What PWI doesnt realize, and why they fail for it

Options
Renza - Raging Tide
Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
its just absurd how they actualy think *hai u played from sep 2008, we gives u free stuffz!*, ive played from the 1st day HT ever opened, just not on this account, so shamefully i get bugger all, this account was created fresh for when RT opened, i can bet alot of others have done the same for there own reasons,

my reason is for security purposes, if one account gets ****, i still got my other chars on different accounts safe on there own, i personaly cant understand what PWE is tryng to accomplish apart from **** more ppl off, so we dont get the mount or the fash so what do we get, some insanely pointless blessing in which we already have a better one that we can keep spamming for free? GG PWE! you keep finding new things to cheese people off with, apart from your each week fail patches ofcourse, keep it up.

/QQ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
*One week later*
"Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
*few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
Post edited by Renza - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The new fashion is ugly anyway. So is the mount.
    *Semi retired*
  • __Necro__ - Sanctuary
    __Necro__ - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yo! That was great, and I'ma let you finish...
    OmgPwnage
  • InnocucousMe - Lost City
    InnocucousMe - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This "for all 2010 blessing" is a waste of bytes, No point getting it
    : We got a better one <Jones Blessing>
    And pretty much weaker, since attack increase works better that defense increase for some classes.

PWI please gift some stuff that have more purpose to new players. Even a tome with a time limit is way better than ANOTHER damned blessing.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    plz quit crying..plz..if i was a dev/gm whatever..i would send u 1 dq item...and a coin.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    whyusomad?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its just absurd how they actualy think *hai u played from sep 2008, we gives u free stuffz!*, ive played from the 1st day HT ever opened, just not on this account, so shamefully i get bugger all, this account was created fresh for when RT opened, i can bet alot of others have done the same for there own reasons,

my reason is for security purposes, if one account gets ****, i still got my other chars on different accounts safe on there own, i personaly cant understand what PWE is tryng to accomplish apart from **** more ppl off, so we dont get the mount or the fash so what do we get, some insanely pointless blessing in which we already have a better one that we can keep spamming for free? GG PWE! you keep finding new things to cheese people off with, apart from your each week fail patches ofcourse, keep it up.

/QQ
    The only ppl that are pissed off at getting free **** for a free event I'm sure PWE doesn't want to cater to anyways. In fact, I'm sure they're laughing just like I am that for an "anniversary" event that a server that's been up a matter of a few months should get the same ****.

BTW, by "if one account gets ****" you mean if someone you shared your acct with happens to change your password.. while we're being brutally honest.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The only ppl that are pissed off at getting free **** for a free event I'm sure PWE doesn't want to cater to anyways. In fact, I'm sure they're laughing just like I am that for an "anniversary" event that a server that's been up a matter of a few months should get the same ****.

BTW, by "if one account gets ****" you mean if someone you shared your acct with happens to change your password.. while we're being brutally honest.

they need ur security answer to change your password, ijs
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options

well a cousin of mine thats played has been **** twice somehow and i dont prefer to take risks, i dotn share my account with any1 anyway as i have big trust issues, still though, if all they have done for this anniversary thing is free stuff to accounts that were made before xxx, then i feel realy sad for the game for there immense creativity levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well a cousin of mine thats played has been **** twice somehow and i dont prefer to take risks, i dotn share my account with any1 anyway as i have big trust issues, still though, if all they have done for this anniversary thing is free stuff to accounts that were made before xxx, then i feel realy sad for the game for there immense creativity levels.
    As someone who's actually worked for an MMO and dealt with "i r ****" complaints -- 99% of the time, they are someone who shared their account with another person (verified IP/MACID matches) and that person took their ****, changed password, etc.

About the event, this is one of many events. They did this event last year too, so it's a once-a-year event. There's absolutely nothing wrong with rewarding people who stuck around with the game, so you picked the wrong event to QQ about. b:victory
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As someone who's actually worked for an MMO and dealt with "i r ****" complaints -- 99% of the time, they are someone who shared their account with another person (verified IP/MACID matches) and that person took their ****, changed password, etc.

About the event, this is one of many events. They did this event last year too, so it's a once-a-year event. There's absolutely nothing wrong with rewarding people who stuck around with the game, so you picked the wrong event to QQ about. b:victory

well the game he was **** on, is currently a 6-7 year old game or so, just like on here there is an on-screen keyboard and it ofcourse said it is reccomended to use that to avoid keyloggers, he never bothered using it, he eventualy got **** anyway after a few weeks and no he diddnt share his details with any1, btw an event is something that people can take part in, not giving freebies to the ppl that fortunatly only used that one account throughout there 2 years playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • themarket
    themarket Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

/QQ

Please refer to: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=839742 and create point which makes sense.
  • Zairi - Dreamweaver
    Zairi - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hm well how about writing to support tell them what your problem is and which ones your 2 acc are? If you didnt entered some invented information to create them and can proove both are indeed yours they might tranfare the item i dont know. Maybe you should ask them?
    And just saying "but its useless anyways" is such a..a whell how can you know without even trying. "Chocolate sucks but i never tried some" makes just the same ammount of sense to me.b:chuckle

I never ever got **** and i played alot of mmos since 7 years (omg i just realized that.. XD) and so does my hubby (guess what also never got ****).
    If someone gets **** to 99% he either did something fishy, he/she is to ashamed to say that they fell for a trap or did out of lazyness and against common sense use their ingame pw for other log ins and their account name is a chars name or smth like that.
    Shame has power (yes i know 2-cent-wisdom lmao).

A little of topic:

Im sorry if i wrote a bit trolly but im realy mad that it seemes absolutely impossible for alot of people to not feel greed, envy and and anger for just a little damn while and instead just be happy for what they get (double xp and the blessing). When the Sun shines why dont just feel joy instead of rambling over some clouds.? On Christmas why dont enyoy the new fluffy socks instead of starring outta the window graveing for the neighbours new car? Maybe honestly try to uuh.. be happy for the others? Oh wait yes that was life threatening and causes broken necks and brain cancer...b:laugh
    People should just try for once and it even is just a game. More loveing and congratz to the people who got nice stuff please. MORE LOVE! HUGS FOR EVERYONE!b:kiss
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To be honest, I have to say that this is a stupid idea. Not that it upsets me in particular, as someone who has played for about two years (although I did miss the first mount by a couple weeks so last year I was a bit unhappy), but all around it is never a good idea to single out a group of players and give them something special just because they have played for a length of time. If they really want to keep customers happy, they should just have an anniversary celebration that makes it a celebration about them, not about the players. They could give away prizes to all the players just to "help celebrate" or some silly thing like that. Everyone gets fashion. Or everyone gets a mount. Whatever. Doing it this way will always cause people to get upset.

And I have to add.... blessings? Seriously? I mean... has the Facebook event just been going on for so long that they forgot, or is it time for a new creative team or something? Come on. That is just sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
This discussion has been closed.