I'm stuck. I can't move anywhere.......

Options
sadievic
sadievic Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Support Desk
I was auto pathing to a destination, but when I got there I decided that I would jump over a rock. I nearly did but just about when I was going to land on the other side, it warped back, I cant move anywhere. Even if I tap W to go foward just a bit. It goes back to where I was stuck. I cant use the Town Portal spell. It wont even let me cast it. So I am completely trapped.

If you have any solutions please post them.
Post edited by sadievic on

Comments

• Branko - Dreamweaver
    Branko - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I had same problem couple days ago, in lunar... couldn't move, town tele didn't work, casts also... I had luck that i was in lunar instance, so i asked a friend to send me squad invitation and i got timer so i was able to get out of there...

So if you are in instance of some kind, this is only solution i came up with... if not, idk... :(

Wish you luck...
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Try to relog. Just go to main menu and go back. It should fix it. Usually it doesnt reset instance, you simply lose all buffs.
    Also if the bug is from landing, sometimes trying to fly again helps.
  • morkintash
    morkintash Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I hate it when this happens, I litterly sat for 30 minutes trying to get out of a smilar bug but exiting the game or logging off then opening it back up did the trick :D
    The river tells no lies. Though standing on the shore the dishonest man still hears them.