• trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I usually put both legs then jump b:mischievous

P.s Whos pants we talking about b:question

Only ****ing way to do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pShf2VuAu_Q
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2010

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm thinking Essence is becoming a bit full of themselves. You are by no means a god nor will you ever be. I could care less who you are, how much money you have, or what you do with your life. If you want to feel like such an e-badass then by all means, but please don't act like you are superior to anyone. I'm pretty sure if you ever met some of the people on this game for real you would **** your pants. And to be honest I'm tired of all the suck ups who think they get a free pass because they bend over and suck Essence ****. Kill me, hunt me, KoS me, flame me. Do whatever you want because at the end of the day you are no different than me or anyone else. You still put your pants on one leg at a time. I know who I am and I know what I am about. Look in the mirror and ask yourself who the hell you are and be sure you actually take the time to think about it.

When did you become such a tosser? I always liked you when we were in guild.

edit: http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/wzamNytXvi07470g63yvjwWeo1_250.jpg
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When did you become such a tosser? I always liked you when we were in guild.

edit: http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/wzamNytXvi07470g63yvjwWeo1_250.jpg

A tosser? No. I'm just sick and tired of those in Essence thinking they are gods of PWI because they spent an exuberant amount of money on pixels so they can kill other lesser geared pixels. Granted I have spent my fair share of money on this game I do not consider myself better than anyone else. I just talk a big game to get people riled up which makes for even more interesting PvP. I am by no means a good player because I could care less. I play to have fun. If I die i die, if I don't I don't. It's a game, not real life. It seems those in Essence seem to have forgotten that.
  • tk415
    tk415 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A tosser? No. I'm just sick and tired of those in Essence thinking they are gods of PWI.

Given that Essence just defeated Spectral (The guild that could pay for the server alone) and helped protect Kamisama from being completely wiped out by Spectral, they deserve some bragging rights. b:chuckle
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    tk415 wrote: »
    Given that Essence just defeated Spectral (The guild that could pay for the server alone) and helped protect Kamisama from being completely wiped out by Spectral, they deserve some bragging rights. b:chuckle

LMAO there goes the cash shop reference again.... every guild has thier fair share of cash shoppers... get over it, it has become a huge part of the game these days. And also funny how you think it would have been unfair of big bad Spec to wipe poor Kami from the map but it is ok for Essence to do the same to Spec. without someone trying to protect guilds from the big bad Essence. Remember that for more than a few months now Essence has been the top land holder on the map and alot of those lands came at the hands of Kami, the very guild you say they were trying to 'protect'. While they watched Kami lose TW after TW against Spec. they continued to benefit by gaining land through crystal walks. Now they have made it clear that not even Kami will be safe from thier eventual march to map domination. So ev1 has played a huge part in allowing one guild to again dominate the sever by being bystanders and letting it happen. So while I take nothing away from Essence and what they have done, I don't think they derserve bragging rights either. it is easy to become strong when people hop on the bandwagon or become scared to fight. It happened to Spectral before people either became dis-intersetd or just lazy and it will eventually happen to Essence ( prolly not until they complete thier journey to total map dominance). At thier height Spectral was a dominating force as Essence is now, but times change, **** happens, etc.
    The time right now belongs to Essence (Grats). but someday it will be another guild, just a matter of when. (so enjoy it while you can- it is well desreved as you have fought the good fight (even tho maybe you have stepped on friends along the way).. good luck in your future TW plans as I am sure no one will step in your way)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And also funny how you think it would have been unfair of big bad Spec to wipe poor Kami from the map but it is ok for Essence to do the same to Spec. without someone trying to protect guilds from the big bad Essence. Remember that for more than a few months now Essence has been the top land holder on the map and alot of those lands came at the hands of Kami, the very guild you say they were trying to 'protect'. While they watched Kami lose TW after TW against Spec. they continued to benefit by gaining land through crystal walks.

Spectral and Essence has an agreement when Spectral was "going after" Kami. Kami was well aware of it but it made for some amazing TW's. Also, when TW"ing with Kami, there were more then a few times where Essence waited for Spectral and allowed them to enter and get fully buffed and chi'd up before they began.

Therefore, (and sorry Trel :P) but that point cannot be fully utilized because all of the guilds knew what was going on. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Spectral and Essence has an agreement when Spectral was "going after" Kami. Kami was well aware of it but it made for some amazing TW's. Also, when TW"ing with Kami, there were more then a few times where Essence waited for Spectral and allowed them to enter and get fully buffed and chi'd up before they began.

Therefore, (and sorry Trel :P) but that point cannot be fully utilized because all of the guilds knew what was going on. b:surrender

I know that a couple of times yes Essence did wait till we were done with Kami. but it was not all the time and mostly when Kami was struggling alot internally and having a hard time with TW. So maybe it can't be utilized fully (and I am willing to accept that) but there were alot of crystal walks as well. And once a guild starts to accumulate much land , it does make it much easier to recruit the type of players it takes to remain on top (people always like to join a winner). I have seen it happen in Spec when they were winning, we would immediately be flooded with new applicants, I am sure Kami and Essence were the same. So to point fingers at Spectral for being the 'only bad guild' on the server for trying to strategically remove Kami from the top of the map where they could dbl attack with the help of thier ally Essence is not reasonable.
    Unfortunatley for Spec it turned out to be not a very wise startegy as it allowed Essence to become a powerhouse while they tried to eliminate Kami (IMO it was a decision that changed the balance of power back to Kami and Essence instead of the 3 of us... but that is another discussion entirely).
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Unfortunatley for Spec it turned out to be not a very wise startegy as it allowed Essence to become a powerhouse while they tried to eliminate Kami (IMO it was a decision that changed the balance of power back to Kami and Essence instead of the 3 of us... but that is another discussion entirely).

^ 100% Agree

I know more then a few of us talked to Athran about that b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know that a couple of times yes Essence did wait till we were done with Kami. but it was not all the time and mostly when Kami was struggling alot internally and having a hard time with TW. So maybe it can't be utilized fully (and I am willing to accept that) but there were alot of crystal walks as well. And once a guild starts to accumulate much land , it does make it much easier to recruit the type of players it takes to remain on top (people always like to join a winner). I have seen it happen in Spec when they were winning, we would immediately be flooded with new applicants, I am sure Kami and Essence were the same. So to point fingers at Spectral for being the 'only bad guild' on the server for trying to strategically remove Kami from the top of the map where they could dbl attack with the help of thier ally Essence is not reasonable.

there is no balance in power, always one guild has to be top. no one want to share afterall. 2 guilds fight, the 3rd guild takes advantage. imo being a hero in a game is bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    there is no balance in power, always one guild has to be top. no one want to share afterall. 2 guilds fight, the 3rd guild takes advantage. imo being a hero in a game is bad.

true but you also have to learn to let the past go... if you carry the `hatred`with you it clouds your judgement and you make decisions maybe you would not normally make... case in point... Kami was no longer the old CQ as there was a split, some people going to Kami and others moving elsewhere (Essence , NorthPole etc.) but when you believe that one guild is still the hated enemy and lose your focus on the other things happening around you, it will catch up to you and bite you in the azz. so in some cases it is not trying to be the hero but instead allowing personal feelings to cloud things.