Attribute frack up,please help?._.

FatalNight - Dreamweaver
FatalNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Venomancer
Well to simply put it...I haven't been on PWI for awhile and I realized my stats were jacked up. I think I'm 1 point short for DEX and STR. I have no clue how to fix it and was wondering if anyone out there knew instead? At this point, I think the only way I can fix my stats is buying the AP resets x:

here's my current stats (I just lvled to 75, so I have 5 AP waiting to be distributed, I don't want to **** it up anymore than I have):

Vit: 9
Str: 76
Mag: 224
Dex: 76

Lvl 75 at the moment.

I think what happened was I put too much in my vit when I was at an earlier lvl...b:shutup
Anyways ANYONE that could help me, please do. Greatly appreciated. <3
Post edited by FatalNight - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, I think that you are an LA venomancer? If so, you aren't too far off for your level. If I were you, I would put in 3 points into either dex/str and 2 into the other one. This will put you at 79 and 78 dex/str, Then, at your next level you can put in 1 into the one you put 3 into last time, and 2 into the one you put 2 in last time, and the rest in mag. This will bring you to 80 dex/str at level 76, which is what you need. LA armor requires your level +4 of str and dex, so you'll be good. Hope that helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatalNight - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Ah, sorry yes I am an LA veno! Thank you very much, I'll try and follow those steps, I was afraid that if I tried to cover up my faults, at later lvl I'd still be 2 or so short of AP on my stats.
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Nah, all you really need to do is sacrifice some points in mag for a level and you'll have enough points to set your str and dex where they need to be. It sucks that you won't see an increase in attack, but at least your stats will be where you want them ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    It works for me xD! Sooo what your saying is for the rest of my lvling i'll be short of points in mag? I am terribly slow lol, sorry Dx
    I guess it doesn't matter sense I can make use of the shards or whatever.b:laugh
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Well, I wouldn't say you'd be short of points in mag, since technically you only need a certain amount to hold your weapon. The only points "short" are the ones that you put in vit, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. All this is doing is putting your points where they should be for your level. Instead of being short, say that before you had too many points in mag and now they are where they are supposed to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Alright sounds good to me, so at this point my vit should remained capped? Or for my lvl what should it be? o.o
    once again thank you lol.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    As a LA build you don't have much points left to put in Vit so I'll say not to touch it. LA and HA builds rely on the equipment for Vit/ HP which comes from refines, shards and +Vit, +HP add ons. Don't touch the Vit at all. It might seem low but that's the only way to go. On my LA Venomancer (Devayen) I put 11 Vit when normally it's supposed to be 7 Vit so I lost 4 valuable points that could go into Mag.

All in all, you don't need to reset your stats if you are going to stick with LA till the end. Your will be able to fix your points in a level or two like it has been said above. At level 76 your Str and Dex should be 80. Once you've done that remember that you simply have to put 1 Str, 1 Dex and 3 Mag every level.
    If you ever get confused again and want to check whether your stats are ok, this is the formula of the build:
    VIT = 7
    STR = your level +4 (eg. lvl76 +4 = 80 points)
    DEX = your level +4 (eg. lvl76 +4 = 80 points)
    MAG = your level x3 (eg. lvl76 x 3 = 228 points)
    If you lack a point or two in mag I guess it's alright. Personally, like I've said, I do lack 4 points so I usually need to be 1 level higher than the weapon. On the other hand there are many adds you can get from ornaments (heh i need to update mine ^_^'). Whenever possible buy ornaments that will give you HP, Mag and if they have some extra Str it will be great for your fox form. Don't look for +Vit, +HP will give you more.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It works for me xD! Sooo what your saying is for the rest of my lvling i'll be short of points in mag? I am terribly slow lol, sorry Dx
    Yes, you're going to be 2 points short on mag, so you won't be able to equip the next magic weapon you come across until you're 2 levels higher than the weapon.

Unfortunately, the max vit that's allowable in a light build is 7. Since you're 2 over that, you will always be 2 stat points short (it's just not noticeable at 75 because the new weapons and armor come at 70, 80, 90). The only way to fix it is with a stat reset scroll, or by getting ornaments or a hat which give you +2 stats (any combo of str, dex, mag). +mag on armor or +str/dex on weapons will work as well.

Given the relative importance of armor vs. weapons, if you're not going to restat or get +stat items, I'd say keep your mag current so you can always equip the best magic weapon, and delay getting your TT80, TT90 armor for 1 level. The problem should not really bite you until you're level 99 or 100, at which point it shouldn't be too hard to find some +stat gear you can wear permanently.