to the carebear servers

Options
Demon_EA - Harshlands
Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
You need to stop posting about PVP, you know nothing about PVP. You don't share the same experience of going into PK mode. I'm one of those people that gets eaten by mostly venoes and assassins... I hate overpowered classes. You seriously should try PVP servers, mobs are harder (at least I think so) and you do the real PVP here
The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
Post edited by Demon_EA - Harshlands on

Comments

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You need to stop posting about PVP, you know nothing about PVP. You don't share the same experience of going into PK mode. I'm one of those people that gets eaten by mostly venoes and assassins... I hate overpowered classes. You seriously should try PVP servers, mobs are harder (at least I think so) and you do the real PVP here

People under level 30 on PvP servers need to stop talking as if they're some PK gods. And lol at mobs being harder on PvP servers. b:bye
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    People under level 30 on PvP servers need to stop talking as if they're some PK gods. And lol at mobs being harder on PvP servers. b:bye

For your information, I was a level 89 archer, had to restart because all my equips got broken, tired of getting spam killed. I will get back on my feet when I reach level 89 again with this character... So Your low level too from the avatar from what I see, fail more
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

:x

I was told by a birdie that harshlands was the lost city rejects server :(

The only difference of the PVE servers is they electively go into PVP - but it doesn't make TW any different. Let them do what they want o.o; Some people just don't wanna be attacking people 24/7 - more power to them -shrug-
  • Ellantria - Heavens Tear
    Ellantria - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    PvP is still PvP.

Sure, we don't get ganked whenever we are questing. Sure, we don't have to deal with the frustration of our gear shattering because somebody needed to get their jollies by killing us repeatedly. Sure, we don't get to run around white/red named all the time. And sure, we never have to restart our characters because we ran out of money trying to repair our shattered gear.

But PVP is still PVP. Whenever my guild TWs, I use the exact same strategies to fight as someone on Lost City. Whenever I duel, I use the exact same PvP strategies as someone on harshlands. Whenever I PK, same strategies.

Don't say that people on PvE servers don't know anything about PvP. We know plenty, we just don't wanna be white name all the time.
    ┐('~`;)┌
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You sir, are a complete waste of cyberspace. You know absolutely nothing about the topics you troll about, and all you do is complain about how hard this game is or tell people how epic you are cause you rolled a PvP server.

I mean, seriously. How stupid can you be?
    had to restart because all my equips got broken

Oh, right, this stupid.

I rolled on the Harshlands server for a while. Got my wizzy on there to 8x. But I left because all people did was shamelessly prey on lowbies trying to jack their kill count up. Is that the "real" PvP you were referring to?

PvP on PvE servers has it's own qualities; in the way that you have to choose to be in PK mode. The fact that you have to choose means that the people who activate it are high lvls and confident that they actually know what they're doing. Eliminates the senseless lowbie ganking to an extent. ;3

Rolling on a PvP server =/= having epic skill or having vast knowledge.

Now, go away.b:bye
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

You obviously know nothing about PVP yourself. Reread your own post- you rolled a PVP server and think you're superior because of it. But look closely. All you did was QQ about: Shattered gear, and other classes killing you. It's a PVP server, EXPECT IT. They're not overpowered, you just have no tactic. In PVE servers we get to chose when we PK, that's all.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    For your information, I was a level 89 archer, had to restart because all my equips got broken, tired of getting spam killed. I will get back on my feet when I reach level 89 again with this character... So Your low level too from the avatar from what I see, fail more

So rather than fix your equipment you decided to completely reroll? You'd have to buy all your skills and equipment again which will be several times the cost of repairing your gear on your supposed main. Fail more. b:bye
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    One word. Idiot.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol @ troll

I've spent way more time in PK than OP here. Not to mention TWs. Only difference is I was able to go blue for nein quest, and now celestial tiger event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    By the way;
    For your information, I was a level 89 archer,

I've never seen any proof of this demon archer you speak of. Only the two lowbie characters you post/QQ/troll on.

Not having a character lvld higher than your current one would explain why you're so ignorant. But, it's still not an excuse.b:bye
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Your so dumb, You should know that West Archosaur is pretty much the same in all servers. And you should really post this stuff on your main, lol.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    had to restart because all my equips got broken, tired of getting spam killed.

Exactly why PvP servers are ****.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    By the way;

I've never seen any proof of this demon archer you speak of. Only the two lowbie characters you post/QQ/troll on.

Not having a character lvld higher than your current one would explain why you're so ignorant. But, it's still not an excuse.b:bye

**** you, i deleted my archer already, well he's still there but he's on the next account. and **** you carebears, I can't hear you LALALALALALA I won't post on my quit character, and i deleted a level 47 psychic, so shut the fap up
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    **** you, i deleted my archer already, well he's still there but he's on the next account. and **** you carebears, I can't hear you LALALALALALA I won't post on my quit character, and i deleted a level 47 psychic, so shut the fap up

Do you ever read what you write before posting ?
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol @ troll

I've spent way more time in PK than OP here. Not to mention TWs. Only difference is I was able to go blue for nein quest, and now celestial tiger event.

ugh... i wish i was 100 right now :(
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Why do we on Harshlands get these fail trolls?
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why do we on Harshlands get these fail trolls?

Idk, but he's not exactly doing Harshlands a service with his stupidity.b:chuckle
    I won't post on my quit character,

Aww, why not? Could it be your archer doesn't exist?b:cute

Meh, either way. Even if you had one, it wouldn't make you any less of a disgrace.
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

But you have made several mistakes here:

First, you have assumed that people that play on PvE servers do not play on PvP servers.

Second, you have assumed that people that play on PvE servers do not PvP on those servers. But there are situations where even blue names on PvE servers can and do get ganked (mostly this only matters for higher leveled characters).
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol @ angry troll with imaginary 89 archer.

ive rolled on harshlands my self, did alot of pk/pvp/tw there in the early days, eventualy quit, TB came out, i tested the sin, it sucked hard (to me) then re-rolled a cleric for the ****, i dont pk on this cleric for heck tho, not putting any money into this game like i did on harshlands server cos i dont see the point, doesnt mean i dont no how to pvp either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    Vassaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You guys are nuts.. Trying to explain things to this asstard troll.... I wonder what sort of PK/PVP experience did asstard have, considering the fact that "mobs hit harder on pvp server".

Ragebear b:laugh
  • Chronobarok - Raging Tide
    Chronobarok - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Haha you don't know anything about real PVP either you are PLAYING a "carebear" game so the joke is on you kid.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This guy really sucks at making arguements
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options

Meh, either way. Even if you had one, it wouldn't make you any less of a disgrace.

Well everyone laugh at me ingame and the forums, so why wouldn't hide my main? Then again why I posted on this character? I should of stayed as QQarrowQQ
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well everyone laugh at me ingame and the forums, so why wouldn't hide my main? Then again why I posted on this character? I should of stayed as QQarrowQQ

Wait a minute, seriously? You first whined about dying from everything that sneezed at you, and people only kicked you from squad because you died all the time. And now you're trying to bash PvE servers that they suck and **** when it's you that don't know anything about either PvE OR PvP.

I'm amazed at how you could even imagine yourself having a lvl 89 archer.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • NightRaid - Lost City
    NightRaid - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well everyone laugh at me ingame and the forums,

you should really stop posting b:chuckle
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well everyone laugh at me ingame and the forums, so why wouldn't hide my main?

Aw, me thinks you went the wrong way about this.

You should have just taken everyone's remarks to heart and uninstalled the game.b:bye
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    unfortunately you aint even good at hiding your identity cos the utter extremeness of you fail still shines through in your posts.

you are either attempting to be a top notch troll or a fail player, ether way you just lost the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

i love this guy b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i love this guy b:kiss

I agree, his fail thread and posts keep this forum alive. I actually find him very funny.
  • Chronobarok - Raging Tide
    Chronobarok - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Be careful guys hes a DEMON. b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.