Pleasee !..............

XiiaoBao - Dreamweaver
XiiaoBao - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Venomancer
Can anyone be kind enough to gift me a Shaodu Cub for free please as i am new to this game and i am poor ..
I really liked it, u will say that i can tame it .. but every time i try to tame it, it will always be tamed by other Venomancers or it does not spawn yet
So.. pleasee !........b:surrenderb:begb:begb
Post edited by XiiaoBao - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• XiiaoBao - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    XiiaoBao - Dreamweaver
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You wouldn't be able to tame (or even hatch) a level 20 pet at level 11.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It takes effort for somebody to tame it, even to those with a lot of -chanelling if they have competition. I do know that usually the Venomancers who "own" the spawn are greedy but I also know that some of them tame pets regularly because that's their main source of income (my best friend does that) so you can't just ask out here for one because you'll most likely not get any.

Venomancers are the class who can make money easily due to the very low -almost non-existent- repair costs, no MP and HP potions cost. If you truely want the Shaodu Cub just grind for it. It costs around 1mil (or even lower since rare pets are not so popular anymore). You should be able to get that money and it will give you more satisfaction if you earn it that way. If you truly want it, you will manage to get/ buy it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • XiiaoBao - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    You wouldn't be able to tame (or even hatch) a level 20 pet at level 11.

Ever heard of main ? (well my main veno is screwed upb:shutup)
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ever heard of main ? (well my main veno is screwed upb:shutup)

Ever heard of manners? The explanations that were offered you stand regardless...

If you'll be begging for stuff why don't you take it out to the streets? It will be more honest since you won't be able to use an alt and it should teach you valuable lessons about the real world. I'm sure you can get the minimum $10 US zen recharge in just a few hours if you apply yourself.

And if you think begging for money is demeaning then that is exactly what you're doing here...
  • Light/ - Raging Tide6
    Light/ - Raging Tide6 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you have the luxiery to own a cute pet then you should be able to afford one. That is if you have the money.
    I'm level 76 (yay!), and I cannot even afford a herc/phoenix. QQ.
  • MaouHime - Raging Tide
    MaouHime - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I completely agree with MANray_,
    you are way too rude...

Did the thought ever cross your mind that u will probably find no one / extremely few people who are actually willing to give away a rare pet like the Shaodu Cub for free? oO

Nevertheless as you already have a main (eventhough he is screwed up) you should know that people who own one or more Shaodu Cubs either bought them or tamed them themselves and actually "spent" their time waiting there patiently...

So be one of them and either grind that amount money or wait patiently...

I, however, recommend grinding, because that is not an issue for a Venomancer at all.
    You should be able to farm 1m until you reach lvl 30-35. (Well at least I got about 1,7m untill lvl 35)

So happy grinding.

PS: This Venomancer Forum is not meant for such Topics b:laugh

Oh I just noticed, MANray_ you just leveled up to 78 xD
  • Mahabharatha - Archosaur
    Mahabharatha - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You are really self-centered if you expect someone should give you a pet just because u do not want to invest in taming it !
    You know what? It took me almost two weeks of staying at the spawn site, day and night spawns mind you, and trying to tame the shaodu, even though there were lvl 70-80 merchant venomancers with relentless and -channeling to the roof, but in the end I managed. And I did it at lvl 22 too.
    The same thing goes for my piggy, which was even more of a challenge. You have to want to invest in getting a pet, you have to work your butt and hope for the best, even though you might fail ( or venos that have never heard of stowing in 80 lvls of game play kill the pet like stupid bishes) .
    I know it is frustrating, because the high level venos think that they own everything and that the pet belongs in their catshop, but even they fail tame( seen it ) or don't show up one day because they had something else to do. Just try and try again !
    Moreover, being poor comes with the game, if you want to actually enjoy yourself and stick to questing, you will be dirt poor, especially if you indulge in a fashion item or two ( b:chuckle ), and don't want to waste time grinding till you become a click-attack-heal pet-repeat zomby or want to spend hours catshoping this and that.
    Live with it, we cannot have everything, not even in a game lol .
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    +1 to everything that has been said here.

And...no offence, but... I know some peeps who *would* give it for free. Hell, I'm one of them, but I only do stuff like that for peeps I really like. Not just to total strangers >_>
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If there is such a person out there who will donate a bear as requested, I need a herc AND nix for an alt of mine. Ta.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If there is such a person out there who will donate a bear as requested, I need a herc AND nix for an alt of mine. Ta.

Lmao. That was a good one xD

Just to add my own experience. I didn't spend a single coin on getting my pets. All of them have been tamed by me or by my best friend as we were going to the spawns together. All we needed was patience and a bit of luck. We didn't even have -channeling and yet we didn't give up. We managed to get all the rare pets we wanted after endless attempts and you know what? It felt really good. We wanted them, we kept trying, we got them b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lmao. That was a good one xD

Just to add my own experience. I didn't spend a single coin on getting my pets. All of them have been tamed by me or by my best friend as we were going to the spawns together. All we needed was patience and a bit of luck. We didn't even have -channeling and yet we didn't give up. We managed to get all the rare pets we wanted after endless attempts and you know what? It felt really good. We wanted them, we kept trying, we got them b:victory

THIS. As much as it may sound like a dumb cliche, teamwork really is the key for low level venos. And it certainly makes it a lot more fun to be waiting for a spawn with a couple of friends.