Which pack

Orizin - Lost City
Orizin - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hey everyone just wondering on your opinion of which pack to buy Tiger or Coral pack
Please give me some feedback for which pack to buy
The differences and what not of each pack
Post edited by Orizin - Lost City on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Another person feeding PWE money.
  • Orizin - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Lol Well whoever said I was buying
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's called PW Database.

Use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey everyone just wondering on your opinion of which pack to buy Tiger or Coral pack

Gee, I wonder who said that.
  • Orizin - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Why you all so negative jeez
  • Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    tiger packs b:dirty
  • Orizin - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Why them
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Step 1. Buy a cheap webcam and make a profile on youtube.

Step 2. Take your money and shove it down your throat.

Step 3. Repeat step 2 until you feel yourself choking.

Step 4. Get some lighter fluid and squirt it all over the fist full of dollars sticking out of your mouth.

Step 5. Turn your newly bought webcam on and hit "record".

Step 6. Light the money coming out of your mouth on fire.

Step 7. Profit.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Don't let it bother you, the recent trends on these forums is be as mean as you can to anyone who says "anything" Not everyone is like that, but a good portion of the forum users are.

If you want tokens of luck, either pack will work. Chances of getting anything other than those are pretty low. But the tokens can be traded for some pretty cool stuff. Good luck with whichever you decide on :)

This of course is an alt, My main has been here for well over a year, it sure seemed like that majority of forum users used to be nicer, we still have quite a few nice ones and they come out too, so ignore the mean ones and you too will encounter some of the nicer people I have met on here.
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    =| People are so rude when someone is asking a simple question.

Anyway, I think all packs are the same with just slightly different stuff (like the aerogear thing, I think) and different names. Either way you take a gamble and it's the chance you decide to take. You might get really lucky and get some really nice stuff, or you'll have bad luck and end up with all regular tokens. xD

You CAN use PW Database I think to see what kind of stuff you can get, but I wouldn't rely on the percentages for the chance of getting certain things. I think I can recall reading from somewhere where someone said that the percentages are incorrect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you're looking to get stuff out of it other than tokens, go with tiger packs. The chances of rewards other than tokens are slightly better.
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    YAY see told you!! Nicer people :)
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gee, I wonder who said that.

I guess you can't buy with ingame coins anymore. You gotta use cash. Even if he is using real life money, what's it to you? Need I remind you that you're benefiting from other people spending money on this game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • kknboy
    kknboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i would say neither pack because the odds of getting something good is really bad and can promote bad gambling habbits b:pleased. Of course if you feel that its your lucky day go right ahead.
    If you want just plain old tokens though its better to just buy them from players. You get more tokens for your money.
  • Carnica - Heavens Tear
    Carnica - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I do not know the exact odds, but I have bought all 4 types of packs since packs appeared, and here are my results...

Anniversary Packs: Plat Charms (2-3), Ence's Scar (Arcane lvl 95 hat), Neon Purgatory (lvl 95 Wand), Lunar Wing Trophy (a cape: Glorious Robe: Torment), and tokens of Best Luck. I think I bought close to 150 over time, some Zen and some coins I'd grinded.

Sunshine Pacls: nothing but tokens. I bought maybe 20, if that. I'd heard they had poor odds so I didn't bother much.

Tiger Packs: tokens and a few Best Luck tokens, 1 Plat Charm. I bought 30-40 of these, I think, over time.

Coral Packs: tokens, and 1 Diamond of Tiger (Atk lvl +1). I've not bought many of these at all, again I'd heard the odds were bad.
    [SIGPIC]TY Santacruz![/SIGPIC]

theempire.ucoz.com
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Anni packs nabbed me two heavenrage boots citrine gem

Coral packs nabbed me several Frost weapons, plat charms, many best of luck tokens and scroll of tome.

Tiger packs got me a tokens and a few best and a garnet gem.

Sunshine got me tokens

I spent the least on sunshine packs. Maybe a hundred bucks on tigers, Guessing 500 or so on the anni packs and has to be at maybe 2 grand on Corals.

Best bet is to just become a merchant in game if you want to get packs. Just set a spare computer, if you have one, to run a shop 24/7. It would cost you less money lol. Capital One loved me and I did increase my credit line by paying off my card several times o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]