Dear BMs...

2»

Comments

• knio
    knio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yar. I think there's a thread-per-class about this?
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Most likely, but it's more noticeable with BMs and Venos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Do you know what smack talking is? because right now it doesnt seem like you do.

Yeah I have a firm grasp of the English language. >_> You're so confused by what I said your reply makes no sense.

I'd like to bring to light that you said you heard from Gladius that we were awesome. So far there's only you and your alt telling everyone how awesome Failwave was. Find me more people that think the same as you then you might have some fact to stand on.

I bet I can find more people that have my opinion on Failwave than you can find people that think the Synns are the cause of mass disruption and total demise of a fail leadership.

Let's not forget that Failwave leadership promised to pay the level 90s to TW for them and never gave them anything. "A_E" for one and a lady Wizzy's name who eludes me atm.

There was also the fake guild "Dee" created in a devious attempt to herd the members that had left. The information that was given to these people was that they were making their own guild and that they would lead it and make the decisions. As soon as said guild was created "Dee" forced them to merge with the new Failwave. The ensuing anger was amusing.

Everything I've said I can prove.

If you have nothing more to bring to this discussion other than your biased opinion then b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Payne-tsu 93 |Queen-tsu 89 |Shadow-tsu 69
    Pantsu b:dirty
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    it always amuses me that the ones that make the "omgyouallsuck" threads are the ones i see WCing for barbs to tank for them
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited September 2010
    it always amuses me that the ones that make the "omgyouallsuck" threads are the ones i see WCing for barbs to tank for them

Hubby and I can't afford to WC. But I have laughed repeatedly at lvl 70+ BMs that are asking for a barb to tank BH59 for them, especially ones with full Sharded TT-70
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hubby and I can't afford to WC. But I have laughed repeatedly at lvl 70+ BMs that are asking for a barb to tank BH59 for them, especially ones with full Sharded TT-70

Best ones are AA classes with good armors screaming for a barb/BM tank. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yeah I have a firm grasp of the English language. >_> You're so confused by what I said your reply makes no sense.

You have no idea what smack talking is.

I'd like to bring to light that you said you heard from Gladius that we were awesome. So far there's only you and your alt telling everyone how awesome Failwave was. Find me more people that think the same as you then you might have some fact to stand on.

2 people from Gladius said that, they left shortly afterwards anyway. I can think of a few people who thought it was worth staying with the remaining leadership in Excessive(until Mel and Dave quit).

I bet I can find more people that have my opinion on Failwave than you can find people that think the Synns are the cause of mass disruption and total demise of a fail leadership.

You probably can find more people who think Heatwave was fail, i can probably find more who think you caused a massive exodus of people from Heatwave because of how you acted. Pushy, arrogant and acted like babies if you didnt get your way.

Let's not forget that Failwave leadership promised to pay the level 90s to TW for them and never gave them anything. "A_E" for one and a lady Wizzy's name who eludes me atm.

Doesnt even come into what we are talking about.

There was also the fake guild "Dee" created in a devious attempt to herd the members that had left. The information that was given to these people was that they were making their own guild and that they would lead it and make the decisions. As soon as said guild was created "Dee" forced them to merge with the new Failwave. The ensuing anger was amusing.

Post screenies/proof or fail harder then you do.

If you have nothing more to bring to this discussion other than your biased opinion then

Of course my opinion is biased, just like your opinion is to.

Want to try anything else? i really want to see your proof
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010

Post screenies/proof or fail harder then you do.

I cleaned out my screeny folder when my comp ran out of room. b:surrender While we don't have the screen shots, we do have the people that got screwed. Sam , the Ables, Hali, and a few more were all in a short-lived guild that was asked to merge with Excessive. The merge turned out to be just Sam going back, with the rest refusing. Hali was a member of AHO, before Blue talked her into joining Heatwave. And the others were members of Enlighten, when Same made the guild. When Sam went to Excessive, the rest were very put out. Hali was fortunate enough to get back into AHO.
    Of course my opinion is biased, just like your opinion is to.

Want to try anything else? i really want to see your proof

Contrary to popular belief, we didn't plan to destroy the guild. It was me pointing out what goes on, that got me kicked. Some would call it a ragequit, but I was merely pointing out the flaws when Mel booted me and starting spamming some foul language at me. I won't say that things weren't great for you when they were on. I will say that they ignored the problems we pointed out, repeatedly. And, somehow, we ended up pulling all the weight while they were offline. Would something like that change my opinion of things? Yes.

When people left, before us, I would always PM them and see why. Always. I always wanted to know how to make the guild better. They all left because of lack of help. Considering that Payne and I spent so much time helping, I found it hard to believe. Remember, time zones. If you were on when the greedy and the fail were, maybe you would have done something about it. As it was, they were execs without lifting a finger to help. Payne even gave up that position, to get free of being forced to help.

Dave and Mel might not have been the horrible people they've been made out to be, but they were unable to clearly see what was going on in front of them. And they refused to admit the problems that existed. That's why I left. Not me being arrogant and not getting my way. Them ignoring what needed to be handled.

I've heard stories of Dave helping random people out. That's half the reason I joined and stayed. I saw a good person. Good people change, though.

Edit - Also, we didn't go on WC and blast HW. It's not in my nature to waste funds I don't have. From what I understand, it was Blue. And god only knows why. If you want to get onto someone for killing it, talk to him. We merely left. He ruined their reputation.

As much as I love trolling and blasting each other. Please take it to PM's. I would be more than willing to talk to you there, but this really was a thread about how BM's went from awesome to fail to awesome fails. Too many not knowing wtf to do and all. Such as...

Did you know that a herc can handle Wurlord, as long as someone cancels his magic attacks? Just a random thought. Two or three fist BM's would be able to make that run a piece of cake. Wouldn't even have to be high level. Just high enough for Shadowless Kick. It's a sexy move and you guys need to master it. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    stupid stuffs

I'll compile a thread. Keep an eye out in HW subforum. I'll have it done in a couple days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    I'll compile a thread. Keep an eye out in HW subforum. I'll have it done in a couple days.

The HW forums? if it is that then i dont have the url anymore, i have reinstalled windows twice now in 6 months because my computer screwed up.

@ebonlyblood it is also possible with 2 hercs, but it involves one dying every minute and the other the next.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    The HW forums? if it is that then i dont have the url anymore, i have reinstalled windows twice now in 6 months because my computer screwed up.

My bad, meant HT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    it is also possible with 2 hercs, but it involves one dying every minute and the other the next.

No, I've got full confidence that the two-herc plan. As long as nobody else attacks, that can do it without any serious concerns.

I was merely pointing out that, with channel canceling skills, it would be so much easier. Of course, it would be easier with a barb doing the canceling...

But this is the BM section, damnit. They can come up with their own ideas! D=<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    No, I've got full confidence that the two-herc plan. As long as nobody else attacks, that can do it without any serious concerns.

I was merely pointing out that, with channel canceling skills, it would be so much easier. Of course, it would be easier with a barb doing the canceling...

But this is the BM section, damnit. They can come up with their own ideas! D=<

the archer forums can, most of the BMs are a bit slow, except a select few.

@payne pm me the url once your done
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    XD That's why I made this thread. I want to enlighten my crazy brothers and sisters. There is a BM revolution coming, and they need to play smarter and not harder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    New Info : As of lvl 62, it is possible to handle Gargantakong King, with a good cleric. Live up to it, BMs!

As of 64, it is still not possible to handle Eyes of Krimson Beyond. o.o;; He hit me for 5263. That's PAINFUL. On a brighter note, it was only I who died. Anyone that manages this sooner should totally post a guide, here. o.o I wanna know.

Also, I laugh at the sins that think a BM is a barb and can retake aggro at any moment. Wyvern got his noms, today. And it made me smile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Dear BMs,

As my ever growing family of brothers and sisters reaches epic proportions, I would like to take this opportunity to point out a few things. First, about 80% of us know nothing about our class. You might think it's a high number, but it's nothing compared to the barbs and venos.

Secondly, I would like to address those that feel one build is superior to all. You fail. Reroll as a HA cleric. I just spent half an hour repeatedly spanking someone of that mentality. With him potting and using genie skills. Good job at ruining our reputation. Stop pulling mobs with bows and genies. Start tanking like the sub-tanks you are.

Finally, I want to clarify that we ARE sub-tanks. That means some measure of HP is necessary. Go get some. The next time I find myself tanking for a lvl 76 BM, or spanking a level 68 BM, I will remember each and every one of you.

For those that feel I merely trolling, I wish it were true. =( Sadly, it's the sad, sucky BMs that made me HATE this class, before I started playing it. Now, I just hate the fail that comes with any class.

Sincerely,

Synn

PS - You should ask the barbs and sins how they felt after being spanked by the weakest of the BM builds.

omg you would have loved nxg. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]