so this month gona make ghoul robe barb

_Ghoul_ - Lost City
_Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Barbarian
so in this month gona reset stats 2 make ghoul go full garnet AA barb any suggestion.

i was thinking on 4mag 1dex 5str each lv all the way.

i dont do frost runs and i am more interseting on making fun builds then try cash shop more then athers or run frost so help would we welcome.

i was also inte4rested in the 4mag 1str 5dex build but cant use skill and now that barb havwe som much mp i wont have to pot cos most mobs if i grind will we casting magic.

help this bored ghoul out
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's easier to uninstall the game tbh.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    fine flame all u want lol i wont listen 2 flame lol so bb b:bye
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Didn't flame, but you're going to get killed by everything in the game that does a physical attack <.< *imagines fb69*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    doing it for fun lol i prefer solo grind then join a sin party anyways.

i want barb 2 look like a barb in the name of inflames well i would look like that with 4 immac garnets on

i dont care about lving much anyways even less help sin party with a bossb:bye
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    anyways instead of telling me 2 unistall help me with some info that might make it work
    or let someone else talk plz i dont want this 2 become a flame bait thread but a fun thread
    b:victory.
  • AshCat - Lost City
    AshCat - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't know what to say...

What would you do with this build? PvP and tanking are out of the question. The only thing I could think of would be the following:

"Hey look its that arcane barb!"

No way!"

"LOL!"

"Ok lets get back to FB/BH/Questing/PvP."

"K."

That's the only thing I could see, making people laugh for 3 seconds. However if its what you want to do go for it. Personally I couldn't enjoy the game doing something like this but hopefully you can.

Just out of curiosity have you considered making a Bowbarian? At least with that build you can do at least some damage. b:bye
    "I'm a tank. Chicks dig tanks." - Ah-Dol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Can a barb shoot arrows while in tiger form?
  • Lol_Cat - Lost City
    Lol_Cat - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Good luck levelling past 40. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liyte 90 Cleric | Lol_Cat 71 Barb | Glowe 65 Veno

Feel free to pm me in game :3 b:cute
  • AshCat - Lost City
    AshCat - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Can a barb shoot arrows while in tiger form?

Obviously not but at least it can kill mobs and fail players in human form. Both bowbarian and arcane barb are bad choices but if he wants to make a bad choice might as well give him the lesser of two evils.

I still don't think he should re-stat into either of these builds. Its like a Arcane wizzy wanting to re-stat into heavy armor...
    "I'm a tank. Chicks dig tanks." - Ah-Dol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If I were to restat myself, I'd personally choose to drop down to LA gears and wear P.def ornaments, probably combine citrines and garnets in gear. Thats just me though. I can't honestly see the benefits of an arcane build as damage would seriously be gimped... can't tank, can't deal damage, probably couldn't grind either. Neither mentioned builds are capable of using up to level weapons so its really a bad choice IMO.

Only upside I can think of is that you'd probably have a better survival chance using Armageddon against mage mobs/players b:chuckle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    ty for the reply at least honest oppinions wish i am greatfull for as i said before
    its not done yet sp i was looking for info from players 2 see what ppl think.

if u can make a desent wicalculation AA barb ppl show meb:sad

ty all
  • tosipaska
    tosipaska Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    tosipaska wrote: »

well the accuracy is pretty low on that build since you used garnets instead of ambers in the weapon. However, I'd probably choose this build:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4c850c3e337cd351

Defenses are the same with the exception of having more pdef from the chaotic implement rather than Calloused Lionheart Hatchets.. Otherwise you can refine your misty forest ring/other pdef ornaments more to beef up the pdef to match, while coming out with more HP and accuracy still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=fcd5aa638abf267a

here is a build i could make based on what i can aford if i am gona do this is not sure yet
    but still fun playing with builds.

if u knew a better one plz do show me b:victory
  • Blood_Panda - Raging Tide
    Blood_Panda - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually HA Wizard is a walking time bomb.. to clarify.

for AA barb.. it isnt my style to play..

but if you want to .. you must understand this fact..

you will need to use magic weapon.. which means you must use the magic weapon that has the highest physical damage. poison damage/increase hp/increase dmg buff still take effect.

you wouldnt be able to go tiger form unless you use a low level axe

you will need to shard vit stone shard for all your Armor piece..be glad u are more worth it to socket those then other class b:chuckleb:chuckle

one thing to note.. dont go vit build.. you need the points for to possible reach enough str for the max hp helm or a better tiger form weapon.

Magic mob will do **** damage to you.
    Fully socketed with +10vit stone you will still be able to tank in tiger form.

Here are some things i think you will like..

demon buff will now be spammable *almost*.. so 50 chi all the way :x
    magic weapon adds phyiscal def as well.. so you arent that bad.
    you attack fast then axe in human form but still lose to 5aps..
    all spell are spammable now.. so feel free to spoilt your keyboard.. because you will need to.

and one last thing.. if you intend to .. feel free to come over to raging tide..
    panda will love to have you on friend list.
    Build Aiming for : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=99d12b053ed06fe9
    Retired : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a798089d5502e95b
    17k hp since level 92.. now @ 13k Hp on 100