New Glitch

Options
Nenor - Dreamweaver
Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
Ok, so I was on my veno grinding, and needed to use a crabmeat. I keep them on my bar for easy access. I scrolled over, saw 75, (I very rarely use hp food on veno) hit a crabmeat, and they disappeared off my skill bar.

I'm thinking maybe I accidentally pulled it off. So I open my bag to put them back. Not there. b:puzzled

Ok, maybe I read it wrong, mana food is right beside it after all. So since I also needed to replenish my archers hp/mp food, I buy tokens, make 300 hp, and 150 mp. Put them in my stash and get 100 out on my archer.

I proceed to do one of the few quests you get at 100. I ended up hitting a hp food, and all 100 hp food disappeared off my skill bar. Looked in bag... nope, gone. I know its not expensive to make, it is an issue however, especially if it is going to use the entire stack for one heal, regarless of how many you have in the stack.

Just thought I would pass this along so whoever needs to look into it, can look into it, and hopefully correct the problem.b:beg

Anyone else had this happen?
Post edited by Nenor - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• So - Raging Tide
    So - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    maybe u got all super hungry and ate them all in 1 gulp.

/jk
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hmm definately sounds like a trouble some glitch if it is a glitch i havent had any probs tho
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    maybe u got all super hungry and ate them all in 1 gulp.

/jk

Well, it was getting close to the time for breakfast............ b:chuckleb:cute
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I use these pots a lot too and I haven't had this problem. I haven't heard any complaints either.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Unless you happened upon an amazing coincidence, you likely only had one of those crabmeats in your inventory. As for scrolling over and seeing 75; it's a lvl 75 item, and it lists that number when you mouse over it. If it was only 1, it would also be the only number you'd see.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Unless you happened upon an amazing coincidence, you likely only had one of those crabmeats in your inventory. As for scrolling over and seeing 75; it's a lvl 75 item, and it lists that number when you mouse over it. If it was only 1, it would also be the only number you'd see.

^^^ that

I always use hp food. I've never had this happen. Perhaps you were just tired.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

If she made them with tokens, though, they are made in batches of 50. Then putting them in the account stash and removing a specific amount, she would have had to type in that amount... and typing in 1 is pretty different from typing in 100. It seems like it would be pretty noticeable. (The 1 is already in the box after all... it is the 0s she would have to type. Even accidentally missing one of them would leave her with ten pots.)

I can't say I understand what happened here either. I have used yuanxiaos a lot lately on my cleric and had no problems, and I always hotkey mine as well. Another thing... to check on the above theory, check your account stash to make sure you took 100 out. Though like I said, I can't see how you could mistype it as one... but worth checking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If she made them with tokens, though, they are made in batches of 50. Then putting them in the account stash and removing a specific amount, she would have had to type in that amount... and typing in 1 is pretty different from typing in 100. It seems like it would be pretty noticeable. (The 1 is already in the box after all... it is the 0s she would have to type. Even accidentally missing one of them would leave her with ten pots.)

I can't say I understand what happened here either. I have used yuanxiaos a lot lately on my cleric and had no problems, and I always hotkey mine as well. Another thing... to check on the above theory, check your account stash to make sure you took 100 out. Though like I said, I can't see how you could mistype it as one... but worth checking.

Yes, I even went back and look in my stash to make sure I had removed 100. There were still 200 there. I'm pretty good at not letting my mp/hp food fall below 50 per toon, so I don't get in an instance and have to make the entire party wait for me. The only reason my archer was dry of hp food, we done 3-2 (emp) last nite and by the time we were done, I just wanted to log out, lol.b:surrender

The veno, i'm sure was 75 hp food, not level, because i only use them when i really need to , to keep my charm from ticking. I specifically remember giving her 75 the last time i made them, Maybe 2-3 weeks ago. And i know i couldnt have used 5 on her , let alone 75. I was grinding the spiders and caught about 6 respawn aggros at once and my self heal was hot.
    Maybe it was just a hiccup in the isp lines, or something, idk. Ah, the mysterys of Pwi.. how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll?

The world will never know.b:mischievous