Pve. Pvp Servers???

shoveitupyours
shoveitupyours Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
if you're going to make a server make a pve server you make it strictly pve no trying to slip in pk because it defeats the purpose of a pve server, that's what the pvp server is for
Post edited by shoveitupyours on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    stop trollin >.>
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you dont wanna PvP on a PvE server, dont hit the little blue button to go into PK mode.

Simple as that.

-.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • shoveitupyours
    edited September 2010
    umm... when you go through the cube of fate they allow pk in there even if you're not in pk mode, do your research and if you're only reply is stop trolling you need to do yourself a favor and shoveitupyours
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    umm... when you go through the cube of fate they allow pk in there even if you're not in pk mode, do your research and if you're only reply is stop trolling you need to do yourself a favor and shoveitupyours

1. ur rude
    2. SS it and send it via a ticket the person will get banned
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2010

That's because of a glitch they're too lazy to fix, making PvE servers strictly PvE isn't the solution to that ONE problem.
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited September 2010

If you don't like it so much then don't go into Cube.

Maybe you need to do yourself a favor and learn some manners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Cube, well hey, PKing is a part of Cube, if you dont like it, dont do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • shoveitupyours
    edited September 2010
    maybe you all need to learn how to read a description of a server, and second of all if you don't like the post then don't post, you both need to learn manners if you come in hear and start running your mouth so you both get and F for fail in everything
    edited September 2010
    maybe you all need to learn how to read a description of a server, and second of all if you don't like the post then don't post, you both need to learn manners if you come in hear and start running your mouth so you both get and F for fail in everything

Oh look, someone's being a hypocrite. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So then pvp servers should have no pve at all? Players should get exp by grinding on each other?

This is essentially what you are saying.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • shoveitupyours
    edited September 2010
    yup that's you, you complain bout getting pked in the cube and yet you knock a post bout how a pve server really is supposed to be so you don't get pked in the cube wow, think you need to check yourself into a mental hospital because you got personality disorder
  • shoveitupyours
    edited September 2010
    So then pvp servers should have no pve at all? Players should get exp by grinding on each other?

if that's all you want to do is kill others then yes, but if they made it so you could level on 1 server then if you choose to pk they can somehow teleport you that pk server would be better
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Epic troll is epic b:victory

That being said....pk in the cube of fate is enabled in many of the rooms intentionally. That's part of the instance (obvious exception is the entrance). Should we get rid of the pk tournament on pve servers as well? b:shocked

Edit: or how about territory wars?
  • shoveitupyours
    edited September 2010
    Epic troll is epic b:victory

That being said....pk in the cube of fate is enabled in many of the rooms intentionally. That's part of the instance (obvious exception is the entrance). Should we get rid of the pk tournament on pve servers as well? b:shocked

Edit: or how about territory wars?

tw can stay the same because it would defeat the meaning of the name tw
    edited September 2010
    yup that's you, you complain bout getting pked in the cube and yet you knock a post bout how a pve server really is supposed to be so you don't get pked in the cube wow, think you need to check yourself into a mental hospital because you got personality disorder

Look love, I didn't complain for shiit. Obviously everyone else knows you're just trolling, so stop fighting the losing side with worthless arguments and words that only show you have nothing better to do. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I wouldn't mind grinding on some PvP players for XP b:dirty

@OP: Are you the guy that I killed in room 48 a couple hours ago by any chance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I wouldn't mind grinding on some PvP players for XP b:dirty

LMAO!!

That would be hilarious...except for the fact that I would be like level 10 -.-
    @OP: Are you the guy that I killed in room 48 a couple hours ago by any chance?

^ ROFL :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LMAO!!

That would be hilarious...except for the fact that I would be like level 10 -.-

^ ROFL :P

.-.

and lols the OP be quite clueless.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if you dont like pvp then dont go into the cube, the devs arent going to change it bc it really doesnt matter if you get killed in the cube, you just lose whatever buffs you had then u just get on your way.

stop trolling and stop being rude
    b:bye kthxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Current count puts PvE over PvP servers. So, another PvP server would, most likely, be advised. All the accouterments used in long grind sessions (Charms, Guardians, and whatever else might be needed) would be bought in greater abundance. Anyway, the other PvP servers are probably getting lonely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    stop trollin >.>

I like your sig... Can I borrow it for my post?

Btw haven't seen you in forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]