Enrage fights back against the Gaurds

Comments

• Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I met a girl from Enrage. She's pretty cool and have a little crush on her. She is intimidating and I love it. lol b:avoid

EDIT: But I think she kinda hates me QQQ

Don't let her see you say that! And how could anyone hate a lovable guy like you b:laugh
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Don't let her see you say that! And how could anyone hate a lovable guy like you b:laugh

I dunno, she's kinda mean... maybe she'd like that! b:shocked

b:avoid

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    get a room b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    get a room b:shutup

b:sweat

She's too self-conscious about her roommate being there. >.>

<.<

• Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear
    Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You are wrong. I'm as just upset because enrage never fight 1v1 but always 3v1 or more like cowards in PK events. b:chuckle

What the hell is up with everyone trying to say we're all cowards and are the ONLY ONES that gank people. HELL YEAH we gank people, I'm not going to deny it. But we all get gank'd by you guys too, so please, continue... don't let me stop you; get your QQ on. b:dirty
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    pk = gank
    wanna 1v1? go duel.
    wanna pk? go find your balls and be ready to die.
    when you die in a game, you dont die in real life, it will be ok.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sorry Mummin, countless times I've caught you in DT and cube and I one shot you EVERY time..or do 1 shots not count as 1v1?

Edit: ^ on my wizard

Should start posting on my wiz now ..
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sorry Mummin, countless times I've caught you in DT and cube and I one shot you EVERY time..or do 1 shots not count as 1v1?

Edit: ^ on my wizard

Should start posting on my wiz now ..

OMG. NEVER EVER NOBODY 1 shot me. So don't lie pls. Fully buffed I had +7K. Unbuffed 5700. So pls don't lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    What the hell is up with everyone trying to say we're all cowards and are the ONLY ONES that gank people. HELL YEAH we gank people, I'm not going to deny it. But we all get gank'd by you guys too, so please, continue... don't let me stop you; get your QQ on. b:dirty
    For me is every1 coward who need to kill, help of some1 else and then he's proud how good he was. But without help from another player he would be killed easily. That's why I hate if some1 need to be good just with help of others. In RL I solved my problems with anothers morons always alone and I never needed or asked help from others. It's just unfair and cowardess. On another side I never group up with others just to kill some1, now I mean in game of course.b:chuckle
    As I said give people power and they show you their characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    /facepalm, fully buffed 7k HP? wow..I have more then that unbuffed..and it's still low
    If..you take the time to glance at my sig..you'll be able to figure out that it's not hard to one shot someone like you.

Damn..when I took screenshots of this I forgot to activate the UI >.< so couldn't see what you said in the screenies..

Though essentially, after I one shot you with Blade tempest in room..23 I think? Something like that, you pm-ed me with relentless spam about how pathetic and fail I was for about 5 minutes until I stopped laughing and it wasn't funny anymore..so I blacklisted you. Then when my friends in vent stopped laughing about it..I unblacklisted you..and sure enough you're still spamming my PMs, with the same thing over and over again.

Can you please log onto PWI so I can one shot you to get a screenshot please. I want to add it to my sig for the laugh.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:sweat

She's too self-conscious about her roommate being there. >.>

<.<

Silly Michael, human male brings the female to his own cave.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Silly Michael, human male brings the female to his own cave.

She doesn't want to leave her dwelling! D:

it's ok, not too worried b:sin
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:sad Vid posting thread is now officially dead.

b:cool Reporting back to trolling duty.

Although i do have to say i kind of chose the wrong thread since this is the sort of issue i would usually remain neutral about... b:surrender

I must say however i do agree with posters complaining about the music, it does suck.
    edited September 2010
    For me is every1 coward who need to kill, help of some1 else and then he's proud how good he was. But without help from another player he would be killed easily. That's why I hate if some1 need to be good just with help of others. In RL I solved my problems with anothers morons always alone and I never needed or asked help from others. It's just unfair and cowardess. On another side I never group up with others just to kill some1, now I mean in game of course.b:chuckle
    I think my IQ just dropped..
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

I thought the whole point of playing an MMO was to have group play in the game. I'm not sure why you look down on people who work together, play together, and PK together, because if everything is to be done on your own, why would you play an MMO? A simply RPG would have much fewer mobs hugging SZ, stealing your drops, starting drama, etc. etc. from the game's NPC AIs.

And last I checked, the whole point of having many different classes is so they can complement each other in a group.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think my IQ just dropped..

Mine as well.
    D:
    She doesn't want to leave her dwelling! D:

it's ok, not too worried b:sin

Release teh pheromones then engage the female in intense mental combat to prove your worth. Mayhaps provide an offering of innovation as well.
    o.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    I thought the whole point of playing an MMO was to have group play in the game. I'm not sure why you look down on people who work together, play together, and PK together, because if everything is to be done on your own, why would you play an MMO? A simply RPG would have much fewer mobs hugging SZ, stealing your drops, starting drama, etc. etc. from the game's NPC AIs.

And last I checked, the whole point of having many different classes is so they can complement each other in a group.

I always thought that MMO is about collaboration also. But not collaborations in PK just because they cannot PK 1v1 so they have to be in group. And nobody can survive attack of few people. That's what doing them happy, because they are weak inside so they always need support by strongers.
    BTW MMO shows us how they would act in RL also. It show us their character hidden behind the pixels. It's pity, that my english is not my first language I would explain it much better. Anyway I can just spit upon them and in my eyes they are just less than mosquito.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Release teh pheromones then engage the female in intense mental combat to prove your worth. Mayhaps provide an offering of innovation as well.
    o.o'

Too. much. work. b:chuckle
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    sure we gank ppl but ppl try to gank us with alot more and they often evenf ail at it. like last week bout 12 rad vs 5 enrage rad got their asses handed over several time untill they had near 20 ppl. its funny how jealous ppl are on others. and ppl still dont get it that we love the drama and the QQ ppl make about us, it just motivates us to make ppl QQ harder. we can be nice but ppl dont expect that from us so we dont rly bother about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gross1255
    gross1255 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You guys are about a year late on killing the guard. Plus you are on a PvE server.

As posted before harshlands did this like a year ago because of anniversary packs.

Nice Try Though! Oh and we did with most of the people helping being 70-80 since the server was only 6 months oldb:bye

LOL and during the harshland one you came and pked every1 that was trying to kill the guard according to the screenshots
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Atleast the guards last longer than the TW's.
    I've said this before. If you're bored with TW now, the solution is completely in your hands. All you have to do is put aside your ego and divide up your faction into two or more evenly-matched factions with an agreement on how to initially chop up the current TW map.

I've seen several former-Enrage members sporting new faction tags, and I have the utmost respect for them because of it. The rest of you seem to value being in "the top faction" more than the TW you claim to enjoy so much. So instead of doing something to actually make TW more fun for yourselves, you just sit around griping about PWE and how boring they've made TW, afraid to leave your current faction. Why wait for PWE to fix things when you can fix it yourself? When was the last time PWE did a half-decent job fixing anything expeditiously?

Disclaimer: I don't PvP so I have zero stake in this.
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mine as well.
    D:

it's ok, not too worried
    o.o'

Hamster courtship sounds so stressful.
    Sounds like teh female hamsters tire you out Hamsta.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I've said this before. If you're bored with TW now, the solution is completely in your hands. All you have to do is put aside your ego and divide up your faction into two or more evenly-matched factions with an agreement on how to initially chop up the current TW map.

I've seen several former-Enrage members sporting new faction tags, and I have the utmost respect for them because of it. The rest of you seem to value being in "the top faction" more than the TW you claim to enjoy so much. So instead of doing something to actually make TW more fun for yourselves, you just sit around griping about PWE and how boring they've made TW, afraid to leave your current faction. Why wait for PWE to fix things when you can fix it yourself? When was the last time PWE did a half-decent job fixing anything expeditiously?

Disclaimer: I don't PvP so I have zero stake in this.

I'm quite fond of your posts usually but your suggestion shows an ignorance that many people with the same suggestion have. One of the reasons Enrage managed to hold together through the high and low times is that there are people who simply love the guild, and while I think many would be willing to give up all the land after we own it all, they would be less willing to give up their faction mates. And no, it's not as simple as disbanding and re-making. It will become a new guild, for better or for worse no one knows, but change is something humans have always been hesitant to create on their own if they like what they already have.

It's not about being the 'top faction,' it's about being together as a faction. We'd love to make TW "fun" for everyone, but some of us don't think it's worth sacrificing our OWN fun in the game, which is simply to have our faction mates to play with and argue with, and it's quite selfish of those who insist we disband to make such demands.

I don't deny there's a large chunk of people who are only in Enrage for the money, the fame, the power, like you said, but that's one of the drawbacks of being the top faction at the time, and bandwagon hoppers is not a problem anyone can fix. The only way to get rid of those people without disbanding is to wait for some other faction to surpass us.

I'm one of those old players who don't play much anymore except to TW and socialize with friends, and honestly I couldn't care where Enrage ranks in the e-peen meter in relation to the rest of the server, and I'm not alone in thinking that way. I've seen RoC "disband and re-make" as Enrage, and I've seen Enrage attempt to "split," and neither of them worked according to plan. For that reason I think it's very selfish of people who chirp around wanting us to disband because they don't have the balls to make TW fun themselves, and hide behind excuses by blaming us for being power hungry. I actually think most of those people would not even consider disbanding if it was THEIR faction who owned the server, because they strike me as people who simply want an easy mode button like everything else seems to have around here.

Stop pretending the lack of TWs is a one-sided fault. Enrage shouldn't have to sacrifice the home we built for ourselves just because you (the big 'you' not anyone in particular) can't be assed to do anything about it. You'd truly be an idiot and an **** if you think disbanding and re-making is that simple for a guild who has been on the server for 1.5 years and still has people who have been in it from day 1, whose sole reason for still logging on is their attachment to the faction that made their game so fun in the past. Like I said, I personally don't care if we own one land or one whole map, but I do not support disbanding unless there is an option to "disown" all our lands without having to disband.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    kylin, kingdom, kirisute, and goodgame alrdy did this on harshlands b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    kylin, kingdom, kirisute, and goodgame alrdy did this on harshlands b:surrender

And LC did it before HL existed. The point is sharing the experience, the OP isn't claiming anyone did it first or best.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:laugh yea but it was funny when everyone was flipping out bc it wasnt respawning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's not about being the 'top faction,' it's about being together as a faction. We'd love to make TW "fun" for everyone, but some of us don't think it's worth sacrificing our OWN fun in the game, which is simply to have our faction mates to play with and argue with, and it's quite selfish of those who insist we disband to make such demands.

I don't deny there's a large chunk of people who are only in Enrage for the money, the fame, the power, like you said, but that's one of the drawbacks of being the top faction at the time, and bandwagon hoppers is not a problem anyone can fix. The only way to get rid of those people without disbanding is to wait for some other faction to surpass us.
    These two paragraphs sound a bit contradictory. Also, I do not subscribe to the theory of soul mates - that certain people are destined to be together and they will only be happy in life with each other. If you can find ~150 people in this game whom you love to play and argue with, it's highly probable that you can find another ~150 people who are just as fun.

(I do agree the game badly needs an alliance system, to let factions band together for certain things.)
    For that reason I think it's very selfish of people who chirp around wanting us to disband because they don't have the balls to make TW fun themselves, and hide behind excuses by blaming us for being power hungry. I actually think most of those people would not even consider disbanding if it was THEIR faction who owned the server, because they strike me as people who simply want an easy mode button like everything else seems to have around here.
    As I said, I don't PvP, don't evenr plan to PvP in this game, so I have no stake in this. The TW "problem" just fascinates me from a group dynamics game theory perspective. FWIW, while I'm not exactly fond of what some Enrage folks do in game, I've found many of them to be some of the most helpful people on the forums.
    Stop pretending the lack of TWs is a one-sided fault. Enrage shouldn't have to sacrifice the home we built for ourselves just because you (the big 'you' not anyone in particular) can't be assed to do anything about it. You'd truly be an idiot and an **** if you think disbanding and re-making is that simple for a guild who has been on the server for 1.5 years and still has people who have been in it from day 1, whose sole reason for still logging on is their attachment to the faction that made their game so fun in the past. Like I said, I personally don't care if we own one land or one whole map, but I do not support disbanding unless there is an option to "disown" all our lands without having to disband.
    There is: Don't show up for your TW fights for a couple months. Let other factions take over a bunch of territories. That should get some if not most of the bandwagon hoppers (as you put it) to jump to other factions, spreading out the power a bit more and making TW more fun again for all.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    sure we gank ppl but ppl try to gank us with alot more and they often evenf ail at it. like last week bout 12 rad vs 5 enrage rad got their asses handed over several time untill they had near 20 ppl. its funny how jealous ppl are on others. and ppl still dont get it that we love the drama and the QQ ppl make about us, it just motivates us to make ppl QQ harder. we can be nice but ppl dont expect that from us so we dont rly bother about it.

-- why would I expect a revolutionary pos like you to be nice? Since when an intelligent person sits and hopes for a donkey to lay eggs? just impossible Right? .. Right?? -- That's right.. b:cute it's allright.. it's ok.. b:bye
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    sure we gank ppl but ppl try to gank us with alot more and they often evenf ail at it. like last week bout 12 rad vs 5 enrage rad got their asses handed over

The reverse happens aswell b:victory

But yeah ganking happens by all. Wether that is a certain guild alone or a guild plus it's hangers on, its not something to really complain about.

I suppose some of the problem is rather than having the " Everyone not in my faction is a target mentality " people from 3 or 4 factions will sit holding hands until someone turns up they dont like then all pile on lol. All Factions are guilty of it so not pointing the finger at any one in particular.

Kinda what killed PvP in my last game. To many Friends and allies rather than fighting and having fun sitting around moaning about lack of PvP .. logical aye b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    what, u guys only went after the stationary guards? kill the guards that actually chases and kills you in 1 hit, AT the west gate, then i might give gratz b:bye

LMAO... I'm sorry this is delayed but I just saw this now.. You DO realize that every single guard will one shot you right? hahahahaha... I just woke up but, this made my day.