Options
13»

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ... No.

But you did just remind me that I'm hungry and haven't eaten yet. Time to infiltrate the kitchen and raid supplies!

Muhahahaha
    Food = going to power your thoughts anyway! b:avoid
    Barely play are u serious about this, once on a thread i heard you saying you will 11+ your fists to farm faster.,and the only thing you have ever csed was the 10+ of your gx...

Point by info your gears i figure you must have a spend A LOT of hours on TT(not only to farm gear but also to make cash to ++++++++ it).

Personnally i dont fking care if you a fat guy who spends is all day in front of a pc or not, but saying that europeans should leave the game iust show what an *** you are.

1- you are insulting a large community of players including ppl you have on FL, and YOUR OWN LEADER.
    2- being racist
    3- Im not on Essence for the past 2 months

b:bye

o.o'
    Me never really understood this racism concept.
    x.x'
    Humans hate other humans....because of their.....fur(skin) color?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Muhahahaha
    Food = going to power your thoughts anyway! b:avoid

Yeah yeah, food for thought. >.> I'd like to think it was just stop me thinking about food actually, now that I've eaten.

o.o'
    Me never really understood this racism concept.
    x.x'
    Humans hate other humans....because of their.....fur(skin) color?

Oh but it's so much fun. Mocking Americans for being stupid because they totally all are or mocking British for sipping tea while not holding the cup with their little pinky finger or mocking the black people because if you're such a different colour on the outside you must obviously be completely different on the inside too!

(And yeah, for those of you who couldn't tell, and there's bound to be one person, that was sarcasm.)

IDK. Maybe people feel more powerful when they're not insulting one moron but try and insult their whole race or nationality instead? -shrug-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    By racist i mean Xenofobic(i dont know if this is the correct word), since im not English..b:bye
  • __Necro__ - Sanctuary
    __Necro__ - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    By racist i mean Xenofobic(i dont know if this is the correct word), since im not English..b:bye

"Xenophobia is an irrational, deep-rooted fear of or antipathy towards foreigners."

LOL.
    OmgPwnage
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah yeah, food for thought. >.> I'd like to think it was just stop me thinking about food actually, now that I've eaten.

Oh but it's so much fun. Mocking Americans for being stupid because they totally all are or mocking British for sipping tea while not holding the cup with their little pinky finger or mocking the black people because if you're such a different colour on the outside you must obviously be completely different on the inside too!

(And yeah, for those of you who couldn't tell, and there's bound to be one person, that was sarcasm.)

IDK. Maybe people feel more powerful when they're not insulting one moron but try and insult their whole race or nationality instead? -shrug-

But... "Americans" merely be "Europeans" who has migrated.
    .-.
    Their color even be the same!
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Necro__ - Sanctuary
    __Necro__ - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    .-.
    (>.<)'

Apprently, some talk kinda funny. o.o
    OmgPwnage
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    English came from...

(BRACE FOR IMPACT)

...England!

English was originally created when England didn't want to speak French anymore because the Brits and the French didn't get along anymore so they wanted something they couldn't understand to be used in war etc...

But yes, the Brits did make English (the language)
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    .-.
    (>.<)'

Indeed.
    Apprently, some talk kinda funny. o.o

Even more indeed. Hows y'all doin'?

(Actually that said, I love heavy accents like the Texan one. Apparently, based on the last two times I visited that state, Texans also love British accents... a lot. It's awkward when somebody you don't know approaches you in a store and asks you to "Just say sumthin" )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kalx
    kalx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    English was originally created when England didn't want to speak French anymore because the Brits and the French didn't get along anymore so they wanted something they couldn't understand to be used in war etc...

But yes, the Brits did make English (the language)

The Brits? lol. "They" were not called Brits lol. They were called English, like thee English from England? The English kingdom and the British kingdom are two different things ffs.

She's racistb:surrender lol.
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kalx wrote: »
    The Brits? lol. "They" were not called Brits lol. They were called English, like thee English from England? The English kingdom and the British kingdom are two different things ffs.

How exactly am I racist?, British = English, same thing, and its United Kingdom to ****

oh and a side note to Aryanna, why was this thread not closed and mine was?
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Since the other one was locked, ary, mind locking this aswell? It wouldn't be too fair to let europeans flame americanas while americans can't flame them back, but of course that shouldn't happen in this forum.. so lock.. preety please?
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kalx wrote: »

Well why not go back even further to teh Anglo Saxons?
    Or mayhaps even further back then them?
    xD
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Don't get it...the other thread got closed....this one is still up. I'm sure closing threads doesn't take that much energy you have to rest after closing one or two..
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because your thread was ****.

British =/= English. That's like saying American = Texan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sounds like mod's checking every single forum for bad threads, just wait till she gets back here.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Since the other one was locked, ary, mind locking this aswell? It wouldn't be too fair to let europeans flame americanas while americans can't flame them back, but of course that shouldn't happen in this forum.. so lock.. preety please?

Given the topic this made me lol. You're now talking about 'fairness'.

Deora wrote:
    You chose to come here, if you don't like it, GTFO

You have everything your way, maybe we should have somethings our way.
  • frozenstar
    frozenstar Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What the hell??? Why is this stupid pointless thread still open??
    Close this **** already.

edited September 2010
    Options
    Don't get it...the other thread got closed....this one is still up. I'm sure closing threads doesn't take that much energy you have to rest after closing one or two..

Thread lock be on cooldown.
    X_X
    We require moar mana.
    QQ
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

QQ more?

pitiful Americans, you love it when you can dish out beef on people but you cant take it back at all, you all go crying to your mommy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Given the topic this made me lol. You're now talking about 'fairness'.

Mind putting a post ID on the quote? As I dont see one and from the looks of it you made it up on the spot
    Because your thread was ****.

British =/= English. That's like saying American = Texan

Since when is Britain and England seperate from each other? If thats the case I need to retake Geography...
    frozenstar wrote: »
    What the hell??? Why is this stupid pointless thread still open??
    Close this **** already.

Mods dont like me and this open at the same time so my point of mods not liking me has been proven
  • boumc4
    boumc4 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How exactly am I racist?, British = English, same thing, and its United Kingdom to ****

oh and a side note to Aryanna, why was this thread not closed and mine was?

can you go rage else where, just coz ur pathetic thread got closed don't come trolling mine, sore loser
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Britain = Wales, England and Scotland

England = England.
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    boumc4 wrote: »
    can you go rage else where, just coz ur pathetic thread got closed don't come trolling mine, sore loser

So you can't state how I am racist and you continue hiding behind an alt?

Edit: Aryanna, why did you only move this thread to the lower depths but not lock it? Do you really have such a hatred to me that you are doing this just to be annoying?
  • Tni - Lost City
    Tni - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:surrender Man... So much butthurt over the fact that Deora pointed out since the servers are in the US, that will of course cause some inconvenience for Europeans.

I thought you knew by now Deora when you mention America and Europe in the same sentence you will always start a flame war. b:chuckle
    edited September 2010
    Options
    First, im also european but don't care about fighting with americans because of this game.

Second, THIS thread is in THIS forum and people WILL read it because it IS here. Lock both of them or keep both open, they are just a QQ war between europe and america after all. And I'm not on either side.
  • boumc4
    boumc4 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So you can't state how I am racist and you continue hiding behind an alt?

put it this way, people know your an idiot and know who you are, nobody knows who i am so therefore no dmg done :)

now get out of my thread
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *sighs*

Do we really have to argue about this anymore. Just stop already. *rolls eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.