Tideborn Psychic: Is EXACTLY what I want!

ProffessorX - Dreamweaver
ProffessorX - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Psychic
My Psychic isn't even at Lvl 10 yet, and I already know I'm going to KEEP my Psychic to the glorious or bitter end!!b:victory I'm sorry,.but the idea of the Orb as a weapon,.got me! And the attacks are sick lookin'! I love it! I'm REAL anxious to see what he's gonna be like around Lvl 50+!!
Post edited by ProffessorX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if you're loving it now, you're gonna probably have a major gasm at 59+b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshCat - Lost City
    AshCat - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if you're loving it now, you're gonna probably have a major gasm at 59+b:chuckle

+1

Earth Vector and Psychic Will b:dirty
    "I'm a tank. Chicks dig tanks." - Ah-Dol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    CrowPrince - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    just went on a killing spree with my psychic. so much fun it actually made me want to stay in the game after thinking of quitting for the last few weeks b:victory
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you love it now, you will pee your pants when you get to Longknife's, Hypnos's and UrDian's levels....b:thanks
    I'm almost 80....and I think I had seizures when I hit 70....or I passed out into a coma.
  • Toonsurfer - Sanctuary
    Toonsurfer - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wait till your 79, your 59 skills are just awesome but once you can level them up a few times then turn around and get your 79 skill now onle does it got max range it looks sweet and hits hard, I had a ***** flip the first time i used it and saw that REALLY nce 24k hit b:victoryb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demans - Lost City
    Demans - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    w8 untill u can tank/lure ur own frosts at 9x ...er w8 thats LA psy, still, well w8 till u can hit 200k + per shot as AA
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you love it now, you will pee your pants when you get to Longknife's, Hypnos's and UrDian's levels....b:thanks
    I'm almost 80....and I think I had seizures when I hit 70....or I passed out into a coma.

or both?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    Psychel - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    totally agreed!! Earth vector, psychic will!!

I kind of also like tide spirit, cause of its animation, fast channel/cast time and after that I can spam spells like crazy for 6 second b:dirty though the extra damage and bursting 2 sparks are not really worth it
    Wow, I see you... Now you don't... isn't that trolling? b:shutup
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wait untill you get Rank 8.. then its a lot more fun b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Psy is just the class i enjoy the more to play. Psy have so many trick ah ah b:chuckle

@exe: feel free to send me money, then you ll see a smexy girly fish in rank 8 and +12 weapon b:dirty
  • FuShnickens - Dreamweaver
    FuShnickens - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You mean: "The tall Tower blowing up?" I absoluely look forward to seeing how deep it gets at that level!!b:victory Thanks for the reply!
    edited September 2010
    just went on a killing spree with my psychic. so much fun it actually made me want to stay in the game after thinking of quitting for the last few weeks b:victory
    That's GREAT!! I'm going with the all Mage approach. All armor with the highest Elemental defenses. High Vit. High Mag. High Dex. Throwin' 1 point in Str. here and there,so it's not lagging too far behind. The Lvl you see I'm at now,right?! If I keep this pattern up until I reach Lvl 50,..someone please tell me your opinions about this course of action. Mind you,I AM going to do this because I think it's a sound idea for my Psychic/Mage. To be able too CRUSH my opponents before they get to me,force them to flee for self preservation reasons. Or DENT them SOOO bad as they come at me,that they,WITHOUT A DOUBT,KNOW that they done got into somethin' they MIGHT NOT be able to handle!!b:victoryb:victory
    edited September 2010
    b:laughb:laughLOL!!!
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    High Vit. High Mag. High Dex. Throwin' 1 point in Str.
    High Vit...Ok
    High Mag...That's great
    High Dex...Not good
    Throwin' 1 point in Str.NO NO NO NO

You need at least 1 STR every 2 level to wield lastest weapons and armors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's GREAT!! I'm going with the all Mage approach. All armor with the highest Elemental defenses. High Vit. High Mag. High Dex. Throwin' 1 point in Str. here and there,so it's not lagging too far behind. The Lvl you see I'm at now,right?! If I keep this pattern up until I reach Lvl 50,..someone please tell me your opinions about this course of action. Mind you,I AM going to do this because I think it's a sound idea for my Psychic/Mage. To be able too CRUSH my opponents before they get to me,force them to flee for self preservation reasons. Or DENT them SOOO bad as they come at me,that they,WITHOUT A DOUBT,KNOW that they done got into somethin' they MIGHT NOT be able to handle!!b:victoryb:victory

you might want to put more points in mag instead of vit since it looks like you want an aqua cannon build, crushing them fast so they cannot crush you

and as hypnos said dex is a no-no
  • Ellantria - Heavens Tear
    Ellantria - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Uhh, you might wanna do something more like this...

Cap out your STR at 54. Never go any higher than this. And try to not do this in the early levels, so you don't mess up your magic. You want 54 STR by about 90 or so...

Dex should be 3. Once you get to high levels, buy a reset and take two points out of this. Then put them somewhere else.

Vit should be, as Hypnos said in his guide, AT LEAST 4k HP UNBUFFED NO MATTER WHAT at endgame. If you can't afford high refines and shards, put points in here, but don't go over 40.

Mag should be where everything else should go.

And Aqua Cannon....ehh....I'm not going to share my opinion of that skill.
    ┐('~`;)┌
  • Demans - Lost City
    edited September 2010

Vit should be, as Hypnos said in his guide, AT LEAST 4k HP UNBUFFED NO MATTER WHAT at endgame. If you can't afford high refines and shards, put points in here, but don't go over 40.

if u cant get 4k hp unbuffed by end game thats **** pathetic, one oy magic classes has over 5k unbuffed w/ no added vit (only +5 HH 90 armor, noncashshoped),

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO ADD VIT AT ALL as a magic class for decent hp.
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if u cant get 4k hp unbuffed by end game thats **** pathetic, one oy magic classes has over 5k unbuffed w/ no added vit (only +5 HH 90 armor, noncashshoped),

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO ADD VIT AT ALL as a magic class for decent hp.

Troll harder, I can't feel the nerd-rage yet. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Demans - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Troll harder, I can't feel the nerd-rage yet. b:cute

that wasnt a troll, i acually do mean that, waaay to easy to get over 4k hp unbuffed by lv 90, should not have to add vit at all

dam op fishy....
  • Ellantria - Heavens Tear
    Ellantria - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Demans, please read the bolded font.
    ┐('~`;)┌
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    im just Curious and some one stated earlier they wont share their opinion on the skill but am i the only psychic that honestly loves Aqua cannon. its one of my favorite skills and i just love popping down in a ground of people and blasting them with it.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i have to say, i don't have much experience with aqua cannon. i followed the class guides almost to a Tee and they normally lean towards NOT spending spirit on it. that doesnt mean its a crappy skill IMHO.

I think the general view is that as a supreme DD, if you find yourself in the middle of a group of mobs, your already toast. my psy is 77 right now, and i personally think that... while grouping with a decent squad that has a good barb that can hold aggro, aqua cannon is a great skill, it even provides extra AOE ammo for zhenning or even FCC runs. i do forget, but doesn't aqua cannon have an added effect? if so i sat its a skill to be leveled for squad purposes, not for soloing mobs. and again, it might also work a bit better for LA builds, but IMHO not so great for full arcane.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    aqua cannon is great, especially in squads/bosses
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    i have to say, i don't have much experience with aqua cannon. i followed the class guides almost to a Tee and they normally lean towards NOT spending spirit on it. that doesnt mean its a crappy skill IMHO.

I think the general view is that as a supreme DD, if you find yourself in the middle of a group of mobs, your already toast. my psy is 77 right now, and i personally think that... while grouping with a decent squad that has a good barb that can hold aggro, aqua cannon is a great skill, it even provides extra AOE ammo for zhenning or even FCC runs. i do forget, but doesn't aqua cannon have an added effect? if so i sat its a skill to be leveled for squad purposes, not for soloing mobs. and again, it might also work a bit better for LA builds, but IMHO not so great for full arcane.

i don't use it for PvE purposes (unless im tanking and need to aggro mobs running past me) to me its a pvp skill i use mostly on Sins or bms if they get nice and close to me. hit em while they are close with vector or pop a psy will and then follow it up with Aqua cannon for some nice damage