The unconditional surrender of Spectral

Options
LaTrappe - Lost City
LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Spectral and more specifically Athran, this is adressed to you.

Elayne, our glorious leader, has appointed me to write this post for all of you as Essence now demands the complete and unconditional surrender of your guild. Your armies have been routed, your lands captured and crystals destroyed. Your people now starve in what has become a war of attrition. Should you agree to surrender to us completely, give us your last land and stop attacking us we shall stop KoSing you and allow you to live in peace. We at Essence are kind and benevolent gods and will let you rebuild your guild.

If you will not kneel to us, we will destroy you, crush you into dust and use you in our kitty litter trays to soak up cat pee.

Make your choice wisely Spectral for it may be your last.

Elayne be praised.
Post edited by LaTrappe - Lost City on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WTH was that? b:shocked

I can't wait to see Elayne kick Athran into the pit of death.

Why, because this is PERFECT WORLD!!!!!!!!
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMAO that is an awesome ultimatum :)
    It has the pagentry of the days of old :)

I am sure Athran will think over your oh so kind offer. I will make sure to bring it to his attention and consider it seriously.

Beware tho it may be you get a kick in the chest into a dark deep obliette followed by an exclamation "WE ARE SPARTA!!!"

LMAO (still laughing) b:dirty

Cheers!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you will not kneel to us, we will destroy you, crush you into dust and use you in our kitty litter trays to soak up cat pee.

I think Trappe wants to pee on Spectral, we all know he was not referring to cats b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think Trappe wants to pee on Spectral, we all know he was not referring to cats b:embarrass

Trappe does use the kitty litter trays.
    b:embarrass
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Trappe does use the kitty litter trays.
    b:embarrass

Nothing better than a house-broken cleric. b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So many big words for a 3rd world country guy. -.-
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You might bring spectral down.. but Rogaine is immortal b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Like all other previous "factor" guilds? b:shutup

There is an end to all...no one is immortal...ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You may take our lands, but you'll never take our CREDIT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Hai der Dizzy. See them there guilds in your sig..? Rogaine will be there soon. b:cute
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol Trappe ish funny.... but agree with Rose... every guild even Essence will someday see it's end. No char or guild in this game will go on forevah, someday those at the top of the feeding pool will grow tired and give way to the next wave of noobs ready to take over the world!!!!!!
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I am sure Athran will think over your oh so kind offer. I will make sure to bring it to his attention and consider it seriously.

Beware tho it may be you get a kick in the chest into a dark deep obliette followed by an exclamation "WE ARE SPARTA!!!"

Cheers!

Spectral

Fantasizing about pwning enemies while shouting overused slangs by maxing out credit cards.
  • wadek
    wadek Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I remember the Daikoku's ultimatum when Spectral was created - kick LTX or KOS. Honestly, even if not in Spectral anymore, this kind of thing is funny, Come on LaTrappe, who are You going to fight? KOS, enemies are the fun part of the game. We can go trash talk, world chat, troll on forums, etc, but lets be honest this game would be boring as hell without enemies. As for Athran, maybe he will be able to rebuild Spectral some day, but it will require a lot of time, time that he didnt want to "sacrifice" for Spectral for past few months. Guilds can be reformed with KOS, TW, etc. I think the main trouble of PWI atm is the fact that a lot of ppl are losing interest, quiting game and dont have the spirit to play this game anymore after all patches (I guess the HH patch pissed ppl the most). TWs are more empty, ppl dont farm HH/NV so much (ofc they avoided a bit multiclienting, but for some ppl farming takes too much time), the only thing that seems better lately is PVP - maybe because ppl have no better things to do. Anyway all TWs seems to be pretty empty, I heard that lately even Essence are having troubles to get full 80 to wars. I think this all is kinda dissapointing. Anywa good luck with this ultimatum. I had a good laugh.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Like all other previous "factor" guilds? b:shutup

There is an end to all...no one is immortal...ijs

There can be only one. *cuts off Nakhimov's head*
    b:avoid
    *comes back to take his credit card(s) as well.*
    b:avoid
    Edit:
    wait what me do with a credit card(s)?
    o.O
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    =/ Trappe spending too much time with a certain lady - He has become a softie :(
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Cheers!

my history may be off but didnt they lose after 3 days and there king was beheaded
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    =/ Trappe spending too much time with a certain lady - He has become a softie :(

Don't pin this on meeez it was all Elayne b:scorn
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gawd folks. Latrappe's ultimatum was a joke ALA the movie 300 (if you haven't seen it, do so, its a great movie). My response was also describing a scene from this movie LOL.

In the movie the all powerful Persian army, convinced in their own invinsiblity, issued the same ultimatum and the King of Sparta sent the messengers into a deep dark hole LOL

If the movie is historically correct the Spartans triumphed over the Persians (according to the movie, I honestly don't know the real history).

I found this highly amusing and found it poked fun at Essense as much as (or more) than it does at Spectral. Did no one else see this?

Cheers!
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This made me lol until I cried **** out my eyes. It was so funny because it reminded me so much of the movie 300.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Elayne, our glorious leader, has appointed me to write this post for all of you as Essence now demands the complete and unconditional surrender of your guild. Your armies have been routed, your lands captured and crystals destroyed. Your people now starve in what has become a war of attrition. Should you agree to surrender to us completely, give us your last land and stop attacking us we shall stop KoSing you and allow you to live in peace. We at Essence are kind and benevolent gods and will let you rebuild your guild.

Elayne be praised.

Big talk from a 3rd rate cleric.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol Trappe ish funny.... but agree with Rose... every guild even Essence will someday see it's end. No char or guild in this game will go on forevah, someday those at the top of the feeding pool will grow tired and give way to the next wave of noobs ready to take over the world!!!!!!
    I beg to differ. CQ only disbanded to give up the lands they had to in a sense they are still a guild (Only reason i call CQ, Kami is because it was made by the same leader.)

Nagare has been here sense the start of the server iirc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Don't pin this on meeez it was all Elayne b:scorn

hehehe XD <3 Drac
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Elayne be praised.

I'm thinking Essence is becoming a bit full of themselves. You are by no means a god nor will you ever be. I could care less who you are, how much money you have, or what you do with your life. If you want to feel like such an e-badass then by all means, but please don't act like you are superior to anyone. I'm pretty sure if you ever met some of the people on this game for real you would **** your pants. And to be honest I'm tired of all the suck ups who think they get a free pass because they bend over and suck Essence ****. Kill me, hunt me, KoS me, flame me. Do whatever you want because at the end of the day you are no different than me or anyone else. You still put your pants on one leg at a time. I know who I am and I know what I am about. Look in the mirror and ask yourself who the hell you are and be sure you actually take the time to think about it.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I beg to differ. CQ only disbanded to give up the lands they had to in a sense they are still a guild (Only reason i call CQ, Kami is because it was made by the same leader.)

Nagare has been here sense the start of the server iirc.

while that may be true to a point, the fact is that the face of LC keeps changing, new guilds come and go, old guilds keep changing, while Kami is one of the best guilds on the server , it is by no means the old CQ, Essence whlie made up of alot of old CQ members as well has taken the balance of power, Nagare has never lived up to it's full potential as have alot of the older original guilds. So as time goes by the guilds will continue to evolve and change as people become bored or look for yet another challenge, So i still belive that no one or no guild will reign supreme forever. Even the top players will someday be overtaken by someone who has more money to spend then they do. And as people get bored of being in the bigger, stronger guilds with no one to fight they will move on. So that is why todays top guilds will not be the top guilds forever.
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm thinking Essence is becoming a bit full of themselves. You are by no means a god nor will you ever be. I could care less who you are, how much money you have, or what you do with your life. If you want to feel like such an e-badass then by all means, but please don't act like you are superior to anyone. I'm pretty sure if you ever met some of the people on this game for real you would **** your pants. And to be honest I'm tired of all the suck ups who think they get a free pass because they bend over and suck Essence ****. Kill me, hunt me, KoS me, flame me. Do whatever you want because at the end of the day you are no different than me or anyone else. You still put your pants on one leg at a time. I know who I am and I know what I am about. Look in the mirror and ask yourself who the hell you are and be sure you actually take the time to think about it.

Did your wife take your sense of humour when she left you?

L2 joke lah b:sad
  • Maveena - Lost City
    Maveena - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You still put your pants on one leg at a time.

Speak for yourself...b:lipcurl
    b:laugh
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gawd folks. Latrappe's ultimatum was a joke ALA the movie 300 (if you haven't seen it, do so, its a great movie). My response was also describing a scene from this movie LOL.

In the movie the all powerful Persian army, convinced in their own invinsiblity, issued the same ultimatum and the King of Sparta sent the messengers into a deep dark hole LOL

If the movie is historically correct the Spartans triumphed over the Persians (according to the movie, I honestly don't know the real history).

I found this highly amusing and found it poked fun at Essense as much as (or more) than it does at Spectral. Did no one else see this?

Cheers!

They lost in both the movie and real history
    300 Spartans, 700 Thespians, 400 Thebans and perhaps a few hundred others, the vast majority of whom were killed after three days
    The king head was beheaded and body crucified
    So basically you saying spec going to die in horrible death after most of Essence stop playing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options

I actually think this was a good speech
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    KNOWLEDGE.
    IS.
    POWER.
    asddfgh

i think it coming true
    someone from spec dye a horrible death
    Rest in Peace
    and more essence player are going back to real lifes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I usually put both legs then jump b:mischievous

P.s Whos pants we talking about b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.