unknown problem with win 7

PaYwil - Heavens Tear
PaYwil - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Support Desk
Hi guys

I have this problem with win 7 ultimate. I have formatted my pc and loaded win 7 again due to a virus.... But here is the thing. PWI worked fine before the format and now I installed the game done the updates all fine. When i press the stard button the game starts but the confirm button is "muted" i have to press enter same with the start button. When i enter my account and hit enter the page then goes to the character select screen when i choose my character the game starts loading and then boots me back to my desktop??????????? Is there a file that m missing? PLEASE help PLEASEb:shocked

regards
PaYwil
Post edited by PaYwil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hello,

why don't you try to verify files and make sure that nothing is missing ?
  • Grimmpillage - Harshlands
    Grimmpillage - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hi guys

I have this problem with win 7 ultimate. I have formatted my pc and loaded win 7 again due to a virus.... But here is the thing. PWI worked fine before the format and now I installed the game done the updates all fine. When i press the stard button the game starts but the confirm button is "muted" i have to press enter same with the start button. When i enter my account and hit enter the page then goes to the character select screen when i choose my character the game starts loading and then boots me back to my desktop??????????? Is there a file that m missing? PLEASE help PLEASEb:shocked

regards
    PaYwil

Hey,

For missing files hit the verify-button on the game-launcher.

Sorry to ask this but do you know what Drivers, Media-plugins and Accellerators/browser-plugins are? If not, then like me, you should not try installment and/or maintainance of computers yourself. If you do know please add more detail for more knowleged ppl.
  • PaYwil - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    uhm sorry i did not mean "file" I meant program. I believe that it is a program as i have not yet installed any other games on my pc. i think its a graphics related program.

I just wanted to know f anyone ever had this problem and how to fix it?

I will verify all files when I get home from work. I do not believe that that is the problem.... My friend has the same problem.....

Ty for the replies......
  • PaYwil - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    oh and I am a hardware technician so ya software aint my strong point......b:surrender
  • KenHalo - Dreamweaver
    KenHalo - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    First thing to try->run as administrator.