The P.W.I anniversary mount.

Rasider - Heavens Tear
Rasider - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
i am here not too complain only suggest but the pwi anniversary mount i know it was free but shudnt it be maybe tradeable if u get it lvl 11 or the max lvl. idk tbh ive been trying to gain acces to a raptor and id love a raptor but shame i cant trade my pwi anniversary mount for the raptor.

the mount is the hellhound with the blue trails. and im willing to make a deal if it was tradeable thanks for listening and goodbye for now
Post edited by Rasider - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i am here not too complain only suggest but the pwi anniversary mount i know it was free but shudnt it be maybe tradeable if u get it lvl 11 or the max lvl. idk tbh ive been trying to gain acces to a raptor and id love a raptor but shame i cant trade my pwi anniversary mount for the raptor.

the mount is the hellhound with the blue trails. and im willing to make a deal if it was tradeable thanks for listening and goodbye for now

The mount was a gift... and you want... what?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The mount was a gift... and you want... what?

I think he wants to trade his anni mount for a raptor. Can't imagine why he would want to do such a thing though. Just has to save up enough $ (in game or real) and buy it, either from the cash shop or another player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think he wants to trade his anni mount for a raptor. Can't imagine why he would want to do such a thing though. Just has to save up enough $ (in game or real) and buy it, either from the cash shop or another player.

It just seems a little rude for the OP to even bring that up in public. Its like if someone was to give you a very expensive gift (the regular HH was 50 gold), and after you take the present, you ask them to take you to the store so you can return it for the money plus a cheapo item.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ya thatz pretty much what he just did
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Sheets - Sanctuary
    Sheets - Sanctuary Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Side note ....I <3 my Annv Mount.... allready level 11 and wouldnt trade it for da world b:victory thanks PWI <3

!~ the overly tired Sheets
  • Austin_Power - Heavens Tear
    Austin_Power - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I wish I could have a free anniversary mount, seriously. I'd give anything to not have to spend millions on a kirin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tilt your head to the left. Shat bricks.
  • ArVizu - Lost City
    ArVizu - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How can i get the mount... Did u get any email or sth?
    I didnt get anything and im in PWI since 2 years?
  • Charly - Heavens Tear
    Charly - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Necro!
    Necronecronecronecro~!
  • Midnait - Lost City
    Midnait - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Are YOU in all your MINDS ? Obviously,not.
    Keep it and you`ll see how much does it worth at higher levels (I mean,after 3-4 months).
    Bye bye and don`t to anything reckless,ok ?
    Another day, another idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reyah_Link - Dreamweaver
    Reyah_Link - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ok i joined in like aug of 09 but i deleted my origial characters. so do i not get a mount because i deleted them and my newest one i made a few months ago :/ or is it based off how long your account has been active?
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    it doesnt matter when your charater was created all the matters is when your account was created
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    STOP NECROING THIS THREAD AND ASKING POINTLESS QUESTIONS

/rage
  • xfrich2
    xfrich2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i want the anni mount Dx
  • jacky0099
    jacky0099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hey how do u get a anni mount anyway do u know pls tell me!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
This discussion has been closed.