Haha "carebear" servers...

Options
Chronobarok - Raging Tide
Chronobarok - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Haha are you kids serious? Anybody who is trying to brag about pvp or because they play on the pvp server rather than the pve obviously doesnt know what real pvp is. This whole game is "carebear" you have what under a 5% chance to drop an item at max?? Haha are you serious and you brag about that?? And also about shattered gear, seriously?

I started playing this game two weeks ago, its a really fun game. I just got into some pvp and its alot of fun but even on the pvp server there is virtually no risk compared to other games Ive played.

So to knock you kids of your high horse... lets take ultima online for example..

1. You die you lose everything on your person. Regs, runes, weapons, gold, armor, items, anything and everything is on your dead corpse for anyone to come take.

2. You pk 4 blues you go red.

3. If your red you cannot go into towns you instantly die. A

4. If you get more than 4 murders while your red you go into what they call stat loss. Which means every murder after that takes 8 hours to get out of stat loss. IF you die in stat loss you are fine you just have to wait until your out of stat loss, but if you res in stat loss you lose 20% of all your skills and stats permanently, and have to build them up.

5. People can steal from you.

6. People can sneak in your house and steal from you.

That is just an example of one of the most challenging mmos ive played. And talking about the second age era not the new uo ****. Haha so all you kids can stop your crying because the pvp server on here really isnt that much different than the pve server. The only difference is you can be attacked while not in pk mode BUT BIG DEAL CAUSE YOU DONT LOSE EVERYTHING lmao.

Truly pathetic.
Post edited by Chronobarok - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    Vassaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you're white named on pve server, you'll be attacked MUCH more then if you're white on pvp server.
    However, if you're red... Then yeah :)
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Haha are you kids serious? Anybody who is trying to brag about pvp or because they play on the pvp server rather than the pve obviously doesnt know what real pvp is. This whole game is "carebear" you have what under a 5% chance to drop an item at max?? Haha are you serious and you brag about that?? And also about shattered gear, seriously?

I started playing this game two weeks ago, its a really fun game. I just got into some pvp and its alot of fun but even on the pvp server there is virtually no risk compared to other games Ive played.

So to knock you kids of your high horse... lets take ultima online for example..

1. You die you lose everything on your person. Regs, runes, weapons, gold, armor, items, anything and everything is on your dead corpse for anyone to come take.

4. If you get more than 4 murders while your red you go into what they call stat loss. Which means every murder after that takes 8 hours to get out of stat loss. IF you die in stat loss you are fine you just have to wait until your out of stat loss, but if you res in stat loss you lose 20% of all your skills and stats permanently, and have to build them up.

That is just an example of one of the most challenging mmos ive played. And talking about the second age era not the new uo ****. Haha so all you kids can stop your crying because the pvp server on here really isnt that much different than the pve server. The only difference is you can be attacked while not in pk mode BUT BIG DEAL CAUSE YOU DONT LOSE EVERYTHING lmao.

Truly pathetic.

Just so you know, we don't like that idiot either, if we could kill him even though he's only lvl 22, he'd most likely be the most killed person on the server.
    He'd have a KDR of -10000.
    And that's only from me.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just so you know, we don't like that idiot either, if we could kill him even though he's only lvl 22, he'd most likely be the most killed person on the server.
    And that's only from me.

This^

kjhxkjhsdt
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And that's only from me.

I'm not getting PKed again, I hope... Well I don't like you either, but please don't kill me T_T, I been PKed too many times before and sick of it. At least until I reach level 90 again
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not getting PKed again, I hope... Well I don't like you either, but please don't kill me T_T

You are pitiful.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *snip*
    Truly pathetic.

Ignore Demon_EA. He's an idiot and makes the rest of us look bad.
    And that's only from me.

^This.
    I'm not getting PKed again, I hope... Well I don't like you either, but please don't kill me T_T, I been PKed too many times before and sick of it. At least until I reach level 90 again

What Teppeii said. b:bye
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Why are u even in pk server if you don't wanna get killed until 90? All servers have a lot of pk in 9x.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why are u even in pk server if you don't wanna get killed until 90? All servers have a lot of pk in 9x.

Because I heard from some people in harshlands that PVE servers are boring.
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because I HEARD FROM SOME PEOPLE in harshlands that PVE servers are boring.

If somebody eats *****,you must eat that ***** too?
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • Niteshadows - Dreamweaver
    Niteshadows - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Truly pathetic.

this isn't ultima online. it's pwi.

1. lol really. losing everything eh. if u become a blood red named player or have 10 pk kills in a row u lose everything from being killed by another pker.

2. u can't pk blue names on here. they're protected from pking.

3. if ur a newbie and acting like a complete moron running into the front gates of say etherblade u will be killed by the guards and lose exp.

4. u don't lose exp or "stats" on pwi when u r a red named pker and is killed by another player. only time u lose exp is from being killed by a mob, guard and boss.

5. people can't steal from u unless u intentionally place something on the ground. ^some random person in pk comes to pick up drop and BAM! u got a person who will QQ from dawn until dusk about ur ambush lol.

6. u can't own a house on pwi.b:surrender if i could have one i would have my own little harem and call it the "PIMP SHACK". but u can have territories.b:pleased

perfect world international can be challenging at times imo. after playing it for about 2 yrs i would have to say so myself. so if u just started playing for the past 2 weeks and u r over here QQing on how "bland" this game is then simply don't play. go back onto ur UO or whatever that life wasting game is. btw. don't post or make another thread unless u actually have something of importance for others to read.. don't waste my time again. tyvm. ~nub b:bye
  • Ellantria - Heavens Tear
    Ellantria - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this isn't ultima online. it's pwi.

1. lol really. losing everything eh. if u become a blood red named player or have 10 pk kills in a row u lose everything from being killed by another pker.

2. u can't pk blue names on here. they're protected from pking.

3. if ur a newbie and acting like a complete moron running into the front gates of say etherblade u will be killed by the guards and lose exp.

4. u don't lose exp or "stats" on pwi when u r a red named pker and is killed by another player. only time u lose exp is from being killed by a mob, guard and boss.

5. people can't steal from u unless u intentionally place something on the ground. ^some random person in pk comes to pick up drop and BAM! u got a person who will QQ from dawn until dusk about ur ambush lol.

6. u can't own a house on pwi.b:surrender if i could have one i would have my own little harem and call it the "PIMP SHACK". but u can have territories.b:pleased

perfect world international can be challenging at times imo. after playing it for about 2 yrs i would have to say so myself. so if u just started playing for the past 2 weeks and u r over here QQing on how "bland" this game is then simply don't play. go back onto ur UO or whatever that life wasting game is. btw. don't post or make another thread unless u actually have something of importance for others to read.. don't waste my time again. tyvm. ~nub b:bye

/trollharder
    ┐('~`;)┌
  • Niteshadows - Dreamweaver
    Niteshadows - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that wasn't troll fyi. i am only expressing my opinion and with u coming in and spontaneously stating troll u just proved that u r not really that brilliant. go flame to someone else where.