about whatever I want and also helps me when I need help. b:chuckle

CMeltdown - One of my first friends in PWI, although I haven't talked to him much, he's usually available when needed.

Ermengarde, Aschlein, Aueron - These three people are also one of my first friends in PWI. Although mostly afk in Plume like me, they tend to make me laugh and I can talk to them about touchy topics as well. It's like a group discussion.

Xoria - My cleric's guide. I'm glad I kept in touch with her. b:thanks

If I missed anyone on this list, just tell me. b:chuckle This is everyone who I can remember for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Aw Coco <3
    Course I don't mind d :

As long as you can put up with me bishing sometimes :3
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

• Linchen - Sanctuary
    Linchen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i wanna appreciate

chrisn

for given back a pk-drop worth +100m
  • Zindane__ - Sanctuary
    Zindane__ - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hmmm. i'll narrow it down to the top ones.

AlecKane: pretty much schoole dhim on how to make and use a blade bm on my original and always been a good, friend. helped me with TT's and the such XD

DestinyKane: for always being an on call cleric :D

MissBhaven: no not the NWO/verticooli's one. i'm talking about the leader of nefBusrtrs faction back when i originally started. set me up with all the right starting idea's on hwo to build a BM

VoodooPrince: the canadian wiz who always was up for anything XD

every simple hater i've acquired: you constantly make me laugh at how easily it is to get under your skin. your like puppets.

All of my friends on and off friendlist: constantly providing me with LULZ :D

ravenblossom: always giving me morale support

BuriedBladeX: miss this dude, always made ALL my gear XD

_Knightmare_: most epic Archer i ever played with XD

and finally

KengKong, zzzKyantezzz, and HatedSoul: cause their just awesome once they actually start to talk >.> lol

thats all i can think of right now
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually this can get dangerous being as I still play and can easily miss names.

EDITED!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PsychoIogy - Sanctuary
    PsychoIogy - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I've been retired from this game for over a year now, but I'd like to say my thanks to the following people who have made my PWI experience memorable while I played in the USA.

JoNNyLaWiKi - Baddest *** demon cleric ever and one hell of a friend. You're the best man. Sorry to see you recently quit. b:bye

Scrog - My old faction leader and one hell of a guy. Truly knows how to run a faction, and ran the first faction I joined in PWI in the USA. Thanks man b:thanks. Don't know if you're still playing or not...but thank you man.

Warfiend - An officer in the first faction I joined since I moved to USA. Also one hell of a guy, don't know if you're still playing but thanks for making my time with you guys a hell of a good one. I still do think about you guys from time to time.

KibblesNBitz - The best she-barb I know. I have no idea if you're still playing PWI but if you are thanks for being a great close friend in Enelysion.

Velocity / Brilliance - my IRL gf whom I met on here, it's been an unforgettable time being with you. I know you won't read this because you're long gone from this game, but I'll see you tomorrow =^_^=. Only us as clerics can find a way to keep a level 70 BM with 3.4k HP alive to tank Pole/Nob BH. I always felt safest with you in my squad.

To all of my old faction mates from Triality, Enelysion and Dissident, if you're still out there playing, I wish you all the best in everything you guys do.

-Kevyn / Ikaira
    Played PWI - November 2008 - December 2009.

Retired. b:bye
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    I've been retired from this game for over a year now, but I'd like to say my thanks to the following people who have made my PWI experience memorable while I played in the USA.

JoNNyLaWiKi - Baddest *** demon cleric ever and one hell of a friend. You're the best man. Sorry to see you recently quit. b:bye

Scrog - My old faction leader and one hell of a guy. Truly knows how to run a faction, and ran the first faction I joined in PWI in the USA. Thanks man b:thanks. Don't know if you're still playing or not...but thank you man.

Warfiend - An officer in the first faction I joined since I moved to USA. Also one hell of a guy, don't know if you're still playing but thanks for making my time with you guys a hell of a good one. I still do think about you guys from time to time.

KibblesNBitz - The best she-barb I know. I have no idea if you're still playing PWI but if you are thanks for being a great close friend in Enelysion.

Velocity / Brilliance - my IRL gf whom I met on here, it's been an unforgettable time being with you. I know you won't read this because you're long gone from this game, but I'll see you tomorrow =^_^=. Only us as clerics can find a way to keep a level 70 BM with 3.4k HP alive to tank Pole/Nob BH. I always felt safest with you in my squad.

To all of my old faction mates from Triality, Enelysion and Dissident, if you're still out there playing, I wish you all the best in everything you guys do.

-Kevyn / Ikaira

Whoa hey. Long time no see. I always wondered what happened to you.

I remember you from balance I guess. Scrog still plays, I see him floating round the joint.
    Warfiend I haven't see in a while, last time I saw him was at avalqnche canyon where he, jiblet and maybe scrog tried to kill watcher.
    Kibblies still plays <3

Hope youre doing well psych, I always remembered you as one hell of a nice guy, and your gf was ridiculously sweet too. Take care : D
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    5 Stars! hands up to:
    Red_Robin - Chuangtzu
This discussion has been closed.