DW Server has Warsoul

12346»

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    F2P is the way to go I reckon.

Unless your idea of fun is poor in real life but rich in a virtual game.
  • NightRaid - Lost City
    NightRaid - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well im pretty sure he has bought a few GS or bounded the bow.Or he will use safety lock. So sorry to disappoint you he wont drop itb:chuckle.

Aww I hope he has not bounded it. Also SL does not stop the epic drops on Lost City a few names come to mind I am sure everyone knows who b:chuckle
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    See the problem is it doesn't make him less of a oneshot to 90% of a pvp server. Now I know why he has his blue name on ijs :P

He has the survivability of a decent geared barb (97k last I checked fully buffed). He goes blue name for events only. Where do you get your information from?
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im guna spy on that guy on my noob cleric.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    He has the survivability of a decent geared barb (97k last I checked fully buffed). He goes blue name for events only. Where do you get your information from?

numbers mean nothing, if you dont use them. Goonz is no harder than er nai, illyana etc to kill.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Spearangel - Dreamweaver
    Spearangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    numbers mean nothing, if you dont use them. Goonz is no harder than er nai, illyana etc to kill.

Another goonz hater.

As you say ole' wise one.... NOT, like to see you try killing him. b:chuckle
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Another goonz hater.

As you say ole' wise one.... NOT, like to see you try killing him. b:chuckle

Actually almost got him in tw when I was fullbuffed. I sparked tho, got few crits, so he ticked and was below half hp. then he sparked and uhm 8,2k on me so i run XD. cleric heal me and some BM stun goonz and he die few sec after.

goonz mistake for a average archer like me getting him below half hp, is not kite and only auto attack me. did he use a metal skill i woulda died.

his warsoul = 2200-2450 auto attack no crit ( fullbuffed), and im 10.518 hp buff. if he dont do a skill and only auto attack i will usually live.

And for the record, i'm not rly hating Goonz. but im so damn tired of people beign scared for him and saying he is a tough guy. several ppl have less good gear thna him, but harder to kill.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It is pixels. My house is made of bricks and mortar i can feel and toutch . I can draw cash from a hole in the wall which i can feel ind use. My car gets me from A to B in comfort. It needs fuel which i have to put into it to keep it running .
    Tell me where that hole issss!? lolol

btw who semi-necroed this thread, i thought it was pushed back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Tell me where that hole issss!? lolol

btw who semi-necroed this thread, i thought it was pushed back

8-12 to 8-31 It's not a semi-necro...

Post count FTW?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    8-12 to 8-31 It's not a semi-necro...

Post count FTW?
    8/04/2010 start id notice this thread more with the amount im posting if it where really active
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Spearangel - Dreamweaver
    Spearangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Actually almost got him in tw when I was fullbuffed. I sparked tho, got few crits, so he ticked and was below half hp. then he sparked and uhm 8,2k on me so i run XD. cleric heal me and some BM stun goonz and he die few sec after.

goonz mistake for a average archer like me getting him below half hp, is not kite and only auto attack me. did he use a metal skill i woulda died.

his warsoul = 2200-2450 auto attack no crit ( fullbuffed), and im 10.518 hp buff. if he dont do a skill and only auto attack i will usually live.

And for the record, i'm not rly hating Goonz. but im so damn tired of people beign scared for him and saying he is a tough guy. several ppl have less good gear thna him, but harder to kill.

Well, if that's how you feel, then why don't you live up to your words and go PK him instead of just all talk. Simple as that.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

IJS that's TW and assist atk.. Yes even your finest geared go down when being ganked. I agree with spear.. go at it with him 1v1 then come back and tell us how it went.
  • timkalex
    timkalex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    it hurts
  • PenutButer - Dreamweaver
    PenutButer - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    wut's this thread about :o?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    +10 orb sale. So I asume it's +12 now?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • orthodoxiellas
    orthodoxiellas Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2012

IF ANYONE GETS WARSOUL WITH STRATEGY,

CONGRACTULATIONS.

IF ANYONE GETS WARSOUL WITH MONEY,

THEN, NOTHING (IN THE BEST CASE)...

P.S.

Nothing is only if you are very rich and you buy it 'for fun'.
    If you could use the money in other things more important and didn't,
    then youre worse than stupid. ...

AND IM NO JEALOUS OF SOMEONE WHO GET'S WARSOUL WITH MONEY.

I ADMIRE ON THE OTHER HAND, SOMEONE WHO GOT IT WITH STRATEGY, AND IN-GAME WORK! ...

Best,
    from an Hellin.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Nice necro /coolbearwave
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012

IF ANYONE GETS WARSOUL WITH STRATEGY,

CONGRACTULATIONS.

IF ANYONE GETS WARSOUL WITH MONEY,

THEN, NOTHING (IN THE BEST CASE)...

P.S.

Nothing is only if you are very rich and you buy it 'for fun'.
    If you could use the money in other things more important and didn't,
    then youre worse than stupid. ...

AND IM NO JEALOUS OF SOMEONE WHO GET'S WARSOUL WITH MONEY.

I ADMIRE ON THE OTHER HAND, SOMEONE WHO GOT IT WITH STRATEGY, AND IN-GAME WORK! ...

Best,
    from an Hellin.

Excellent necro skills there buddy.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    2010 just called, they want their thread back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Dat necro
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Necro, because saying necro in a necroed thread makes people look smart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Necro, because saying necro in a necroed thread makes people look smart

Dat smart people
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Dat smart people

Dat new brony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Dat new brony

Dat flank
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.