I can't get the Anniversary stuff, RAGE!!! Errors and stuff!

darthpanda16
darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Support Desk
Try again later, as hundreds of thousands of players are all trying to access the same page at the same time, which slows it down for everyone. It may take awhile for everyone to get things applied to their account and use that web page.

Try later today, try tomorrow. Patience, all will be well. b:victory

Relative links:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2010_anniversary

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=848402

NOTE: You may not receive both items at the same time. Again, patience!! Millions of players, doesn't happen instantly as the queues are fed through the system and servers
Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
Post edited by darthpanda16 on

Comments

• songlilly
    songlilly Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So, the website said that I had already gotten my stuff... but I didnt recieve anything in game yet. So, that means the servers are lagging? I will just keep checking then... : )

I'm trying to be paitent.. I'm just really excited! lol
  • Iryamar - Lost City
    Iryamar - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Since for some ankward reason the ticket page is down .I will say it here. I got a mount as gift....nice you will say, but I also got it in 2009. So I wanna know, WHERE'S MY FASH!
  • Reyah - Dreamweaver
    Reyah - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    well I have a different situation. I got the mount on The HT sever but the character is a lvl 5 and 3 blessings but i didnt get it on the dreamweaver server i play on for my lvl 73 i dont think thats fair. :/ i want it on my 73 on dreamweaver.
  • Debyssie - Lost City
    Debyssie - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This was extremely helpful...I was finally able to connect to the gift page and when I logged in, I had only recieved the blessing, thinking there was some kind of error.
    Thanks for informing the community about this.
  • HotHotShot - Heavens Tear
    HotHotShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Try again later, as hundreds of thousands of players are all trying to access the same page at the same time, which slows it down for everyone. It may take awhile for everyone to get things applied to their account and use that web page.

Try later today, try tomorrow. Patience, all will be well. b:victory

Had you been bothered to release this 48 hours ago instead of announcing it at 1 time, the server wouldn't have been flooded.

Great going GM's another dumb *** move.

And you can't say you weren't ready for it because you've had 1 HOLE YEAR!

Edit: Whats with it saying i received the mail on 12/31/1969... wtf ???
    And i have 2 chars lvl 100 so which is my highest!
  • LestWeDie - Harshlands
    LestWeDie - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You people are really ungrateful. The GMs take verbal beatings year round and yet still try to get all this amazing stuff to you as a gift for you sticking around. How about a 'THANK YOU, GMS, FOR TRYING SO HARD' hm?

Thank you gms, whether or not i get my gifts soon, for all the amazing features you've brought us. Keep up the good work b:thanks
  • HotHotShot - Heavens Tear
    HotHotShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You people are really ungrateful. The GMs take verbal beatings year round and yet still try to get all this amazing stuff to you as a gift for you sticking around. How about a 'THANK YOU, GMS, FOR TRYING SO HARD' hm?

Thank you gms, whether or not i get my gifts soon, for all the amazing features you've brought us. Keep up the good work b:thanks

Ungrateful no... just disappointed how badly it's been handled.
  • Krateiis - Heavens Tear
    Krateiis - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    As i am unable to spend gold on this game, and i was in the process of deleting my highest character and they sent the deleted character the mount, is there any other way to move it to my main? I dont even use the one it got sent to... Help?
    Made by Nowitsawn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    As i am unable to spend gold on this game, and i was in the process of deleting my highest character and they sent the deleted character the mount, is there any other way to move it to my main? I dont even use the one it got sent to... Help?

Last year they offered to send to other characters. Shortly after that, they implemented the account stash stones. While they probably want to make money off of those, I imagine, if you speak directly to them about your situation (through ticket, probably..) that they'd probably be happy to help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • ThrilKill - Heavens Tear
    ThrilKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Just want to say thanks for this gift, is really cool!b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wyldethorne
    wyldethorne Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Is there some kind of maintenance going on? I cannot log in at all. Says server offline. Thanks. Being new is there a place they post about maintenance?
  • retribution
    retribution Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So i have 2 anniversary mounts on the same character (one from a year ago) is there a way to transfer the new one to my other character? cause i'm not playing on my "main" character. b:cry

Edit: the items are in my mailbox still. i didnt open anything.
  • slayer5857
    slayer5857 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I never got a mount! I've been here since may of 09!!! help!?
  • Topnotchheal - Lost City
    Topnotchheal - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    QQ Give me my mount :O
  • freezah
    freezah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:victoryi really love the gift but my highest lvl is my mainb:sad how can i get the gift to my main
  • CalibraTurbo - Heavens Tear
    CalibraTurbo - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thank you PWI and happy anniversary!!b:bye
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Had you been bothered to release this 48 hours ago instead of announcing it at 1 time, the server wouldn't have been flooded.

this logic made me chuckle.. maybe I am wrong but surely everyone would have just tried to access a single webpage at the same time 48 hours earlier? or 48 hours ago were people much more polite and everyone would arrange a time to click the link so as not to interfere with everyone else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • DracoSin - Lost City
    DracoSin - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I started back in February of 09, I still have the email proving that that is when I activated my account... yet I still only got a blessing... Do you guys base the length of time we have been here based on the forums sign up date... if so I fail to see how that will be smart when many people don't even go to the forums for any reason and have been here for quite some time. I would just like to see this situation rectified and all I would like is to see that the time and money I have sunk into this game isn't for naught.

Sincerely yours,

Tiger Barb Missing His Anni mount
  • Syrn - Heavens Tear
    Syrn - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hehe tyvm PWI for the gifts! Even if mine are still in ticket form o.o
    Happy Anniversary! <3
  • CalibraTurbo - Heavens Tear
    CalibraTurbo - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I started back in February of 09, I still have the email proving that that is when I activated my account... yet I still only got a blessing... Do you guys base the length of time we have been here based on the forums sign up date... if so I fail to see how that will be smart when many people don't even go to the forums for any reason and have been here for quite some time. I would just like to see this situation rectified and all I would like is to see that the time and money I have sunk into this game isn't for naught.

Sincerely yours,

Tiger Barb Missing His Anni mount

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2010_anniversary. It works for me, only that way.
  • Xedthrisev - Heavens Tear
    Xedthrisev - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm getting this error:

"Oops! There was an error in sending you the item."
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Contact Customer Support and let them know how many times you have tried and what message you got.

Make sure you have tried at least 5 times, spaced out about 1 hour apart each time before contacting support.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Shawrack - Dreamweaver
    Shawrack - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i sent a ticket to support has 2 days ago and im still waiting...If you can do something for help me like sent manual the gift it will be appreciate.

Name: Shawrack
    Server:Dreamweaver

Thanks you.
  • Lianshan - Heavens Tear
    Lianshan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i have also been getting the "oops! there was an error sending you the item" message, and i know its not anything on my side because a friend also tried it on this computer and managed to receive her gift. any help aside from just going and submitting a ticket would be greatly appreciated. I have tried multiple times over multiple hours. If not advice on exactly what ticket would be best would also be appreciated
  • MoroSan - Dreamweaver
    MoroSan - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hi there, I received my mount and 90 days bless on my lvl 100 barb on 1 server.I have this account since december 2008. 2 days ago i made another char on another server, and i didnt get anything yet. You said on each highest char on each server,but i can see its only for 1 char that is the biggest one we have on all servers. If i`m wrong then send me gifts for my new char on the 2nd server. Thx for understanding.

First u say: "For your gift, log in to the site and click here! Upon connecting to this page, the items will be mailed directly to the your highest level character on each server! Check your mailbox!" and after i click that u say "The Anniversary items have already been sent to the highest level character on your account. Log into the game and check your Mailbox!". So now witch way it is: on the highest char on each server or on the highest char on acount? I have only 2 chars (1 on each server),same account,so for 1 char i got gifts for the other 1 i didnt get anything. Can u explain or fix that error or just say witch way from what u said its true: for every highest char on all servers or only for the highest char on my account??? I wait for an answer or for my gifts. Have a nice day !!!
  • MoroSan - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Oh and btw GM i did contact the customer support and still nothing...so next time try to do better things for ppl who play this game in equal mode or not do anything at all...
  • MoroSan - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    i tried to talk with a customer support and he send me 3 mails for 3 tickets that when i click them gives me error and i cant read that...so PWI dont botter anymore coz i know i will not get anything...here are some ppl who gets something and are ppl who dont gets a ****...so next time when u wanna make some aniversary things make it for all ppl here equal mode not just for some...too bad coz its a damn good game and GMs and PWI stuff dont botter to give loyal players anything good...after 2 years of registration i still got a ****...so no more comments from me from now on and dont send me nothing coz i dont want those stupid gifts from u anymore. I wish u to have a ****** great day like me !!!
  • Deneava - Harshlands
    Deneava - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ok this is jackd up
    i had gotten the mount and the bless box
    but
    i got on the game a few minutes ago after lvling my mount to lvl 7 yesturday
    now I DONT HAVE THE MOUNT!!!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND AND HOW CAN A MOUNT LEAVE UR PETBAG UNLESS A GM TOOK IT OUT
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Morosan - you should have created your alt on the other server BEFORE clicking the link to receive your gifts. No need to flame or swear - you got your free gift on all the highest characters you had at the time.
    I know this works cos I had only created a level 1 alt on Lost City to look at tw map a couple of days before the anniversary event started and it got a mount and a blessing. Are you asking PW to anticipate that you MIGHT create an alt on every server and so keep a script looping forever just to check if that is going to be the case?

Deneava: raise a ticket for that one, the tech support can check the logs and see what happened. And calm down. these things are virtual and so there will be a record somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • MoroSan - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    oh ok now i see...u gaved me the most resonable answer and credible one...i made my 2nd char after i clicked on site to receive aniversary gifts for my first char...so that the big problem...why in the hell they didnt say that or write somewhere to hear that everybody who may have this problem like me...not many ppl know what u just said...ok thx for info...but anyway *** those GMs and PWI stuff coz they dont give us a good answer when we ask or help...i have to find answers from other players...thx again and hope your answer its the right one...coz atm i believe this is the most resonable answer i could get...ok take care and see u in game !!!

P.S. GMs next time u should give players more info about how to get or why they cant get gifts. PEACE !!!